Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91

ANTONIO B.
Oak Harbor, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
12/08/2013 Category: Service
Not ready for appointment
My appointment was at 8am, I found out that they were not ready for my car and had to wait for them to get the fluid which seem to take over a hour, then it took another hour and half to complete. They never came out and check on me give updates or anything. If they weren't going to be ready at 8am and made you wait so long I think there should have been some kind of a discount. Bad service!!!

GS
GARY S.
Anacortes, WA
KIA SORENTO
06/28/2013 Category: Service
saftey check.......not!
We took our car to Jerry Smith Chev for a 17 point safety inspection and 4 wheel alignment to make sure everything was good to go. Well, on our way back home ( about two weeks later) we stopped for a rest and a man told us that he THOUGH our tire might blow out. After checking myself (I am a retired mechanic) there were three tires so badly worn out on the inside towards the middle. I had to replace the 3 tires. Now mind you, Jerry Smith just done a 4 wheel alignment and a safety check and wrote on the check sheet the tires were very good with lots of tread depth.

TN
THOMAS N.
Arlington, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Service Dept Poor Communication
I brought my Cruze in for oil change. They took my car at 3pm sharp, and I waited. At 4:20pm, I happened to notice my car parked in the lot. I went up to the service counter and Scott said "oh your car is ready". I told him I've been waiting and he said "sorry about that". If I had not noticed my car parked, no one would've told me my car is ready.