CT
Chris T.
Atascadero, CA
Mazda B2500
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dorothy. She said the service was overpriced. Customers tend to think they are reasonable because they offer installment plans. So, they do not have to give money up front. However, the business installed a part that was not necessary.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 05/11/2018

Hi Chris and Dorothy. I have made several attemts to contact you regarding this poor review. We only performed a diagnosis on your vehicle and installed a tool for diagnosis purposes only, then removed it. I do not provide payment installments and the estimate for your repair is the price for doing the repair correctly. Please read more reviews on this site. That will give you a better understanding of what a kind character I hold. My customers come to me because I am honest and trustworthy and they won't take their cars anywhere else. If you feel we did something wrong, I would appreciate the courtesy of speaking with you directly about your visit to Jeff's Auto Works. Thank you, Jeff. (805)-466-6525

Displaying 1 Review