ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (56)

Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great work!
The service department did a great job!

Denise S.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
None
None

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Bad Impression
I visited service department at 5:15 pm. Service guy - Brian asked how he could help me. I said I needed my tires checked. He asked if my tire light came on. I replied β€œno”. He then said that I was good. No problems. I asked again as I was traveling in a few days to please check my tires. He looked at his watch at 5:15 and said all of his service guys had gone home. Service dept sign says closes at 6 pm. I asked again, there is no one here to check my tires ? He sighed and went to back. Another man took my car back.
As it turns out - I have a bulge in my front tire which unchecked is very dangerous.
I was very offended by his attitude and unwillingness to assist me. I do not ever wish to deal with him again.
If Chris Thompson had not been there - I would had my tires replaced elsewhere. Chris is an exceptional guy, very polite and not demeaning as Brian was. I trust Chris will all his recommendations and service.

PR
Awesome people

2012 Hyundai Azera
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and courteous
I can sit and wat for y car in a clean and pleasant environment.

CD
πŸ‘

Mary M.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
Great Customer Service!!! Very honest people. They do a great job and are always willing to work around your schedule!!

Kathleen M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Dead Battery, towed in.
The dealership immediately took care of my daughter after her car was towed in. They replaced the battery and checked it out.

EJ
Ellie J.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service. I was treated professionally. The service was done in timely manner. I would definitely come back here to get service.

MN
Melissa N.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Ted... he is the BOMB!! 😎
Ted is very passionate about his job. He really cares about customers 😁 and it's great to see such positivity!! 😎

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Overall great company and friendly staff.

Michele P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Busy place
I arrived a few min early for my appt and had to wait a little while. Service was great after I was helped and the actual service was quicker than they had originally guessed. I typically have good experiences and love my Santa Fe!

BF
Bernice F.
Service Review
Great service! Christian was knowledgeable, patient, and very kind. I was very pleased with my service.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
This was a RECALL service.
All went well. This was an all around good experience. Only problem, charges are too high for non warranty service, as is the case with most dealerships.

Mary B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job!
Customer service was professional, friendly, and helpful! The shuttle service was excellent, great experience.

Joseph G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick and thorough service
Just as i said. My gal service advisor very good and enjoyed the experience.

SG
Scott G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Just does it better!
I bought my First Hyundai as I returned from the Mid-East and went to work for the FDIC in 2007. The job required constant travel and the miles piled up! I had that 2008 Elantra until Dec 2017, when I traded it in on a new Sante Fe Sport 2.0 Liter Turbo Ultra. The Elantra had 108,000 miles on it and in the 10 years I owned it, all I ever had to do was keep it serviced (Free since I bought the Service Plan), Replace a Battery and a Timing belt (at 100,000 miles). Still ran like a top and looked good as new. That's what caused me to buy the Sante Fe Sport. As a VA rated 100% Total and Permanent Disabled+ SMC-S Vet since 2015, I needed a reliable vehicle that could last for many years as my Elantra had, but big enough to haul my Walker and other gear. Besides my wife loves all the amenities and I love the fact that she's safe driving it (all 9,300 miles in the year and 8 months since we bought it)! I just recently dropped by the service department without an appointment and they upgraded my software and did an oil change and out in an hour! Kudos Again!!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor Service
see review
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I do apologize that your serp. belt did not get returned to you. We currently use a third party company for the curtesy wash and a rear vacuum is not something that is included in the free wash.

Orangeburg, SC
Excellent customer service
Rachel went above and beyond!

James M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Another great experience
I took my 2019 Santa Fe in to have the alignment and suspension checked after hitting a substantial defect in the road created by the SC Dept of Transportation. They understood the situation without questioning what happened and it was discovered that the car was indeed significantly out of alignment. This was adjusted back to specification. The service took a reasonable about of time, as expected. Everyone in the service department is welcoming and friendly. And I feel that they are honest in the service they provide to the customer. On a side note, I did end up having to "exchange" this vehicle for an identical Santa Fe, due to an existing problem with the suspension. I feel confident that with some persistence this issue would eventually have been identified and repaired by Peacock Hyundai's service department. However, with the vehicle being so new and my reluctance to start replacing major components this soon, it was preferable to just start over with another new vehicle. And that was a very nice experience as well. It's true what they say, if you are a retuning customer, you'll get a better deal. Anyway, service department is great, sales department is great. This Santa Fe should last many years.