MIKE C.
Ford Thunderbird
07/20/2019
2005 Thunderbird
Prompt courteous service, knowledgeable techs. This is our first time at Jackson's and we are very satisfied. After taking our car to another shop it seems it is finally fixed right. We will be bringing our other cars here when repairs or service is needed.

PM
PAUL M.
Mercedes-Benz C250
07/17/2019
Wonderful Service
We always enjoy the friendliness of owner & staff. Work is always done properly.

RA
Robert A.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this business was fabulous, across the board. It came as a recommendation from a friend. He stated he will probably do most of his automotive work here in the future.

ROBERT M.
Fate, TX
07/15/2019
Courtesy, convenience and integrity.
Toyota of Rockwall lied to me and tried to cheat me, by telling me that I needed service that Jackson Automotive proved to be unnecessarily, it was then that I knew I found a service that I could trust. They get my repeat business.

SCOTT S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/12/2019
repair ignition to Van
Jackson Auto does quality work at a reasonable price.
I appreciate the extra effort they go to fix it right the first time.

TO
Tom O.
Royse City, TX
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the pricing was fair, the service was fast, and the work went great.

TP
TRES P.
Fate, TX
07/09/2019
Great Communication
James and his team did a great job communicating on the status of my repair. Definitely will be coming back for future service/repair.

Thanks Jackson Automotive

GD
GEORGE D.
Kia Sedona
06/29/2019
Brought my car in on Monday for a routine oil change and checkup. The person who checked me in was courteous and knowledgeable. He told me that it would be late Monday or early Tuesday before they could get to my car. The car was not ready until Wednesday morning. The person who assisted me apologized for the delay.

06/24/2019
Excellent customer service!
Jackson always gets our vehicles in and out promptly. All work is done with integrity and is thorough. Customer service is excellent! We highly recommend Jackson Automotive!

Robert S.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service took a while, it was a big job, but he recommends this business for service.

06/13/2019
Convenient Location
Convenient location to our home. They were thorough in determining our request for service and we felt that our requirements were completed and done well. We will return to Jackson when we need service again.

Doug C.
INFINITI QX4
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the business does good work. He also wanted to mention that he has known them for years and used them for long time, and has never had a problem. They do good work and are fair.

TR
Tom R.
Chrysler 300
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this has been a wonderful mechanic facility for a long time. He stated the business is well run, they do really good work, and the staff members are great people. He also said they don't charge an arm and a leg, and he usually gets a call about his vehicle being done the next day.

LD
LAURA D.
Mercedes-Benz E250
05/28/2019
A diagnosis was required on my vehicle after my engine light display came on. The staff was friendly courteous, knowledgeable and quick. I would highly recommend Jackson Automotive.

Jim B.
Heath, TX
GMC Yukon
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim's wife. She said they did a good job as always.