Dave D.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Dave said the work at the business was work great. He said the prices are outrageous and he would recommend them to others with a warning.

Larry B.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
04/14/2020
Always Available
Prompt, quality service at a reasonable price.

Jennifer B.
Hollis Center, ME
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said they were very thorough.

James P.
Hollis Center, ME
Jeep Patriot
04/10/2020
Great as always.
Put on new set of tires and noticed that I had stripped a lug nut and stud..are replacing next week.

LP
Lol P.
Biddeford, ME
04/10/2020
Genuine
Great people mindful to your needs . Easy to talk to biddeford shop happy to be a customer

BD
Ben D.
04/09/2020
The people and the service are fantastic
We brought my husbands truck in for inspection, we knew it was going to need some work, and we were right. Jason was very through and called with his findings, we agreed the work would need to be done to complete the inspection, Jason informed us of the cost (which was very reasonable for the amount of work that needed to be done). He went to work immediately on the truck and we were able to pick it up the following day. Thank you jadon and your entire team for the great work ❤️❤️

Kristeen S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/08/2020
Stands behind his work
It makes us feel better knowing we can go to an auto repair shop that stands by their work. Big job or small job, Jason has taken car of any car problems we've had in a timely fashion.

Jim B.
Limington, ME
04/08/2020
Doing a function that’s not their speciality
I have had mechanical work done and they have done a great job, my bad review was on the undercoating they did on my vehicle. It was the worst job, looks like they were in a great hurry, and missed places, other places. It’s just falling off the frame. So basically it was a waste of money to have it undercoated.

Albert S.
Scarborough, ME
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Albert said they have an amazing level of quality.

BG
Bill G.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Bill said he was able to schedule an appointment really quick, the service was done really quick, they fixed the problem with his vehicle and he is happy.

Porter, ME
03/13/2020
Great shop even better staff. Very kind and full of heart!
This only place I’ll ever go!

ED
Evan D.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Evan said the staff provided a good job beyond his expectation.

GL
Gary L.
Bar Mills, ME
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he recommends this business for service.

Bart S.
Bar Mills, ME
GMC Sierra 2500HD
03/03/2020
They work to get the job done right.
The 4x4 shifting linkage in my truck worked as it should after your people serviced.it.

Albert S.
Scarborough, ME
03/03/2020
Great customer service and work quality!
I have used Jason's several times on the recommendation of another customer. The first thing that stood out to me was Jason (himself) who spoke to me directly and addressed all of my questions/concerns. Never once did I feel rushed. He patiently (and casually) spoke with me. Now the service... They were (and are) very professional and thorough. Their techs and management are extremely accommodating and polite. They brought me in the work bay and physically showed me what the issue was and what they were doing to repair it. Matt (Tech) even replaced a burned out cab clearance light bulb w/o even charging me. He also corrected several other minor items he noticed (again, no charge). This kind of "old school" customer service is extremely rare nowadays. Their labor rates are a fraction of dealer rates but their attention to detail and work quality is unmatched. I won't take my Power Stroke Diesel anywhere else.