Randy M.
Ridgeway, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service experts
Gave outstanding service and informative information.

Jeremy L.
Sumter, SC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. We drove from Sumter and asked if someone could take us to a drive thru for lunch. The older gentleman who drove was very kind and courteous to me and my daughter. The eating area and bathroom was clean and neat. The entire experience was great.

RN
Ronald N.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2020 Category: Service
I brought my vehicle in without any prior notification. They were able to check the vehicle and determine the problem in u set thirty minutes. The service was extraordinary

Maximiliano M.
Fort Mill, SC
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Great customer care

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Staff was courteous and professional.
Service took 4 hours

JY
Joyce Y.
Gaston, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit
Chris Thompson has always been right there when we need him for my 2017 Sante Fe Sport issues. He has been prompt, courteous & kind. The inconvenience part of an 11 month old dead battery, got to me. Was not prepared for a 6 hr delay in leaving for an out of town family funeral, to have my SUV towed & a battery replaced. Was just frustrating. Nothing against Chris at all. Good man you got there !

03/16/2020 Category: Service
Battery installation
Dead battery in 2017 Sante Fe Sport, that was only 11 months old. Was trying to go out of town for a funeral. Had to have SUV towed to Peacock Hyundai, as no other way to have changed out. Peacock Hyundai put last battery in, so still under warranty. I called at 11:30 am as was packed & ready to go out of town. Tow truck got to me at 1:30 pm, got to Peacock Hyundai at 3 pm with SUV. Wasn’t able to leave dealership until 5:45 pm. Very disappointed in dead battery, length of wait & installation time. Chris Thompson was very helpful & apologetic for time we had to wait.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am glad you were able to speak with Chris and we can correct this going forward. I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit, please make sure Chris introduces us next time!

Aaron Shepard
Fixed Operations Director
Peacock Hyundai Columbia
(803)799-1234

AR
Andrew R.
Lexington, SC
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Second to none service advisors. Chriss thank you for your help.

Lexington, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Not What it Used to Be
Back when this was Jim Hudson Hyundai the service department always bent over backwards to make me feel like a valued customer. Not so much any more. In particular the amenities in the waiting area have degraded down to "better than just a bench" level.

West Columbia, SC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
The service was great, the staff member that spoke to me throughout my service was excellent and personable, and I felt comfortable with their recommendations on what needed to be done with my vehicle. An A+ visit!

West Columbia, SC
The staff
Super nice people and very professional

DA
Daphne A.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Christopher is absolutely a delight. When I return it will be to him and only him. He explained everything to me so I could understand. Also gave me the Information I needed for blue link.

Jody M.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
I was able to call at the "last minute" and was given an appointment that day. There was no hint from the customer service rep that I was being a problem customer.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Professional and friendly.

James W.
Blythewood, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/10/2020 Category: Service
The customer service is outstanding
If you want great customer service from a dealership, Peacock Hyundai in Columbia SC is the place to go when in need of service. My service representative most of the time is Chris; however I've not had a bad experience with any of the representatives. The quality of work mirrors the quality of service, professional, courteous, and fair.

JE
Joyce E.
Rock Hill, SC
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer care. Mr. Chris Thompson has been taking great care of my car for years now. Great job done each time