MV
Matt V.
Hollis Center, ME
11/20/2019
Dissatisfied to say the least
First I went in for some exhaust work, they made two welds and both are leaking. I felt slightly overcharged on the first visit but didn't complain. Second visit I needed an entire break refresh, they attempted to charge me 9.5 hrs of labor, after begging and pleading they dropped it to 8.3. I paid the bill because I essentially had no choice because I need my truck to work and live. After paying I was still upset some days after so I messaged Jason on Facebook where he openly admitted he was "making time" on my bill. My brakejob should have been no more than 4.5-5hra absolute max. At 107 an HR for labor I call that extremely excessive. I was ensure though they had their "best mechanic on the job". Either I'm still being lied to about being grossly overcharged, or their top mechanic actually takes that long to complete a brake job... Either way it's a problem. Being a business owner myself I cannot understand the thought process behind yanking an extra $400-500 out of someone on one bill rather than having a life time customer.. oh well.