Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91
3.9

Latest Review about 1 month ago

CL
carol L.
Bellingham, WA
10/06/2019
AMAZING!
We love our new truck! we had been to other dealers in the county and ended up leaving all of them due to pushy and fast talking sales people, we stopped by jerry smith chevrolet in anacortes after we tried to buy a new chevy in bellingham hint hint! and what a relief! our salesperson was nice and helped us at our pace and answered every question we had and the best part is he didnt lie if he didnt know the answer he went and found out from his manager if he didnt know.. anyway we just had a great time buying this truck from those guys and just wanted to let everyone know that you will get honesty and a GREAT price from these guys, carlos was great and the manager James was very helpful as well.

Andrew B.
Lynnwood, WA
01/10/2019
First time financing a truck through Jerry Smith Chevy thought it was going to be a stressful situation but Luciano and Dustin made it a breeze. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

TP
taras p.
Bellingham, WA
07/26/2018
Shawn Peele (Awesome car salesman to work with)
I went into Jerry Smith the other day looking for a truck. Didn't find what I was looking for immediately but Shawn was very responsive and willing to help. He was not pushy nor aggressive, simply there to help. Although I did not buy a vehicle that day I will be back to see Shawn when I am ready and I will buy a vehicle from him. Service was excellent!

Cheryl M.
Mount Vernon, WA
12/04/2016
Epic fail in customer service
I bought my 2005 lacrosse here.. i work in anacortes and live in mt vernon.. I stopped in here in an emergency, my engine light came on and my car was shaking baddly..l really wanted to know if it was safe for me to get home or could they help me... 4 1/2 hours later when I got my car back all they could say was that it was miss firing which these cars are notorious for ( which it has never done since I bought it ) and handed me a page and a half of recommended repairs that had nothing to do with my current problem... when I asked the girl if it was safe for me to drive home? She said "" I don't know,,, I suppose so.. let me ask"" REALLY!!! I SUPPOSE SO??? 4 1/2 hours for I suppose so???... oh no let me tell you more... it wasn't just me...the lady I talked to while I was waiting was there for 3 hours for an oil change... the man who walked in right behind me for an oil change walked out 10 minutes before me( 4 1/2 hours for an oil change) I limped home and to the auto part store where they hooked up my car and read the code for me in 15 minutes for free... Jerry Smith charged me 130.00 for no diagnoses at all... I new it was misfiring when I walked in....not only will I NEVER GO HERE AGAIN... but I would push my car past them rather than go through that again.... worst case of customer service ever!!!!!!

JJ
James J.
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Great cars
Jerry Smith Chevrolet/kia is a great dealership. I would especially like to thank Dustin Roth for all of his hard work and assistance

PJ
Patricia J.
10/22/2015
Love my car!!!
Just wanted to say Thankyou Michael Taylor help me find a car . I was there in May of this year and Michael helped us look at cars. I ended up getting the Chevy eguinox. . I just love everything about this car. Just wanted to say Thankyou again Michael Taylor. We are very happy customers and your a great salesman

BD
Billie D.
10/14/2015 Category: Service
CRAPPY REPAIR..STAY AWAY!
REPLACED MY OIL PAN GASKET ON MY HUMMER2 AND DID A AWFUL JOB FOR$600.00..USED A LOW GRADE GASKET AND SLOPPED ON SEALANT SO POORLEY THAT OIL LEAKED OUT OF THE FRONT OF PAN. TOOK IT BACK AND GOT CHARGED $125.00 FOR THEM TO SAY IT LOOKED FINE! HAD TO PAY ANACORTES AUTOMOTIVE TO FIX THE GASKET! OWN UP TO YOUR AWFUL WORK..YOUR A BUNCH OF THIEVES..

Scott H.
07/16/2015
Committment
Collision department had best prices estimate and did outstanding work. My 2013 truck was a mess from hard water spots that destroyed the finish. Looks new today.

CAMERON S.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
02/03/2014 Category: Sales
They make a deal work
They put in the time and effort to make a tough deal happen.

TN
THOMAS N.
Arlington, WA
02/02/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service and car was thoroughly washed and vacuumed. Very efficient.

JIM M.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
02/01/2014 Category: Service
all wheel drive
only have 1,100 miles and already had to bring my traverse in twice to fix the all wheel drive hopefully it stays fixed this time

JERALD C.
KIA SOUL
01/30/2014 Category: Service
friendly courteous service
Have had our regular oil changes there since we bought the car and are very happy with the service .

OO
OLENE O.
01/29/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly and helpful - good service dept.
I want to commend Mark Pederson who was very helpful during and after my purchase.

RV
RICHARD V.
CADILLAC SRX
01/28/2014 Category: Service
The cold cranking test for my SRX battery indicated that it was getting weak after almost 8 years of service. I ordered a new one and came in to have it installed. The service was excellent.

JOAN H.

Coupeville, WA
CHEVROLET HHR
01/22/2014 Category: Service
The Service Staff
They have accommodated me with short notice or an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. I have had my HHR for 7 years and I wouldn't take it to any other service or repair shop. They are fair with the charges and treat me with respect. If I need a ride while my car is unavailable they make sure I get where I need to go and pick me up when the car is ready.

BA
BENT A.
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Frindliness and service.
I have been using Jerry Smth, Anacortes for 13 years and found them to be helpfull and willing to to listen to what you have to say.

JIM M.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
01/08/2014 Category: Sales
dont think i will buy here again
had items added to my loan that i didnt request

EK
ERIC K.
Coupeville, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
01/07/2014 Category: Service
great service
had a blower motor go out in the morning called and they fit me in the same day and replaced it

DO
DUSTIN O.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA WAGON
01/07/2014 Category: Service
It's not
Got a car there a couple months ago and it's already breaking. Some of the people who work there are rude.

Displaying 1 Review