Doug C.
INFINITI QX4
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the business does good work. He also wanted to mention that he has known them for years and used them for long time, and has never had a problem. They do good work and are fair.

TR
Tom R.
Chrysler 300
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this has been a wonderful mechanic facility for a long time. He stated the business is well run, they do really good work, and the staff members are great people. He also said they don't charge an arm and a leg, and he usually gets a call about his vehicle being done the next day.

LD
LAURA D.
Mercedes-Benz E250
05/28/2019
A diagnosis was required on my vehicle after my engine light display came on. The staff was friendly courteous, knowledgeable and quick. I would highly recommend Jackson Automotive.

Jim B.
Heath, TX
GMC Yukon
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim's wife. She said they did a good job as always.

CG
CHERYL G.
05/24/2019
Oil change by appt prior day, as I was preparing for a driving tripdriving trip.
as always, service was prompt and professional and courteous staff makes for a pleasant wait while service being completed. Appt was made prior day, cost was as quoted...no ‘surprises’!

GH
GARY D. H.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/22/2019
Great place for car repair
Was able to get car in early without appt to repair broken air conditioner repaired. The repaired problem and serviced the unit - made ready for summer. I was able to walk about 2 blocks to have breakfast and was repaired when I returned. I you have a older car that needs care - this is the place.

Jerry G.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said that the place is always helpful and does a good job.

RUBY W.
Dallas, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/14/2019
best service available
My old Diesel Jetta is purring along thanks to the honest, dependable Jackson staff. In and out as always- so important to have a reliable mechanic!

LA
LISA and ARDIE A.
05/12/2019
We can always trust Jackson
We take our car to the local dealership for some maintenance items and they always tell us we need all sorts of fluid flushes/replacements. So instead we bring it to Jackson because we can trust him to shoot straight, be realistic and guide us to make the right decision. We so appreciate Jackson’s honesty and integrity. We highly recommended Jackson and we’ve used them for years!

RICH S.
Heath, TX
05/10/2019
Thank you!!!
They did everything they said they would and charged what I was quoted. No surprises. Still greeted me with a smile even though I was late picking up. Thank you!!!

KA
Ken A.
Cadillac Escalade
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Ken said his experience was great and did a good job.

DAVID R.
Ford Thunderbird
04/29/2019
Great service, Great People, Great Company
I took my antique 1961 Ford Thunderbird to have them fix some of the challenges I was having with the starting and battery going dead. They found the problem and fixed it up. Great Job!!!

DON B.
Terrell, TX
Geo Tracker
04/27/2019
Experienced technicians
I was trying to solve an A/C electrical problem by myself for weeks. Finally took it in and they figured it out and repaired it within two days.
Thank you, Don with Texas Dents.

CD
Chris D.
Royse City, TX
Chevrolet Sonic
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that the place always has great service from James.

CG
CHERYL G.
04/18/2019
Now ready for a couple road trips.
was met with friendly staff, stated the reasons for my visit, and left happy and confident within 50 minutes of my appointment.
Love having Jackson Automotive as my mechanic!

ALICE B.
04/13/2019
great experience
My problem was fixed in a timely manner. The owner and employees are always efficient, Friendly and caring. Being a single woman, cars are certainly not my expertise. However I feel confidence and trust in taking my car to Jacksons for all repairs!

Garland, TX
Kia Sorento
04/11/2019
I took my mom’ car there because the brake lights kept going out. I had replaced them, I went to Kia a month later and had them replaced, so the next month when they went out I took it to Jackson’s. I have been going to them for almost 20 years. They are friendly, honest, and do great work. It didn’t take them long to find the problem, fix it, and send me on my way. I will always recommend them to others.

JOSE and SELENY G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/10/2019
Happy client
I was very satisfied with the workers here since the moment I walked in. Very friendly gentlemen.
Thank y’all so much for putting the time and effort in my truck to figure out what exactly was wrong with it. We have been to other mechanics in the past that charge us higher prices for unreasonable things, but these guy took good care of us and didn’t try to mess us over. Thank you so much again for fixing our truck . I will definitely recommend y’all to friends and family.

LP

DAVID W.
Acura TL
04/02/2019
Dependable repair
I have brought three different vehicles to Jackson Automotive, and they each have over 100,000 miles.
Their work is been honest, complete, and they will shop around for the best parts for the price.
David W