Overall Rating 4.72727/5Overall Rating 4.72727/5Overall Rating 4.72727/5Overall Rating 4.72727/5rating 4.72727
Overall Rating 2.13636/5Overall Rating 2.13636/5rating 2.13636rating 2.13636rating 2.13636

2012 Hyundai Equus
How Awesome!
Thanks Adam for your great customer service.

AT
Albert T.
Cayce, SC
2014 Hyundai Accent
Exceptional Service As Always
Every time I come to get my car serviced by Peacock Hyundai, they never fail to impress. I’m out as quickly as I came in and the service provided is always amazing. I can’t thank Mr. Chris Thompson enough for being so professional and personable with his customers. I will continue to come back to Peacock Hyundai as long as Mr. Thompson is working there!
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/21/2018

What a nice response. Thank you so much for your business.

Michael S.
Chapin, SC
Great service department
I like the fast and convenient service. There's no high pressure sales pitch. My car has over 204,000 miles and still runs great.

West Columbia, SC
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
great but..
I got my oil changed/tires rotated here on 9/7/18. Everything went great and i was surprised to hear that they even vacuum out the floor for you after service. But when I got home, I realized that one of my rear floor mats was missing. Not happy at all.
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your business. Your advisor will be contacting you about your mats.

PL
Philip L.
Lexington, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Received on 09/08/2018
I was very pleased with the service I received..

Robin C.
Gaston, SC
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people!!
The service department and the advisors are so very nice and explain everything in detail. They are very thorough and efficient and very fast!!

Larry M.
Beech Island, SC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The Service department is very good
They keep their appointments and got me in and out

VP
Velma P.
Blackville, SC
Professionals
My first visit was great!! I enjoyed the friendly staff and the level of professionalism. I will return for future services rendered for my Hyundai. You have gained a new customer.

Robert R.
Hyundai Service
Service was good as expected. Always have my Hyundai serviced at dealer.

Reaching them by phone was another issue. Contact by old phone number did not work.
Requesting phone on line did not work.
Last resort went to web site to get correct phone number.
Very basic to correct these issues.

Jada M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Awesome Service
Always satisfied with the great service from the entire service and maintenance staff.

SR
Sandra R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Satisfied Customer
This is the only place I've taken my car for service since I purchased it 7 years ago. I am pleased with the service I get when I go there.

AD
Alonzo D.
Appling, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
Customer
Surprised that the transfer or ownership was so smooth. Mr Boyd and his ability to trouble shoot situations and find resolve is impressive, he will be my reason for my continued patronage. He prioritized his customers in a way one would expect. I say thank u to him, cudos.

Norway, SC
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service needs work
Lack of communication and customer service
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your response. These surveys good or bad help us to understand the things we need to work on. I'm glad Adam was able to remedy the issue. Thank you for your buisness.

Daniel C.
Lexington, SC
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Just awful, I try to put as little mileage on my car as possible so I don't have to come back as often
Waiting an hour an a half for a 30 minute job ( watched someone do the procedure in YouTube, only took 15 minutes with the tech explaining everything). Sat and stared at my vehicle all ready to go for 20 minutes waiting for someone to call me back to get my key and sign paperwork. I walk up to the service counter and no one is around. The one guy I did find, ended up calling my person (Adam) on the phone to get him back up here. I was then asked who I was for the 4th time so he could find my paperwork. He then looked at me dead in the eyes and said, "Your car is still being washed, it will be done soon." I told him I've been staring at it for 20 minutes out front. I then explained how unhappy I was with the service, and the entire time I was talking Adam kept saying "Yes sir, yes sir, yes sir" over and over... By far the worst customer service I've ever received ANYWHERE. I literally try to put as little mileage on my car as possible in hopes to delay my next trip to the dealership. It was bad when it was Jim Hudson, It's only gotten worse since Peacock too over. TRULY CRINGE-WORTHY EXPERIENCE!!!
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for responding and letting us know what took place. These surveys good or bad help us to get better. We will discuss what took place and coach on the improvements moving forward. If you would like to talk further about your visit please call me. 803-799-1234 ext 11432

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor service
Service not done correctly
PAUL V. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/17/2018

I'm very sorry for your expierence. Please call me if you would like to discuss further.

JO
Jennifer O.
West Columbia, SC
No complaints
No complaints. Person to person service was great and my car was ready for pick up.

Thank you.

VL
Vanessa L.
Irmo, SC
2017 Hyundai Azera
09/15/2018 Category: Service
i like it.
the service what makes me keep comeing back.

KP
Katherine P.
Virginia Beach, VA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Very good, done on time, car wash was nice

EF
Earnestine F.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Good service specialist
Good overall service

Orangeburg, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere and the time it take.