SA
Steven A.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
First Maintenance
Overall good service. Thanks for the first free" oil change on our new Santa Fe. Andrew was great. Sadly, I was a bit dismayed by having to fully replace a practically new tire. Full tread. Was there not a warranty? Previous owner bought new tires all around before selling. This was the shop of record. I was surprised there was no credit due to the full tread on the bad tire.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the feedback.  The tires were not purchased at our shop, and typically any kind of road hazard coverage is for the original purchaser of the tire.

BJ
Betty J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Betty Jones
You know this the first time I was not happy
I love the place and the service in the front and in the back I can not say anything bad
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for the feedback.

Jeffery W.
Boonville, MO
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Always have good service pleasant employees
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate your feedback.

Shirley H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2019 Category: Service
They are friendly
It was great
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for completing my survey.  If you have any concerns please call.

RK
Robert K.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Service representative attentiveness and teamwork.
We are always greeted rapidly when we come in for service and the service person kept us informed throughout the wait time. One incident did arise when we came in for recall work. Time allotted was 1.5 hours but the oil pan had to be removed and the wait time to replace the oil pan was 3 hours. This should have been known up front. They offered to give a ride but that would have been a greater inconvenience.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for completing my survey.

Tyler Schrimpf

09/09/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service at Hyundai. I will continue to buy my vehicles there and get my services done there.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the feedback.
If there are any concerns please feel free to call.

Fulton, MO
08/21/2019 Category: Service
You asked for an opinion, I gave you an honest one.
3 Stars on facility. 5 stars on friendliness
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I will pass the suggestions on to management.  On the cabin filter, the techs do get paid by the job, not by the hour.  We do price shop competitors, and our prices are typically lower and you get a genuine Hyundai filter.

Jefferson City, MO
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Rating
I appreciate the ample amount of information given while my car was being serviced.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the feedback.

Hallsville, MO
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Quick service, polite knowledgeable staff.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for completing my survey I appreciate your feedback, if there is anything i can do to improve and get that fifth star just let me know!

Martinsburg, MO
07/29/2019 Category: Service
My time at Hyundai
My visit for recall item went well everyone was professional and polite
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  We strive for 5 stars on every review, Let us know if there is anything we can improve for next time.

Hallsville, MO
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Service was very friendly and kept me informed as I waited for service. Waiting area was nice. There was some attempt to up sell, but this is standard for all Machens service departments. Did suggest one item that actually did not even need repairing when I checked it myself. Overall happy with the service department and found it to be better than other Machens I have visited.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for completing our survey, I appreciate the feedback.  The multi-point inspection process that we perform is to provide our customers with information on their vehicles current and future needs, if you have any questions feel free to call.

CT
Carla T.
Sedalia, MO
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice Hyundai dealership
They got my car in out quickly and were very informative and nice.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the feedback. Let us know how to earn that 5th star.

Linnet S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy, promptness, clean
I have always been treated with respect, & prompt and courteous service. The service department and waiting area are always clean.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the feedback.  If you have any questions please feel free to call.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Timely maintenance and good communication
Daughters car needed a recall so she took it in. A full checklist was done on the car also that was helpful to me as a reminder for what also needs attention. Daughter didn't complain about anything so I am happy.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  Let us know how we can earn that 5th star.

Maureen H.
Moberly, MO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Justin is great is in getting my car taken care of. If there are issues tells me about them, the cost and how necessary it is to get it fixed or can it wait. Justin is always pleasant to deal with
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019