David P.
GMC Acadia
04/03/2019
Spectacular Service - Great Communication
When we brought our GMC Acadia in for routine service and yearly state inspection, not only did they find issues that were obvious, they found things that could have cost much more had they been left unattended. They worked with our warranty company to ensure repairs that could be covered were indeed covered. Then helped with financing the repair. Now the car is good as new and I have a happy wife. Between texts, emails and phone calls, their communication with the customer is top notch.

03/31/2019
oil change and filter
1st time for service. On time and done well. All that was missing was coffee.

RP
Rob P.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the business has quality service and communication and everything is pretty amazing. The staff are awesome.

Jared M.
Wells, ME
03/28/2019
Car inspection
Customer service is amazing.

Jessica H.
West Buxton, ME
03/22/2019
Honest and professional
I was having an issue with my car not staying running. Come to find out my chip key was bad and my security system needed to be reprogrammed. I had a metal ring around the key hole which was preventing the reprogramming from happening. It took some time to figure out but Jason was very nice and he talked me through every step of the process. He even had someone drive my car to the Honda dealership and wait for it to be fixed because they can’t reprogram Honda’s at his shop. He knew I needed my car back as soon as possible and he worked as fast as he could to solve the issue for me. He worked with me on the price. He was more than fair and he offers some really great services which you can’t always get all in one place. I will definitely go to him in the future if I ever need car repairs again as I will for regular maintenance. Thank you Jason! Honest mechanics are hard to come by these days.

Randall R.
Prompt and courteous service
Jason’s did a great job getting our vehicle in quickly and keeping us posted on the progress. Melissa was also amazing at the front desk.

PL
Peter L.
great service
Does what is asked and keeps customer informed of any changes/ problems. Will continue to be a customer.

Lauren S.
Exceptional Service
Jason’s Auto Service has friendly and knowledgeable staff. The service is fast and cost effective. Thank you for a great experience!

James S.
03/16/2019
Good problem solver
Always helpful and persistent in solving problems.

Shannon S.
Cornish, ME
03/15/2019
Very professional and informative
I was informed on the progress of my truck throughly. Jason explained to me in detail the inspection of my truck and I received and online report. I will definitely continue my service with Jason’s Auto Service.

TD
Taylor D.
Saturn VUE
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the service was priced fairly and the staff recommended future services that may be needed.

Josh T.
Maine
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he had no problems getting his vehicle in.

KH
Kathy H.
03/13/2019
Automobile service
They offer quality, timely, affordable and friendly services.

James T.
03/06/2019
We have used Jason’s for some time. The entire staff is very friendly and go the extra step!

Honest, up front and reasonable!

DT
Douglas T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/04/2019
Transmission service
Transmission shifts as smooth as ever. A little pricey even at "50%" off. Joined Car Club,a good deal for sure. Great service as always.

Melissa D.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/28/2019
The services are always great. The new loaner car is a huge help. The staff is always friendly and understanding.
I will keep going back..

Matt S.
Biddeford, ME
02/27/2019
Commercial tire
The worst commercial tire shop experience ever. Brought them two tires one needed valve stem the other needed replacement. Was called and quoted $330 for a single tire I made one phone call to central tire and was quoted $205 I called them back and said I would provide tire ( trying to give local shop busdiness instead of just picking tires back up and bringing to central tire) dropped off tire at 830 called at 1 was told someone would get back to me shortly. After no call I called back at 3 and asked if was going to done before 5 was told they were waiting for wheel weights I explained I need back for snow storm coming and if they couldn’t do I would bring some where else. Was told to come get my tires. So after having tire for 6 1/2 hours I had to pick up and bring to central tire where they mounted on the spot in less than 10 mins. It’s to bad because they are close to our shop and we have 10 commercial trucks that could of been serviced there. On a positive note they didn’t charge me for dismounting tire or fixing valve stem just told to never come back. I don’t know of any other shop that runs out of wheel weights especially when there suppose to be a commercial truck tire shop.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/28/2019

There are 2% of customers a business cannot please. You are one of the 2%.

Jason Beaulieu

CL
Cameron L.
Maine
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the business made it easy to set up an appointment. Every time he called, they picked up the phone.

Rob S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Rob said they were good.

BP
Betty P.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ken. He said the people are very nice to deal with, very accommodating, and he had a nice experience.