Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dinah B.
Vancleave, MS
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Efficient, Friendly!
I was greeted by every person that saw me! Jason Pilger has a professional caring staff. I brag about how well and personable I'm treated every time I visit. This is a business that treats me like a best friend! Thanks to the whole family!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

WF
William F.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Every one is very nice.
I am taking my car back tomorrow with one of the same problems. But I believe they will do there best and solve the problem. Randy though not in the service department always makes me feel appreciated as a coustomer. I recommend J. Pilfer to my friends and neighbors.

RF
Robert F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great work, on time, on schedule
Love the Saturday service. It fits my schedule well. The work was done on time and when I asked for an oil change that was not on my original service appointment, they were able to fit that in as well.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

TJ
Tana J.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Thank you all for great service and always making sure my car is taken care of.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Dawn D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
motor repair service dept
Excellent service department. Friendly and knowledgeable.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Ashley B.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The service department was friendly as always. They were very efficient and had me out the door quickly. I would highly recommend servicing your car at Jason Pilger Hyundai.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

TC
Tabitha C.
Gulf Shores, AL
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I must say, the experience I had at Jason Pilger Hyundai was by far the best experience that I've ever had at a dealership. Ray in the service department kept me informed every step of the way and they had my car repaired within a weeks time when my local dealership informed me it could be 2 months for them to complete the repair. I will continue to drive from Gulf Shores, AL any time that my car needs serviced.... The excellent customer service definitely makes up for the drive time.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Reginald C.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous service.
Used service dept. for over 3 yrs for regular service and they never disappoint.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

AJ
Amanda J.
Pascagoula, MS
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Consistent Service Always Great
I've never had issues. Prices are always reasonable and customer service is always consistent and courteous.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

BD
Beverly D.
Efficient
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They are efficient and timely

John L.
Pascagoula, MS
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
The people
Overwhelming attention to the customer

RD
Roger D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Dept.
The service department repaired my vehicle quickly and efficiently and the price was reasonable.

LT
Lisa T.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF THE CUSTOMERS
This Hyundai location is always taking care of me by taking care of my car. I tell them my concerns and they don’t just make them go away, they resolve them.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

LC
Linda C.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
They're great
They do everything I need done and let's me know what else needs to be done and they're not pushy.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

LH
Lillian H.
Theodore, AL
Allwats fast service

Friendly service
The staff was great and personable

Moss Point, MS
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Mostly pleased with this visit, with a small exception
I usually always have a great experience with servicing my Sonata at this dealership, but I do feel my most recent visit was not as exceptional as I have had previously. I am still giving a good rating, because it was nothing major, but definitely an inconvenience to get home after having an oil change and tire rotation to find one of my valve stem caps that was not put back on after the tires were aired up. If I lived closer, this would not be a big deal, but I took off work early to bring the car in and I live and work about 40 minutes from this shop. I will continue to use this dealership, but hope this does not happen again.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

We strive to be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dealership. Thanks for being a valued customer.

Martha W.
Gulfport, MS
jason pilger hyundai
customer service

PP
Pamela P.
Reliable service
I always feel like I am getting the best and most reliable service for my car when I go here.

TV
Travis V.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Very great people to work and deal with. The only issue I have ever had was they forgot to tighten the lug nuts on one of my tires. Probably need to implement a better double check system to insure work is properly completed.