TONYA M.
Heath, TX
07/03/2017
Car repair
The owner is honest and the work they do is good and efficient:)

CG
CARL G.
06/30/2017
The quality of their work and the personalities of the entire staff.
Outstanding as usual...great work.

SD
Sue D.
Mercedes-Benz CLS550
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Sue said everything went well, as far as she can tell. The staff is competent, and they always do their best to please her.

CD
Clay D.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Clay said this business is the best.

STEVE B.
Always great!
Solid same day service with a fair balance between what must be done now to correct the issue, but never "over repairing"

BK
BILL K.
NO NONSENSE!!!!
Quick, accurate, honest troubleshooting and repair. Time after time same result, I LIKE IT>>>>

GC
GERRY C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/26/2017
Professional All The Way!
Great service and great knowledge of my car and needs. Best service in Rockwall!

NS
Nelson S.
Fate, TX
Mazda 3
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Nelson said the staff provided a lot of information about what needed to be fixed. They provided the best price.

LK
LORIS K.
06/23/2017
GREAT JOB11
Friendly, completed the job timely, test drove the vehicle to be sure their work was complete. very satisfied with their work.

TRACY B.
06/15/2017
Overcharged
I needed a battery. The owner found a less expensive one which I approved. But it had to be delivered. After delivery and a quick installation, the owner charged me almost $200, which was the price of the highest battery (before installation)!! The mechanic who installed the battery told the owner, in front of me, how much to charge. Then, when checking out, the total was ~$50 higher than what the mechanic had stated. Maybe he charged me $50 for delivery and taxes?? I was in too much of a rush to look at the receipt. Then, my son inadvertently disposed of it. I was never able to see the charges.

GN
Gary N.
Honda Accord
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Gary said the business stands by their work and guarantee it. If it isn't done right, they will make it right immediately.

LA
Lisa A.
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Lisa said the business was trustworthy. They try to give the best value for the dollar. They give advice just like a father might.

JULIE W.
06/06/2017
Cold AC!!! Great service at a fair price!
I went to Jackson Automotive for the first time because of recommendations on my neighborhood app. I was very happy with the friendly, knowledgeable staff. They fixed my air conditioner quickly for a very reasonable price. I will go here again next time I need service.

DANIEL B.
Fate, TX
Nissan Sentra
06/02/2017
honest
I FEEL JAMES IS HONEST AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THE BRAKES NO LONGER SQUEAK. THANKS FOR ANOTHER GOOD JOB.

TG
TODD G.
Toyota Tundra
06/02/2017
Honest work for a fair price
You can't find a better place to have your vehicle serviced, Jackson Automotive is top notch!

DON W.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
06/01/2017
Best Auto Repair Shop
They fix it right the 1st time

CHARLES M.
05/28/2017
Great service, exceptional work, and at the right price!
Needed a transmission. Mr. Jackson listened to my plans, provided several options, and consulted me on making the best decision. Jackson Automotive is the shop of choice for my car needs....

RP
Richard P.
Oldsmobile Alero
05/27/2017 Category: Service
Richard said the business fixed his vehicle and they got it driving again within a week.

TC
TIM C.
Ford Expedition
05/26/2017
Excellent customer service and timely repairs done right at a fair price
I had rather get teeth pulled than try out an automotive mechanic for the first time. I have had several bad experiences. James Jackson at Jackson automotive made me comfortable from the onset. He diagnosed the issue quickly and was able to get my repair completed in a timely manner, which is very important to me. I had researched the estimated cost for my repair and am happy to say that Jackson's charges were right in line with what I had researched. I was very pleased. I will be using Jackson Automotive in the future.

Mark R.
Royse City, TX
Chevrolet Pickup
05/26/2017 Category: Service
Mark said they always do a good job.