Rusty B.
Durham, NC
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Rachel Crawford hands down has the best customer service of anyone I have ever worked with. Coming in stressed due to a repeat issue with my vehicle, Rachel had all of my paperwork together had a plan in place and I was on my way within minutes. Every step along the way she let me know what step I was on what I was waiting on and what the next task that I was waiting on. During the whole process she always made any issues with my car was an issue she also needed to accomplish.

During my time I worked with Rachel, with that being said while observing customer interaction with employees as much as I would like to say Rachel was the exception she was the standard there at Peacock Hyundai. Must be the water in Columbia, if I lived closer I would be a Peacock Hyundai customer for life, you all are great. (Rachel, you are the best thank you again so much)

KR
Keren R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Satisfied
Chris always takes good care of us!

Cynthia S.
Elloree, SC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service..
The technician was helpful and kept me informed with issues regarding my vehicle.

Irmo, SC
5 Star

Joni B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Peacock - Columbia
Great service. Chris Thompson always takes care of our service needs.

Chapin, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Quick and attentive
My experience was great. The service and parts staff were knowledgeable and courteous. The waiting room was comfortable and had snacks, water and coffee available

Orangeburg, SC
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Experience
Excellent customer service...

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Chris Thompson is professional and personable, and most technicians appear to be reliable to date.
See above. Thus far, service and maintenance at Peacock Hyundai has been consistent and dependable.

WP
Wilfredo P.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Prices
Very good, please improve services prices.

Judith W.
2016 Hyundai Azera
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Prompt, professional, polite and efficient service
I made the appointment for service online which was very convenient. It triggered numerous reminders that I didn't really need but was nice, nevertheless. I appreciated that you pull into a bay for the check-in, out of the elements, and the process was quick and efficient. The service waiting area was clean and comfortable, and the service was completed surprisingly fast. The courtesy car wash was unexpected and much appreciated!

Dante H.
Irmo, SC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Their kindness toward their customers.

TT
Timothy T.
Beech Island, SC
2013 Hyundai Azera
Very friendly
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended.

AV
Anvar V.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Peacock service
Good service good management. Good hospitality

Janet P.
Camden, SC
2014 Hyundai Equus
01/04/2020 Category: Service
This service crew is still the best. We had a tire event! Called in and was told to come right over and check in with our favorite , efficient service advisor, Rachel. We were in and out in less than one hour. What more could we ask? Thanks, Peacock.

MN