MO
Mark O.
Arundel, ME
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they charged him too much. He said he was told $700 and when he went to pick up his vehicle, he was charged $1800 and he was not informed it was going to cost more. He would not recommend for reasons stated.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

I apoligize Mark, our original quote was between 1300 and 1500. We did not expect your 2018 trailer parts were any differant then your last trailer. That was our mistake not finding out first hand. WE will work harder in the future being better at our job.

Jason Beaulieu

Matt S.
Biddeford, ME
02/27/2019
Commercial tire
The worst commercial tire shop experience ever. Brought them two tires one needed valve stem the other needed replacement. Was called and quoted $330 for a single tire I made one phone call to central tire and was quoted $205 I called them back and said I would provide tire ( trying to give local shop busdiness instead of just picking tires back up and bringing to central tire) dropped off tire at 830 called at 1 was told someone would get back to me shortly. After no call I called back at 3 and asked if was going to done before 5 was told they were waiting for wheel weights I explained I need back for snow storm coming and if they couldn’t do I would bring some where else. Was told to come get my tires. So after having tire for 6 1/2 hours I had to pick up and bring to central tire where they mounted on the spot in less than 10 mins. It’s to bad because they are close to our shop and we have 10 commercial trucks that could of been serviced there. On a positive note they didn’t charge me for dismounting tire or fixing valve stem just told to never come back. I don’t know of any other shop that runs out of wheel weights especially when there suppose to be a commercial truck tire shop.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/28/2019

There are 2% of customers a business cannot please. You are one of the 2%.

Jason Beaulieu

Kevin B.
West Buxton, ME
02/17/2015
rip off
screwed my grandson so bad that he could not afford to have his car fixed correctly by another mechanic. Everytime a vehicle brought in for one thing, you end up with a list of extra charges of "additional" items needed. Would never recommend this service company