West Newfield, ME
02/18/2019
Very nice people trying too hard to make more money.
Every employee I’ve ever talked to has been so nice! However I’m not the type of person to appreciate overselling. It gets annoying. I appreciate their 22 point checks, however I’m not sure how much I trust that the things they pointed out, considering they told me my inspection sticker was bad, when it still has 4 months... possibly just a simple mistake or they were trying to take advantage and get more work. Very nice and helpful employees but trying too hard to push you to buy more. It’s clearly worked out well for them considering how nice their shop is.

Mildred G.
Hollis, ME
Buick LaCrosse
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Mildred said the last time she was at this business, the price of the service was expensive.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2014

Mildred came down for a lube, oil and filter service. I tried to explain that we provide top quality oil and the best filters avalible to us and our oil changes are so much more then just an oil change. We check all tire preasures, all fluid levels and add when needed and a look around the vehicle for the customer safty and well being. We are not a quick cheep oil change service facility. Im sure Mildred will be back for more critical repairs but may choose to go to a promto for her less exspensive oil changes.

Jason Beaulieu