2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/03/2018 Category: Service
It’s okay
Okay
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback! These reviews good or bad give us an idea of what we need to improve on! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me!

803.799.1234 ext. 1316

TW
Tricia W.
Blythewood, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Waited way too long
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for your feedback. These reviews good or bad give us a better idea of what we need to improve on.  We hav enoticed long wait times to be an issue and are currently making changes to resolve this issue!

BG
Blanche G.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2017 Category: Service
The service was not great that day.
I wasn't told my car would take 2 hours for a oil change, and when my car was ready no one came to let me know, I ju t saw the car park, and had to ask someone if my car was ready. I was very disappointed on the service I recieved thsst day.
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for your feedback. These reviews good or bad give us a better idea of what we need to improve on. We have noticed long wait times to be an issue and are currently making changes to address the problem. We appreciate your business and hope to see you for your next service needs!

TD
Trinessa D.
Cayce, SC
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/16/2017 Category: Service
Review?
Pleasant staff
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you for your feedback. These reviews good or bad help show us what we need to improve on! We thank you for your business and hope to see you return for your service needs!

2007 Hyundai Entourage
12/09/2017 Category: Service
Questionable Diagnosis
After having recall service done, the technician told me that our vehicle had over $2800.00 of service needed. One of the services recommended was new brakes. I declined and had them checked out elsewhere due to the high estimate on the service and was told that my brake pads and rotors were fine. The technician told me I did not need to be driving the vehicle until the brake pads and rotors were replaced.
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for your feedback. These reviews good or bad give us a better idea of what we need to improve on.  I would like the opportunity to speak with you more about your last Service Visit, and hopefully restore your faith in Jim Hudson Hyundai. Please take a moment and contact me.

Blythewood, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
happy
I WAS HAPPY WITH MY VISIT
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Susan B.
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Steve was awesome as always. I have been bringing my cars there for years. They all know me and are very helpful.

m
Not so happy that Sara Borrmann did not get money for her referal of your company.
NICHOLAS C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/30/2017

It was great talking with you today! I look forward to riding with you soon! we'll clean those windows too!

SR
Sherry R.
Prosperity, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Nice people but someone needs to pay attention to details
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/24/2017

Charles S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai
Hyundais are apparently disposable after warranty expires.
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/21/2017

Robert C.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/18/2017 Category: Service
repair
I carried the car back in and they made every effort to fix my problem. It is apparently a body shop problem but they did everything they could to address the issue. I would definately recommend Steve for any service advice as he did everything he could to make things right for my problems. I think your service department is very good and I highly recommend them. I have had this vehicle for over 100,000 miles and they have done all my service work and it continues to be in extremely good condition!

11/18/2017 Category: Service
Damage repair
They did not fix the problem but they did charge me
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/20/2017

Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/24/2017

We are very happy that you are pleased with our service department! We look forward to working with you again in the future! If you have any questions or concerns pleast do not hesitate to contact us!

TQ
Morgan M. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 11/15/2017

Randy W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Needs better communication between departments
the service itself was great - when they got around to looking at our car. We made an appointment but the car sat for a day and a half before I called to check up because I hadn't heard anything, even though I had made an appointment. They said they didn't have an appointment in the system and didn't know who the car belonged to so they couldn't call me. So it delayed service for an extra day. The most frustrating part was that a few days after service was completed, they called to ask me why I didn't show up for my service appointment. You know, the appointment that they said I didn't make.

11/11/2017 Category: Service
Not sure.
I gave them 3 stars because my first visit was horrible, but they were gracious enough to make it up to me and not inconvenience me afterward.

Orangeburg, SC
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Not timely
Wish for a more timely manner

11/10/2017 Category: Service
Car is still not repaired after 2nd visit
Customer service is good but having issues with getting brakes repaired

11/10/2017 Category: Service
Review
If car is not fixed no I will not give u a good review or recommend your dealership to anyone