Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5Overall Rating 4.5555556/5rating 4.5555556
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

LD
Laura D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Love these guys!
The online scheduling tool makes scheduling service so easy. I appreciate the time it saves me and the friendly service I receive upon arrival.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the kind comments and the 5 stars!

Chico, TX
10/17/2018 Category: Service
professional
Started working on my car as soon as I got there. Found the most economical solution and was ready the same day.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Hyundai generated survey.  We appreciate your comments and the 5 stars!

HB
Howard B.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Al wonderful service
Friendly, fast service!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars!

10/12/2018 Category: Service
hi
hi
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

"Hi" to you too and thank you for the 5 stars!

Judith S.
Slidell, TX
10/11/2018 Category: Service
People
People very nice friendly helpful
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

We appreciate the kind comments and the 5 stars!  Thank you!

PD
Paul D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Owner
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars!  We appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

Judy P.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Love those people
Always friendly and do a great job.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you ma'am for the kind words and the 5 stars!  It's always a pleasure to see you!

Michael M.
Bridgeport, TX
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service is very good and helpful.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Hyundai generated survey.  We appreciate you and the 5 stars!

PC
Phyllis C.
Azle, TX
2007 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Team!
I went in for an oil change and told them I was going on a long road trip so they did a thorough check up and they found some serious issues that would preclude me from taking the trip. These guys were so awesome and walked through everything that needed to be done now and made recommendations that helped me make my trip on time to celebrate my dad’s 83rd birthday. When I get back I’ll have them finish up the work! Thanks for having my back. When I get ready to buy a new car in two years I’ll be going to James Wood!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Fixed the problem.
Test
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you sir for the 5 stars!  Hope you have a safe trip north and we look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

Marcia W.
Alvord, TX
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, minimum wait time
The moment I walk in door, Jennie greets me with friendly welcome and Chris is so patient and helpful with any question I have. Wait time is always short. Never dread having to take care service with such good customer service. Thank you.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for the awesome review!  We appreciate you and the 5 stars!  It's always a pleasure to see you and we look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

David B.
Paradise, TX
10/02/2018 Category: Service
They Like Their Customers
Time for our regular oil change - but this summer had extra dust and our filter was checked, and found dustier than it should be. That's good for us, we hadn't thought about asking about it. We did think about requesting our tire rotation, and they did that as quickly as the oil change. We really didn't notice the change because we were treated as guests, warm or cold drink, catching up with people we've met before - as well as the opportunity to look over the newer models. The book I brought to kill time was barely opened before the service was completed. An enjoyable experience.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Mr B for the very kind comments and the 5 stars!!  It's always a pleasure to get to see and visit with you and Mrs B!  You two always brighten our day when you are here and we look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.  Also, we've got your name at the top of the list of people to call when Hyundai finally releases their truck.

Haslet, TX
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Jerimie L.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Continued Great Service
Robert, Chris and the team still are doing what I expect...Excellent Service. They get me in and out and nothing short of great customer service. Thanks!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars! Much appreciated!  It's always a pleasure to get to see/visit with you and we look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service, but lacking
The technicians aren't as careful as they should be when working on your engine. I found a half smoked cigarette under the hood, uncleaned oil spills on the engine shroud, and missing fasteners on the engine covers.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Please accept our most sincere apologies. We clearly had lack of communication in regards to the loaner.  We would appreciate it if you would allow us to do a full  detail on your vehicle.  We would provide you with the use of a loaner vehicle for the day while we clean your vehicle.  Please contact myself or Chris to get this scheduled.  Once again....please accept our apologies.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
They provided excellent service as always and gave me a loaner car while they serviced mine with no charge.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the encouraging feedback and the 5 stars!  It's always a pleasure to see you and we look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

Donald M.
Bridgeport, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and questions
All work good
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Hyundai generated survey!  We appreciate your feedback and the 5 stars!!  Always a pleasure to visit with you and we look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

Boyd, TX
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer experience!
There is definitely something to be said for customer service even in this day and age and these guys nail it.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!  We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur!

HB
Howard B.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Reliable fast service
The service is quick and very reliable and the people are so courteous!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Always great customer service!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  We appreciate the 4 stars!  We strive to ensure that all our customers receive 5 star service so we will do our best to raise the bar on your next visit.