Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5rating 4.700002
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Service was very friendly and kept me informed as I waited for service. Waiting area was nice. There was some attempt to up sell, but this is standard for all Machens service departments. Did suggest one item that actually did not even need repairing when I checked it myself. Overall happy with the service department and found it to be better than other Machens I have visited.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for completing our survey, I appreciate the feedback.  The multi-point inspection process that we perform is to provide our customers with information on their vehicles current and future needs, if you have any questions feel free to call.

CT
Carla T.
Sedalia, MO
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice Hyundai dealership
They got my car in out quickly and were very informative and nice.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback. Let us know how to earn that 5th star.

Linnet S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy, promptness, clean
I have always been treated with respect, & prompt and courteous service. The service department and waiting area are always clean.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the feedback.  If you have any questions please feel free to call.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Timely maintenance and good communication
Daughters car needed a recall so she took it in. A full checklist was done on the car also that was helpful to me as a reminder for what also needs attention. Daughter didn't complain about anything so I am happy.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Let us know how we can earn that 5th star.

Maureen H.
Moberly, MO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Justin is great is in getting my car taken care of. If there are issues tells me about them, the cost and how necessary it is to get it fixed or can it wait. Justin is always pleasant to deal with
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

EF
Erika F.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Happy Rainbow
I do recommend to family and friends.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Let us know if there is anything we can do to earn that 5th star!

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was good
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for completing my survey.  I appologize for the tpms to be off between the tire pressures, ill make sure they are even next time.

Tyler Schrimpf - 573-388-8540

06/04/2019 Category: Service
First oil change
Scheduled online
Service was good
Didn’t cost because it was my first
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We strive for 5 star reviews, please let us know if there is anything that can earn us that 5th star.

Ronald B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Left empty water bottles in back seat & sun screen, and used a quarter tank of gas
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry for your rental experience with Enterprise.  I will be contacting them about your experience.  In the future, I will do my best to prevent this.  If there is anything I can do to elivate the situation please let me know.

Sue H.
Mexico, MO
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Overall service
Great like always
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Tahnk you for completing my survey.  I appreciate the feedback.

Mary R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Workers always great me friendly and quick.
They always do a good job and keep me updasy.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback. Let us know what we can do to earn that 5th star next time!

Stephen W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Flexible appointment scheduling.
Flexible appointment scheduling. Thorough work and recommendations for possible needed maintenance in the future.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for completing my survey. Our goal is to be as close to perfect as possible, if there is anything I can do in the future to ensure that fifth star please let me know.

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service department acceptable
Service completed in an acceptable amount of time. If a car wash is part of the service it should be clean and not half cleaned. Car was still dirty on one side.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

I apologize if the car was not washed to satisfaction. I will forward this to the detail department.  We do have Tiger wash passes available at request if you would like one of those next time.  Thank you for the feedback.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
A little pricey, but they got the job done
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your response!  I appreciate the four stars and the feedback.  Keeping the vehicle happy can be expensive, but before your next bill check out our dealership website, under parts and service they sometimes have a specials tab with coupons!

Kirksville, MO
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Good service overall. A minor point but I noticed the technician recorded the wrong mileage for my car, which makes the next service date appear later than it should.

Also, he indicated he would wash the car. If he did, he definitely missed some spots on it.

These are minor considerations. Very happy with service overall.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  If the mileage was wrong on the sticker, stop on by and I'll get you a new one along with a free Tiger was pass.

TG
Terry G.
Moberly, MO
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine service.
Car could have been a bit cleaner.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Sorry about the wash.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
First Oil Change
It was free because it was my first time and the advisor was very clear on how much it would cost for the next time. He was very polite and was willing to answer any other questions that I had.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for completing our survey, I appreciate the high score.  If you have any questions please feel free to call.

Melvin W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Once again excellence delivered
Everything always goes as expected. Who could ask for more than that.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Let us know how we can earn that 5th star.

RY
Ron Y.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Made a appointment and was in and out under 30 minutes. Service tec was very knowledgeable of my type of car.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Let us know if there is something we can do different to earn that 5th star.

SG
Samuel G.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, courteous service
Got me in quickly and communicated well about when it would be ready.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for completing my survey. We apprecaite the feedback, if theres anything I can improve on to get that fifth star let me know!