ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (11)

Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5rating 4.8181818
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273
Latest Review 40 minutes ago

FM
Frank M.
Moss Point, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/11/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai Genesis 2015
My Genesis is my pride and joy! When I drive to Jason Pilger Hyundai; I trust them to treat my auto with the best of care; and from past experience I know they pride themselves in treating all their customers the same! With courteous treatment and taking care of everything the customer wants plus their suggestion on what you need! Also helping you schedule future appointments in advance; even if you have to reschedule a week before or after the scheduled date. This makes me feel as if some cares about my auto besides me!! RIGHT!!!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Russell H.
Lucedale, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Very friendly customer services
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Thanks for being a valued customer. We strive to be a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

dealership!!

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Grateful
I appreciate the team's effort of servicing my car before my mom and I went out of town!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Indicator on Dashboard
Have had my '18 Tucson in for Service here,6 Mo. Service(Oil Change Only),Tires didn't have enough miles to be rotated. Then returned for Tire Rotation. After this visit,The Wrench appeared on Dash,indicating "Service Required in so many miles" Have no idea WHY this is on?
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thanks for being a valued customer. Please come by and let us check in out.

PT
Patricia T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Easy appointment set up reviewed services rendered very courteous. Love my Tucson!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Ladana S.
Gautier, MS
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department is efficient, communicates with the customer and checks the car over advising on all areas of service. Jessica is friendly and knowledgeable. A great team at Pilger Hyundai.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Quick service
Easy access
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

10/18/2019 Category: Service
I only have experience with the service department and they were super excellent. No problems in replacing the motor in my Sonata under warranty. Could not have gotten better service, excellent!!!!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Shawn H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people who talks to you.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Diberville, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Best Little Service dept on the Coast
I was in for some routine maintenance and my car. Arrival, Ben was helpful and polite. We did have to have an alignment and new filters. Jessica got the paperwork ready very quickly and professionally. Olivia the cashier was very nice and easy to deal with. Glad to know there are some great honest places to have work done on my car.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Sandra H.
Oil Change and Updated Service
+Very quick and professional service.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
I am new to this area and brought my car here for service and the people were extremely helpful. I could not have had a better experience.

CA
Cheryl A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
I always am happy with the quality of the service and the friendly staff.

John L.

Melinda M.
Biloxi, MS
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Personal service
Friendly staff that services my car in a timely manner. Issues discovered during service are pointed out and discussed with me to determine whether I want them addressed at that moment. The service is discussed afterwards to inform me of what was accomplished and the amount being charged for each service performed.

Timothy S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2019 Category: Service
This is my second new car in two years love the sales but service needs attention
Great sales team
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for being a valued customer. We are sorry about the head liner being dirty. Glad we could get it clean and on your way. Please let me know on your next visit I will take care of an oil change or detail free of charge. We try to be perfect all the time but we do make mistakes once in a while. Hope to see you back again.

Anita M.
vehicle repair
This is more information than you ask for however, we procured this vehicle for our granddaughter who in college several miles from our home or the dealership. When she contacted us about the engine service light as typical young student she was scared. I called the Pilger service department and explained the problem the service center immediately explained the work could be accomplished by a dealer closer to the college and I explained due to other issues I was leaving my vehicle with her an we would rather get it repaired locally. The service manager assured me that I could bring the vehicle early the next morning an they would make every effort to check it out. Not only did they work me in for review then then made on site repairs and put me on my way. Now to answer your survey, extremely satisfied with dealership, service department management, and professional technician.

Mobile, AL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service! Great People!
Definitely the best place on the Gulf Coast to service your Huyndai!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Ricky C.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
High Mileage Maintenance
Just had my 2013 Sonata serviced at 137,000 miles. Fair price on a decent amount of work. Also located a problem in my steering wheel that had me concerned. Fixed for a nice price as well. The service staff was very friendly and accommodating. Only had to be without my vehicle for a few short hours. I feel way safer and know the life of my car has been extended. Thanks guys.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Carrol M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The have a phone answering problem in the service dept.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019