Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Fort Worth, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Mrs.
I appreciate the nice waiting area with tables, TV, beverage machine and Restrooms nearby. I have confidence in the Service Staff that they take care that my car is safe to drive. I’ve been using Hyundai Service Department for over five years.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

We appreciate the kind feedback and we thank you for the 5 stars!  We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur.

Christine S.
Bridgeport, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Efficient Maintenance
Thank You so much for making my first maintenance appointment flow seamlessly. I appreciate you listening to my concerns about my car possibly needing an alignment and assessing the vehicle and completing the alignment and 6000 mile maintenance in less time than was estimated. I very much the conversation with Shelley Renaud and looking at the new Ionic - I've already recommended it as our next company vehicle for our new employess! Great Job Service Department at James Wood Hyundai!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback!  We appreciate the 5 stars and we appreciate you! Glad you enjoyed the conversation with our sales staff and we look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

PJ
Paul J.
North Richland Hills, TX
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Took the Sante Fe in for service and a recall. Chris Hall handled the details and took great care of our needs. Was up front about what needed to be done and no unneeded add-ons. Recommend him to anyone. Thanks Chris for your help!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Boyd, TX
Excellent people
Excellent experience!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!  We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur!

Madison B.
great quality
i got my car fully cleaned and it looked brand new off the lot, good job guys!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for the compliment Madison!  We appreciate the 5 stars and we appreciate YOU!

PD
Paul D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Great customer Service
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!  We appreciate you!

WR
Wayne R.
Denton, TX
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
Appointment on time. Service done with expertise and speed. Car wash an added benefit.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback and the 5 stars!   We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur!

Todd B.
Valley View, TX
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place!
I've always had great experiences at James wood Hyundai. The people are friendly and the car is well taken care of at a fair price
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback and the 5 stars!  It's always a pleasure to see you and the little one!

Boyd, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Always take my Hyundai there.
Went to have my oil changed and they noticed my air conditioner belt was cracking and was able to replace it while I was there. They always take good care of my vehicle.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback and the 5 stars!

HC
Helen C.
Springtown, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2019 Category: Service
I bought my Hyundai in2009. I have always had it serviced at the same dealership where I purchased the car in Decatur Tx. Service has always been excellent and personable. I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you for the great service.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We appreciate the encouraging words and the 5 stars but most importantly....we appreciate you!!!

James R.
Paradise, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Care and speedy!
Takes great care of our vehicle and a very friendly place.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback and the 5 stars!

LO
Larry O.
Paradise, TX
03/26/2019 Category: Service
They Go Out of Their Way
The Hyundai Service Department always goes out of their way when I take my car in for service. Not once have I ever been disappointed with anyone on their team!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the kind comments and the 5 stars!  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

James R.
Runaway Bay, TX
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Atmosphere,Great Service
They always begin on time and are finished within a reasonable. Staff members are always pleasant.

ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  We appreciate you and the 5 stars!

NB

Newark, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!!
The crew at James Wood Hyundai are the best!! That tech Blake is the best in the world! He needs a raise.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the feedback....we will pass along your suggestion for getting Blake a raise!  We appreciate you and the 5 stars!

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service! And great people!
They are so professional at James Wood Hyundai. And Chris, the Service Manager is THE MOST personable and professional service guy I have ever run into. Their waiting area is so nice an comfortable, where you can relax while waiting to have your car serviced. It's such a pleasure to go in there and know that I will be taken care of 100%, and I don't have to worry about being ripped off!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Not at this time
Not at this time
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!!

KG
Krista G.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Close proximity, great customer service.
As always, James Wood Hyundai provides great customer service and fast in and out! Thank you to Chris for friendliness and promptness!!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!  We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur.

SN
Sydney N.
Nocona, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Consistently courteous with quick service
Very helpful, friendly with quick service
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!