VG
Vixen G.
Jeep Cherokee
04/12/2021
Awesome business
I can always rely on Jeff to diagnose my car problems efficiently. He’s compassionate enough to understand my case and help me in ways he can. I am always satisfied with the service whether setting an appointment or needing a replacement for my car.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you Vixen.

FS
Forrest S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/09/2021
Great service at Jeff’s AutoWorks
Friendly and great work done by everyone
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you Forrest.

Kevin S.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said they were friendly and fast.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you Kevin.

Janis B.
04/05/2021
Trustworthy
My family members have had a variety of services performed at Jeff’s. We’ve always been satisfied with the quality and price.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you Janis.

Charlie M.
03/31/2021
great service!
This place is great, I rebuild my brake system on my 4runner and was having trouble with a spongy pedal, they LISTENED to me asked me great questions, made a few adjustments and the brakes work awesome! Oh yeah the price was very reasonable and I had the 4runner back in 2 hours, this included a smog check too, the reason I picked Jeffs in the first place was the awesome work I saw that they did on facebook so I knew I would be in good hands, thanks again, what a great shop!
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you very much Charlie.

Sam W.
Santa Margarita, CA
Chevrolet Forward Control
03/31/2021
Great service. Very professional.
Great business. Professional service. Highly recommend.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you Sam.

David B.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/31/2021 Category: Service
David said the business was recommended to him by a friend. They did a good job, in good time, did everything that was expected of them. David said he will be a repeat customer.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you David.

MO
Michael O.
Santa Margarita, CA
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
03/28/2021
Easy Choice!
Really nice people doing quality work at a fair price; just get your work done here: EASY CHOICE!
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you Michael.

Mike C.
03/15/2021
Just had my Honda Accord serviced at Jeff's Auto works. Extremely professional. Great mechanics. Very knowledgeable. If you want your vehicle done right, then Jeff's place is the place to go. Reasonably priced.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Mike.

Los Osos, CA
03/09/2021
Amazing work !
Best car repair around! I’ve had to get my car fixed several times and I’m surprised Jeff’s auto was Abel to fix it after all the damage I’ve done on my car but they where Abel to restore it and get me back driving on the road for a cheap price ! Thanks again to Jeff’s auto for the amazing repairs !
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/09/2021

Thank you.

BW
Barbara W.
03/08/2021
Quick and Easy
It happened so fast that getting the truck smogged was over in the blink of any eye.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you Barbara.

BT
Bea T.
03/06/2021
The service is great, in and out quick
Very professional and polite. My car runs great. Thank you.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you Bea.

Jeannie C.
Kia Soul
03/03/2021
Dependable
Their promptness in getting you an appointment and quick call backs. Always friendly and ready to please.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you Jeannie.

Dan S.
Nissan Versa
03/03/2021
Really Interactive with Customers
I came in with a simple broken door handle. Even with such a small job, they cared a great deal on getting it right and spoke with me every step of the way what they found and what was going wrong. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended.
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you Dan.

Colin B.
Toyota Prius c
03/01/2021
Great people, great service, great location.
Prompt, reliable, honest service every time...
Jeff P. from Jeff's Auto Works responded on 03/02/2021