Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91
3.9

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Cheryl M.
Mount Vernon, WA
12/04/2016
Epic fail in customer service
I bought my 2005 lacrosse here.. i work in anacortes and live in mt vernon.. I stopped in here in an emergency, my engine light came on and my car was shaking baddly..l really wanted to know if it was safe for me to get home or could they help me... 4 1/2 hours later when I got my car back all they could say was that it was miss firing which these cars are notorious for ( which it has never done since I bought it ) and handed me a page and a half of recommended repairs that had nothing to do with my current problem... when I asked the girl if it was safe for me to drive home? She said "" I don't know,,, I suppose so.. let me ask"" REALLY!!! I SUPPOSE SO??? 4 1/2 hours for I suppose so???... oh no let me tell you more... it wasn't just me...the lady I talked to while I was waiting was there for 3 hours for an oil change... the man who walked in right behind me for an oil change walked out 10 minutes before me( 4 1/2 hours for an oil change) I limped home and to the auto part store where they hooked up my car and read the code for me in 15 minutes for free... Jerry Smith charged me 130.00 for no diagnoses at all... I new it was misfiring when I walked in....not only will I NEVER GO HERE AGAIN... but I would push my car past them rather than go through that again.... worst case of customer service ever!!!!!!

BD
Billie D.
Anacortes, WA
10/14/2015 Category: Service
CRAPPY REPAIR..STAY AWAY!
REPLACED MY OIL PAN GASKET ON MY HUMMER2 AND DID A AWFUL JOB FOR$600.00..USED A LOW GRADE GASKET AND SLOPPED ON SEALANT SO POORLEY THAT OIL LEAKED OUT OF THE FRONT OF PAN. TOOK IT BACK AND GOT CHARGED $125.00 FOR THEM TO SAY IT LOOKED FINE! HAD TO PAY ANACORTES AUTOMOTIVE TO FIX THE GASKET! OWN UP TO YOUR AWFUL WORK..YOUR A BUNCH OF THIEVES..

JIM M.
Anacortes, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
01/08/2014 Category: Sales
dont think i will buy here again
had items added to my loan that i didnt request

DO
DUSTIN O.
Oak Harbor, WA
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA WAGON
01/07/2014 Category: Service
It's not
Got a car there a couple months ago and it's already breaking. Some of the people who work there are rude.

RL
Russ L.
Coupeville, WA
06/20/2013
Poor Service; Poor Repairs
This is a first for me, to write a negative review. The facts speak for themselves. My truck needed a new part last Tuesday... simple enough... and the part in question was replaced on Thursday. Should be good to go. However, their technician dropped a part during installation which broke my radiator. I have waited a whole week, due to their incompetence, without my truck ( my source of income). The really disappointing thing is that the company charged me the full amount for the initial repair with no compensation for my loss of use as a result of the damage that they caused.

Very poor service. Very poor sales. They lost my business and as a result, I have turned around and purchased a new $50,000+ truck not from them but from Issaquah Chevrolet today.

In closing, one week out of service for my truck equates to over $5,000. What did the dealership have to say? Nothing but lots lots of apologies for their mistakes.

I cannot recommend or will I ever have my truck serviced by this company again. Jerry Smith Chevrolet in Anacortes feels no compulsion to treat a customer as they should and the only recourse that I have is to inform readers, like you, about my experience and to say that I will give my business to a company who wants it and treats me as a valued customer.
Russ Lavallee