Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

JANICE S.
Chapin, SC
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2014 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE AND VERY PLEASANT
GREAT SERVICE AND VERY PLEASANT
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you for your response, we appreciate you business.

KD
KAREN D.
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Always prompt. Always courteous
I appreciate that they keep you informed of the status of your service. If they find additional problems, these are explained and solutions given in terms you can understand.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/11/2014

I would like to thank you for your time and business. We look foward to provide you with excelent serrvice in the future.

Donald B.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Everything was good, on time, professional employees,clean shop.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.We Appreciate your opion and value your time.

WP
WILLIAM P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2014 Category: Service
friendly, fair, timingly, great waiting area
I was very satisfied with the work and the offer of a free oil change from my recent purchase.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you for choosing Jim Hudson Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you in the future.

TC
THERESA C.
Lexington, SC
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Service Center
The team in the service center are great. They are always very helpful. I have always had good service from them.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/08/2014

Thank you for choosing Jim Hudson for your service needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

Deborah S.
Batesburg Leesville, SC
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service
I always receive prompt and courteous service. I am kept informed in a timely manner and staff is always very friendly.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/02/2014

The team from Jim Hudson Hyundai thanks you. We look forward to providing you and your vehicle with excellent service.

HL
HARRY L.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/28/2014 Category: Service
location,ease of entry
good
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/29/2014

The team at Jim Hudson Hyundai thanks you for ypu time, and business. We look forward to providing your with your future service needs.

ARMANDA M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/28/2014 Category: Service
Service Provider
Each time I go to Jim Hudson service Department the Advisor are so professional, can answer in and all my question. They are Amazing !! Glad to own a Hyundai :-)
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/29/2014

Thank you for continuing to choose Jim Hudson Hyundai.
We appreciate your time, and business.

TV
TIMOTHY V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2014 Category: Service
Routine oil & filter change
Easy to communicate with from start to finish. Clean area with very wait room. Service was done quickly and vehicle was washed and looking good.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/28/2014

The team at Jim Hudson Hyundai thanks you. We look foward to servicing your vehicle again.

JEROME W.
11/25/2014 Category: Service
it good there
keep doing what you do!!
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/28/2014

Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle service needs. We appreciate your time and business.

TAMIKA S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/24/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service Top Notch
When I got to any place, my first impression always comes from the customer service. I was greeted very warmly with smiles and a joke! I felt very at ease. I was offered drinks and snacks. The coffee machine had a jam, so I was taken to another one immediately and was apologized to for the inconvenience. They did a very detailed search of the concerns I had and of things I didn't even mention. Chris kept me very informed during the whole process. Everything that had to be done, in my case, was covered and all I had to do was accept my keys and be on my way! I couldn't have been more pleased with the service. My car runs great!
Scott K. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/24/2014

Thank your for your kind comments. We all strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction  every time. We look forward to meeting or exceeding  your expections in the future. Thanks again for chosing Jim Hudson Hyundai.

JOE B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2014 Category: Service
Jim Hudson Hyundai
Provides excellent service
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/18/2014

Thank you for your time, and business. We appreciate your response
and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CD
CLINTON D.
Pelion, SC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Excellent staff and excellent service. Best I have ever had in my long driving career.
Scott K. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/14/2014

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your time and look forward to assist you with all your automotive needs .

WJ
WILLIE J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2014 Category: Service
People personal for surely,They are number in my book
Service,Timely and Cleanlines .
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/16/2014

We appreciate you choosing us for your service needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

JUDY B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2014 Category: Service
Jim Hudson Hyundai Service
Always friendly and professional. Good service.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/16/2014

Thank you for your great response. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

LJ
LINDA J.
11/05/2014 Category: Service
service of my car
excellent service and fast
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your time and business.

11/05/2014 Category: Service
The guys were most helpful to my wife.
The guys were most helpful to my wife.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/05/2014

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We appreciate your time and business.

HH
HUNT H.
Lexington, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2014 Category: Service
service
Fast prompt service friendliness of all personnel especially service
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/04/2014

Thank you for your time , and business. We appreciate you choosing us for your service needs.

FC
FRED C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/29/2014 Category: Service
great
Will be back
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/30/2014

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs. We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

FM
FRED M.
10/28/2014 Category: Service
the workers, atmosphere, and smiles
I feel safe bring my car in for the services that are recommended , thank you so much.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 10/28/2014

Thank you for your response, we appreciate your business.