Overall Rating 4.7586221/5Overall Rating 4.7586221/5Overall Rating 4.7586221/5Overall Rating 4.7586221/5rating 4.7586221
Overall Rating 2.18966/5Overall Rating 2.18966/5rating 2.18966rating 2.18966rating 2.18966

TERRY M.
Prosperity, SC
09/02/2014 Category: Service
love the waiting area
radio and air-conditioner still turned up when I turned on my ignition.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/02/2014

We appriciate your time and your buisness.

CG
CHUCK G.
Lexington, SC
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Service Work
It took over three days to make a minor repair and no vehicle given by dealership for my transportation
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/04/2014

Yes it did take a few days for Hyundai to get us the part. We are sorry for the time it took to repair your vehicle.

BP
Bill P.
08/28/2014 Category: Service
great personnel
Toby kept me informed as the car needed a recall and a nail hole tire repair. I dropped the car off. I was over charged as I had a coupon. I did not realize until gonging over the invoice as my wife picked up the car. A call to Toby and he said drop by and he would credit the card. so problem is resolved.
Scott K. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/28/2014

Thank you for allowing us to correct our mistake. We appreciate your business!

Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for allowing is to correct our mistake. We appriciate your business.

Thanks

LT
LYDIA T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
I took my new 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in for its 1st oil / filter change I arrived at 8:30AM for an 8:45 AM appointment. Told it would be about an hour & a half, Many people ahead of me . They only opened at 8:00AM so how many could it be? well 15 or so. I guess they triple book their appointments, @ 10:15 am (1 1/2 hours) started looking for my car, gave it another 15-20 mins. Saw my car sitting in the lot behind the intake bay. Asked the service rep. if it was ready . After checking the oil change had never been done!!!!! I blew up. rip them a new one. They them started the oil change. it was done in 30 mins. Changed or not I wonder??They offered to give me a free car wash. I couldn't afford to spend any more hours there.They N/C it but I already had the coupon that I am sure I paid for when i bought the auto. First impression of my first maintance of my NEW Hyundai . IT SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/28/2014

We apologize for the delay. It is not the normal operation of Jim Hudson Hyundai to have this delay.We are aware of some of our key personnal where out sick this day. We did recieve an unusal heavy work load that morning as well.We hope that we can make your future visits more pleasurable and in a timely manner. Thanks for you business.

Thanks

ST
SHAMEKA T.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2014 Category: Service
The people that works for Hyundai. Vet nice
Scott K. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/28/2014

Thank you for chosing Jim Hudson Hyundai for your vehicle's service needs. We appreciate your business!

AL
ALLEN L.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Total service...totally excellent.
Brian, my Service Writer, is the total package. I couldn't ask for better.

JANET T.
Sumter, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2014 Category: Service
Jim Hudson Hyundai Service Department
Great customer service. Shuttle to work and back to pick up is awesome.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/25/2014

Ms. Tucker we appriciate and value you time and buisness.

GS
GILBERT S.
08/20/2014 Category: Service
your service
pleased with product and support services
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/25/2014

Thank you for your time and buisness.

JEFF A.
Irmo, SC
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Very good service writer. Friendly staff..
Everything was great except an excessive charge for "shop supplies" that was not explained or mentioned up front but was more than 10% of the total bill. The perception to the consumer is hideous. Take that charge away and my visit was as good as any I've ever had at an auto repair establishment. I would recommend Jim Hudson service, but with a warning.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/19/2014

Thank you for your survey. We appriciate your buisness.

GH
GLORIA H.
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Complete satisfaction in all categories above
My Service Advisor, Brian Luberto, did an excellent job in handling my first visit to the service department and met all my expectations!
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/14/2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appriciate your buisness.

BL
BILLIE L.
West Columbia, SC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly!
They make servicing your vehicle easy!
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/13/2014

Thank You for your response. We look foward to providing service on your vehicle again.

CR
CHARLES R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2014 Category: Service
The customer is important
Excellent service and real desire to service the customers needs. Concerned not only with the current business relationship but with an eye to continuing that relationship.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for taking the tme to fill out the survey. We appriciate your time.

SJ
SARA J.
West Columbia, SC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2014 Category: Service
Convenient to home
Treated professionally and quickly
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for servicing your car with us, we appriciate your buisness.

LC
LEON C.
service
friendly and knowledgeable.clean waiting area
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for your response.

KR
KEREN R.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly and Helpful
The people working here have always been courteous, helpful and efficient. The sales people found me the exact car I wanted and I have been extremely satisfied.
Angel M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for responding.

LD
LINDA D.
Professionalism
Enjoyed taking my car to experienced people who work hard at pleasing their clients and making their experience enjoyable.

LISA B.
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Helping Hands
the people who go out of there way to help
make things better

Kenneth S.
Swansea, SC
07/21/2014 Category: Service
Samuels Kenneth
Enjoy every aspect of service. I will be a life long customer

KENNETH S.
Swansea, SC
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2014 Category: Service
Friendly reliable service
Love the service. No problems whatsoever. Will be a life long customer

ROY M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Quality Dealership
This was my first visit to Jim Hudson for repairs to my Hyundai. I couldn't be more happy with the personnel and quality of work that was performed. As a Honda and Toyota owner I have been spoiled and have come to expect excellence in the vehicles and service that each provides. Jim Hudson Hyundai exceeded my expectations and I was pleasantly surprised. This is my first experience with Hyundai ownership and as such, I was a little apprehensive about the kind of service I would receive. No more apprehension; I am a satisfied customer.