VN
Viola N.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Staff and service is great
I will recommend Jason Pilger Hyundai to my friends or anyone looking to purchase a car.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 04/04/2020

TD
Todd D.
Mobile, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/31/2020 Category: Service
2013 Genesis Coupe
Great place to get your Hyundai serviced!! Always friendly and have never been pushy to try to sell you something that you don't need. I will definitely travel from Mobile to Gautier to have them service my car.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

NB
Nancy B.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Everything!!
Everything about getting my Sonata 2015 serviced is great: staff, facilities, and atmosphere!!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Jenny D.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
The Service Dept is quick, knowledgeable, efficient & friendly.
Everything was great! My Tucson runs wonderful!!!
One issue: I am not able to use the "hands-free" feature in my 2018 Tucson. My contacts are all downloaded but only shows A-C???? The service guys were very helpful in testing it but it downloaded 777 contacts and only displays 258??? My IPhone service provider, CSpire cannot figure it out. They too diligently tried to see what the problem is. The tech kept saying "that's odd"... I called "Myhyuandi.com" customer service and they acknowledged there IS indeed a problem with other cars, not just mine, not downloading all of their contacts. They are working on it? My question is: I am between a rock and a hard spot. I know I was charged for the Hyundai computer hands-free software program, or did it come free with my car?, but what good does it do me, if I am not able to use it???? I am hoping this issue will be resolved soon and judging by the internet "they"?? have been working on it for a long time now. If I had known this when I bought my car in 2018 I certainly would've made another decision. I love my 2018 Tucson so let's hope this is taken care of pretty soon, better sooner, than later. Thank You!
I was supposed to come in at 15,000 but I received an email from Jason Pilger saying I was overdue on my maintenance???? I was only at 13,000+ a few miles. Now my entire service schedule is off by 2000 miles. Can you adjust it to show the correct 7500 miles in between. Thank you again.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

BD
Beverly D.
Lucedale, MS
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Pilger Hyundia the best
We had an accident in our car and had to bring it in to be repaired. We were given a loaner to drive and we so appreciated. I also asked them to go ahead and service the car because it was about time. The car was repaired & when we picked it up the service had been done and we were very pleased. the only down side to this was amount that it cost to repair. I'm feel sure we could have gotten as better price if we had shopped around, but considering that we had the loaner car, that made up for some of the cost. We have always been treated like royalty at this dealership and always pleased with any work that they have done. I would recommend Jason Pilger Hyundai ....they are the best!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

We strive to be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dealership. Thanks for being a valued customer.

Stuart M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Jason Pilger Hyundai has the best service department! They always take great care of us! Highly recommended!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

JO
Jose O.
Miami, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Service was as promised, very courteous people, and professional
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

John M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Mike and the entire service/parts department talks to the customers...Now if I could get my doctor to do this...WOW
I had questions about some minor points and I needed to talk about why and how as well as to see what the correct process/procedure was. The entire service and parts departments helped me understand the issue, the decisions they made in terms of what was decided and why. Can't get any better than that.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The service at Jason Pilger is great.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

AA
Amanda A.
Pascagoula, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Always Great
This is my 3rd vehicle from Jason Pilger and would purchase one again. Sales and service department are always helpful and courteous.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

GB
Gary B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2020 Category: Service
The people and service
Great place to do business with
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Sarah W.
Gulfport, MS
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Sunroof repair
I had a wonderful experience as usual here. They took care of my sunroof after it stopped working and provided me with a loaner car while they did it. I have enjoyed every experience I’ve had with them and will continue to return!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/01/2020

John M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Good service, but not so good maintenance records and clerical actions.
Some minor issues with the clerical functions of the maintenance. Car went in with 2,556 miles for an oil change. The service sticker indicates my next oil change/service is at 6,556 really only 4000 miles between services? Better change the service manual guys. Also on the service sheet I was told the service reminder in the car had been changed. No so it still reminds you at start up that the next service is due in 28 days. Hmmm wonder what else was not really done. What I did observe was great but I still wonder about what was not observed. Sorry guys I am a professional in the area of auto/tank maintenance so lots of experience in this management area. It is not done until the paperwork/computer work shows it done. I would recommend this business but I would tell my story.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

John L.
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Because they take care of their customers
The service is good
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks for being a valued customer. We strive to be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dealership.