CT
Chris T.
Mazda B2500
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dorothy. She said the service was overpriced. Customers tend to think they are reasonable because they offer installment plans. So, they do not have to give money up front. However, the business installed a part that was not necessary.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 05/11/2018

Hi Chris and Dorothy. I have made several attemts to contact you regarding this poor review. We only performed a diagnosis on your vehicle and installed a tool for diagnosis purposes only, then removed it. I do not provide payment installments and the estimate for your repair is the price for doing the repair correctly. Please read more reviews on this site. That will give you a better understanding of what a kind character I hold. My customers come to me because I am honest and trustworthy and they won't take their cars anywhere else. If you feel we did something wrong, I would appreciate the courtesy of speaking with you directly about your visit to Jeff's Auto Works. Thank you, Jeff. (805)-466-6525

Sam W.
Santa Margarita, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/15/2021
Great service. Very professional.
Great service. Very professional.

ES
Did a great job

LG
Lilly G.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Lilly said this business is always great. She thanks them for taking such good care of her and her whole family.

Kathy M.
01/13/2021
Excellent work
Got a tune up and my driver widow fixed. My car runs great better then ever and my widow goes up and down great. Thanks again for s great job Jeff you and your team are fantastic.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you Kathy.

HG
Howard G.
01/12/2021
Smog Check
I have relied on Jeff’s Auto Works for my 1999 Toyota Tacoma pickup smog checks for a few years now. I made an appointment and the work was completed promptly. Jeff’s is always cordial, honest and professional.

Thank you Howard.

Marc M.
Pismo Beach, CA
01/08/2021
My spark plugs
I found Nevada and Jeff very professional and honest. I appreciate that.

Thank you Marc.

MK
Mike K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/04/2021
Good, quick service.
Everyone is polite and go the extra length to make sure your happy.

Thank you Mike.

Joseph W.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said the business is friendly and timely.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you Joseph.

OM
Olivia M.
Nissan Versa Note
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Olivia said the business' employees are cool, honest and did a good job.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you Olivia.

TW
Tim W.
12/28/2020
Got the smog check done
My visit was simple and done as expected. I was treated well. I stayed in the office reading a book during the smog test. You can't help but overhear conversation. Everything I heard was professional and trying to do their best for the customer's needs and looking to having the vehicle run well in the long term, not just the immediate issue. I'll be back when I have more pressing needs.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you Tim.

RU
Roberto U.
Dodge Ram Van
12/28/2020
Experience
Bedside manner is also pretty good.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you Robert.

PS
Paul S.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good and the business is conveniently located.

BR
Barbara R.
12/23/2020
Smog check
Got me in on the same day I called. They were very busy when I arrived, but it was not long before they had it done!
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you Barbara.

John S.
Paso Robles, CA
12/23/2020 Category: Service
John said everything was good.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 12/23/2020