SA
Seitu A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2020 Category: Service
My Car
I am very pleased with the service I’m getting.

Jonathan C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/02/2020 Category: Service
In and out for oil change and staff super friendly.

WW
Walter W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/01/2020 Category: Service
As always, your dealership provided wonderful service in a timely manner. I will definitely return for my next service!

AL
Adrienne L.
Leesville, SC
2020 Hyundai Venue
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I felt welcome and the service was swift and easy. Thank you

CA
Carlos A.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Dealership is Great but...
I bought a 2020 new Sonata and I traded my 2009 in. The sales person Chat and all the managers are very helpful. They got me the specific car I wanted from another dealership. The dealership is very clean and people are welcoming even during these Covid19 trying times. The car is great except that the voice command with the Android app is not working properly. I have taken the car back several times and several people including two salespersons and two service people have not been able to solve the problem. I just bought the car so I'm still trying to get this problem solved. We have made a little progress but this problem has not been resolved. I hope that a few more trips will do the trick, but if it's not resolved I will see what else can be done to rectify this situation.

Orangeburg, SC
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Always a good experience

Hopkins, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Staff very helpful.

CL
Chandra L.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
They were prompt and friendly. They gave me all the information that I needed.

KF
Karen F.
Gaston, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Chris and Rachael in the Service Department are excellent. I've had my car since 2014 and most of the time I work with Chris; however, recently on occasions, I've worked with Rachael and she operates just like Chris. Chris makes sure that the services your receive are exactly what your car needs and doesn't force you to have services that are not needed. There have been, on occasion, someone who wanted me to replace something that wasn't needed or already done. But you can not go wrong with those two!!!!

Thank you Chris and Rachel for making Peacock Hyundai a place I can come to!

West Columbia, SC
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
Friendly and fast service

Gaston, SC
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism in Pandemic
Great service with safety in mind.

Joshua S.
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Only bad thing I'll say this time is that they didnt have my taillights that day. When they told me to come back this past saturday because they would have them then they would install them. Well I came up saturday they failed to call and mention they still didnt have them. All they had to do was call and let me know so that I wouldn't have driven almost 30 minutes out of my way to get them replaced. Other than that everything with my regular service was good as usual.

05/15/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for going the extra mile!!

RN
Randy N.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
Been here many times and it’s always great. Fair prices and honest staff. They will continue to have my business

Michael B.
05/13/2020
Aaron Shepard took care of my car problem and made me feel good about Peacock service. I want to thank him for being a sincere and Honest person. I will return back to Peacock so they can continue to service my Equus.