CT
Chris T.
Mazda B2500
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dorothy. She said the service was overpriced. Customers tend to think they are reasonable because they offer installment plans. So, they do not have to give money up front. However, the business installed a part that was not necessary.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 05/11/2018

Hi Chris and Dorothy. I have made several attemts to contact you regarding this poor review. We only performed a diagnosis on your vehicle and installed a tool for diagnosis purposes only, then removed it. I do not provide payment installments and the estimate for your repair is the price for doing the repair correctly. Please read more reviews on this site. That will give you a better understanding of what a kind character I hold. My customers come to me because I am honest and trustworthy and they won't take their cars anywhere else. If you feel we did something wrong, I would appreciate the courtesy of speaking with you directly about your visit to Jeff's Auto Works. Thank you, Jeff. (805)-466-6525

BR
Brian R.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/19/2021
Smog check
Jeff’s Auto is the only place I will take my family’s vehicles. From smog checks to major engine repairs.

Thank you Brian.

HL
Holly L.
Nissan Sentra
04/17/2021
Organized, friendly, helpful and thorough
I needed guidance on repairs and costs and they were helpful with that and getting me right away.

Thank you Holly.

Mike M.
04/16/2021
Fast and efficient
I trust Jeff with all my maintenance needs. He’s honest and straightforward.

Thank you Mike.

FS
Forrest S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/16/2021
Love Jeff’s automotive
Quality work you can count on and everyone is really friendly.

Thank you Forrest.

04/15/2021
Long Time Customer...
I appreciate the personal attention I get from all of Jeff's employees, as well as the expert maintenance and service they provide. I always feel like a valued customer. 5 stars, check them out!...
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you very much.

VG
Vixen G.
Jeep Cherokee
04/12/2021
Awesome business
I can always rely on Jeff to diagnose my car problems efficiently. He’s compassionate enough to understand my case and help me in ways he can. I am always satisfied with the service whether setting an appointment or needing a replacement for my car.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you Vixen.

FS
Forrest S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/09/2021
Great service at Jeff’s AutoWorks
Friendly and great work done by everyone
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you Forrest.

Kevin S.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said they were friendly and fast.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you Kevin.

Janis B.
04/05/2021
Trustworthy
My family members have had a variety of services performed at Jeff’s. We’ve always been satisfied with the quality and price.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you Janis.

Charlie M.
03/31/2021
great service!
This place is great, I rebuild my brake system on my 4runner and was having trouble with a spongy pedal, they LISTENED to me asked me great questions, made a few adjustments and the brakes work awesome! Oh yeah the price was very reasonable and I had the 4runner back in 2 hours, this included a smog check too, the reason I picked Jeffs in the first place was the awesome work I saw that they did on facebook so I knew I would be in good hands, thanks again, what a great shop!
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you very much Charlie.

Sam W.
Chevrolet Forward Control
03/31/2021
Great service. Very professional.
Great business. Professional service. Highly recommend.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you Sam.

David B.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/31/2021 Category: Service
David said the business was recommended to him by a friend. They did a good job, in good time, did everything that was expected of them. David said he will be a repeat customer.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you David.

MO
Michael O.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
03/28/2021
Easy Choice!
Really nice people doing quality work at a fair price; just get your work done here: EASY CHOICE!
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you Michael.

Mike C.
03/15/2021
Just had my Honda Accord serviced at Jeff's Auto works. Extremely professional. Great mechanics. Very knowledgeable. If you want your vehicle done right, then Jeff's place is the place to go. Reasonably priced.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/15/2021