KN
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Kim
Slow service
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Kim, I am sorry that you had such a bad experience last service.  We are now offering wash cards for tiger express for free washes, next service ill be sure to mention that option.  Also, we have replaced the failed tv's in our waiting area.  Sorry for the inconvienence.

LC
Lisa C.
Huntsville, MO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Changes in management
I did have a good experience THIS TIME... however I had to get my salesman and the service manager involved in scheduling to have a good experience.
Since I have had horrible experiences in the past with my two previous cars, I bought a Chevy this time - it is a shame, because I love working with Dan (salesman), but if I can't have good service without stirring everyone up, I don't need to buy another car there.

I was there 2 weeks before my service visit, and mentioned that it was frustrating that the hours were not on the door. They told me they were listed on the website. I had been in the area for supper and drove by - and left frustrated because there were M-F hours listed, but none for Saturday - I assumed that meant they were closed. They are open Saturday, and I was told that the hours would be put on the door. When I returned in 2 weeks, they were NOT. I was told it would be expensive to do it because they have to remove the window tinting to do it. They are currently "saving money to do it" I am sure the cost to put their hours on the door is less than the money I have paid for vehicles
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Upselling
Watch out for them trying to sell you a more expensive repair than you actually need.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

I appologize for thhe miscommunication we had.  I would be glad to explain to you our recommendations and how we came to those conclusions if needed, please just call!

Tyler Schrimpf - 573-474-7400

DF
Douglas F.
Hallsville, MO
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Do not value their customers
Poor communication. Show no desire to follow through on comments. Have absolutely no value towards loyal customers. Would not recommend to friends or family their services.
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Doug, I apologize for the delay.  As I said when we spoke, we will most definitely resolve this issue for you.  I look forward to you seeing you and/or Gretchen in the near future to order a new center cap, and I hope to put this all behind us as soon as possible.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The service is second to none.
I am always met by someone who wants to do the job and to please. Andrew has been helping me since his first day in the service dept at Machens Hyundai.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the great review!

John C.
Marshall, MO
2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Services Quality and Customer Relations
Excellent attention given to my specific concerns for this appointment with satisfying service outcome. Good communication with me regarding recommended additional services needed, with good acceptance of my choices in those regards.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the great review!

AP
Andrew P.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service and Sales at Joe Machens Hyundai
Not...based upon my previous detailed comments it is simple....treat the customer like they are your ultimate boss!
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

I apologize for your sales experience, and I do hope that you enjoy the new Equinox.

Jessica L.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t do services they were supposed to
Dropped car off for recall services; recall guys! Asked them to check my fluids and top off my windshield wiper fluid. Had my dad pick up the car; the report says all was done. When I got in my car the windshield wiper fluid low notice was still popping up and there isn’t a sticker saying they checked my seatbelts...or the warning/reminder sticker. Really, Columbia Hyundai!? They were always so good to me before. Clearly something was off this day, but for someone coming from out of town, I don’t feel that this is great service; especially if there might be an actual issue with my seatbelts.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Contacting customer to resolve issue.

Amber M.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Double check
Make sure they do everything they ask for. If the service is not on the ticket - it means they did not do it.
CHRIS S., Service Advisor from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

I'm sorry about your recent experience with me, I would like to talk with you about this so that we can get this issue resolved. The last thing I want to do is upset a customer, and I'm sure there is some sort of explanation. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience, so I may resolve any concerns. Thank you.

Chris Sanchez
Service Advisor
(573)474-7400

Hallsville, MO
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Ok
They did an ok job the online appointment making was not good at all but when I called no one answered! But they got the job done so that is a good thing
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

Sorry Mark! I will inform management of your issues and we will do everything in our power to make online scheduling more user friendly.  If there is anything you need feel free to contact us at 573-474-7400.

Tyler Schrimpf - 573-474-7400

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service has gone down.
Service is just not the same as in the past.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  Our marketing team sends out coupons and specials regurlarly.  There is also some posted on our website under service specials.  I will relay the information to the wash crew about the bad wash. Again, thank you for the feedback and your business.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Awful experience
I had a very poor experience.
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the service you received.  I appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns and experience to my attention.  Both the advisor and technician you worked with will be in tomorrow, and I would like to dive into this with them.  If you are not opposed, I would much like to contact you after I've spoken with them.  Issues like this have not been common in the past and will not be moving forward.  This is absolutely unacceptable, and I assure you whatever caused this problem will be remedied immediately.  Thank you for your feedback, and I hope to speak with you soon.

Kristina M.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
very rude and not done in timely fashion
took over 5 hours to do something that was promised to only take barely an hour, then received attitude nd told my car was the least important thing on lists of cars they needed to work on.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

attempting to contact customer.

PW
Patrick W.
Fayette, MO
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/24/2018 Category: Service
?
?
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for completing our review and we apologize if any part of the service did not meet your expectations.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Okay but could be better
Had my 2017 Hyundai Sonata in the service department over the weekend. Wish that Joe Machens offered a free oil change and tire rotation to those who are loyal customers... It sure would bring in more customers and those getting services would come in more frequently. The lounge needs some work... more snack options and the TV was blaring and no one turned it down. I felt like everyone just had to yell at everyone.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We do our best to stay competitively priced with local dealerships and aftermarket shops in the area.  Service specials and coupons are posted to our website monthly.  We do offer two waiting areas at the dealership for your convenience, and if the television is ever too loud just ask and we will be happy to make an adjustment.  Unfortunately if the weather is below freezing we do not wash cars, however if you would like to stop by, I would be happy to have your vehicle washed or get you a Tiger Wash pass.  It is our goal to make every customer happy, and I apologize if you had anything less than a exceptional experience at our dealership.  Feel free to contact me personally or our service manager Justin Kertz at any time. Thank you.