Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5Overall Rating 4.700002/5rating 4.700002
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

RJ
Robert J.
Lancaster, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Always been the greatest in the past.
Just one little slip in years of great service. Bad wash job is all.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Agian I do appologize for the bad wash Robert.  We will make sure that future washes will be up to par, yet complementary.

Tyler Schrimpf - 573-474-7400

Michael C.
Philadelphia, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Sales staff and amentities! Bit slow on the service side
We love the sales staff at Joe Machen and have purchasedan Elantra and 2 Santa Fe's from the dealership. We do believe that the timeliness of service could be worked on as we waited 2 hours and 20 minutes for an oil change to be completed.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

I apologize for the long wait time.  The detail department was extremely backed up that day.  I will forward this to the manager. We appreciate the feedback.

HG
Howard G.
Moberly, MO
05/14/2019 Category: Service
My Sonata
I will come back but seems like the service is not like it use to be what has changed I dont know....
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

I apologize for the extended wait time and the lack of communication Howard.  I appreciate you coming back in to see us.  Have a great weekend!

Justin Kertz
Joe Machens Hyundai

RF
Roger F.
Irving, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and service as expected
Efficient service. Average facility vs other Hyundai service centers I have used.

Check out process and parking situation needs to be reviewed.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for completi ng my survey, I appreciate the honesty.  I appologize for the conjested parking, we are currently trying to find the best fit for our area.  Next time, ill be sure that all questions are answered before leaving our lot.  Hope to see you next time!

Tyler Schrimpf 0 573-474-7400

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Repair
OK.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.  Please let us know what we can do different to make your experience worthy of a 5 star rating.  Feel free to contact me or the service manager Justin Kertz at 573-474-7400.  Thank you.

Fulton, MO
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual, just wish they hadn't forgotten to wash it! It always looks so good after a fresh wash from the dealership!
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

I applogized for the lack of wash Tara.  It was my responsibility to inform customers that we would not be washing cars with the weather below 20 degrees.  I am sorry for not taking the time to explain that at the vehicles drop off.  I will be contacting you to talk about our issues and try to resolve it.

Hallsville, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Average
Communication needs to improve with customers.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I appreciate the feedback and am sorry to hear about your experience. In the mist of a busy day it can seem like we miss a step.  I appologize fo rthis experience and hope to give you a better experience next visit.

Tyler Schrimpf - 573-474-7400

Robert C.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service is good, but too expensive...just like ALL dealerships.
I don't like taking my vehicle to dealerships for repairs because they are too expensive.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  At our dealership your vehicle is worked on by factory trained technicians  with a vast knowledge of Hyundai vehicles.  While the costs may be slightly higher than independent garages, the quality of the repairs will be higher.  We truly appreciate your business and the feedback.  Let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
,,,,,,
,,,,,,,l
CHRISTOPHER L S. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Hello, This is Chris Simmons from Joe Machens Hyundai. I was curious if you may be able to contact me and let me know what I can do better in the future to obtain a 5 star rating from you. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

KN
Kimberly N.
Jefferson City, MO
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Kim
Slow service
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Kim, I am sorry that you had such a bad experience last service.  We are now offering wash cards for tiger express for free washes, next service ill be sure to mention that option.  Also, we have replaced the failed tv's in our waiting area.  Sorry for the inconvienence.

WP
William P.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
condition upon completion
All mechanical work was done in a satisfactory way. My only displeasure was it had been rinsed, but not wiped down & as the door panels (4) were removed & replaced, it appears the individual mechanics hands must of been greasy & so was some of the replaced door panels. I have been spoiled with the service & condition of my vehicles at Hyundai. This time was different. I still will use the services there. Just something I thought I should mention.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Contacting customer.

Jessica L.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t do services they were supposed to
Dropped car off for recall services; recall guys! Asked them to check my fluids and top off my windshield wiper fluid. Had my dad pick up the car; the report says all was done. When I got in my car the windshield wiper fluid low notice was still popping up and there isn’t a sticker saying they checked my seatbelts...or the warning/reminder sticker. Really, Columbia Hyundai!? They were always so good to me before. Clearly something was off this day, but for someone coming from out of town, I don’t feel that this is great service; especially if there might be an actual issue with my seatbelts.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Contacting customer to resolve issue.

ES
Eric S.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Always a professional experience. I had a slight issue this time with them offering an alignment before checking the vehicle history to see that we just paid for one when we put new tires on a couple months ago. He missed that and re-aligned them at no charge once I pointed that out. It was just a matter of not being able to view the car history from his paperwork. No big deal. They always take care of the customer and offer fast service!
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Eric, I sincerly appologize for your experience last visit.  I should have looked into your history before talkking over our multi point inspection, in the future I will be sure to do this.  I will be getting in contact with my management team about this issue and do my best to see the problem solved.  We greatly appreciate your honesty and loyalty to Hyundai.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service has gone down.
Service is just not the same as in the past.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  Our marketing team sends out coupons and specials regurlarly.  There is also some posted on our website under service specials.  I will relay the information to the wash crew about the bad wash. Again, thank you for the feedback and your business.

PW
Patrick W.
Fayette, MO
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/24/2018 Category: Service
😫
😫
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you for completing our review and we apologize if any part of the service did not meet your expectations.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Okay but could be better
Had my 2017 Hyundai Sonata in the service department over the weekend. Wish that Joe Machens offered a free oil change and tire rotation to those who are loyal customers... It sure would bring in more customers and those getting services would come in more frequently. The lounge needs some work... more snack options and the TV was blaring and no one turned it down. I felt like everyone just had to yell at everyone.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We do our best to stay competitively priced with local dealerships and aftermarket shops in the area.  Service specials and coupons are posted to our website monthly.  We do offer two waiting areas at the dealership for your convenience, and if the television is ever too loud just ask and we will be happy to make an adjustment.  Unfortunately if the weather is below freezing we do not wash cars, however if you would like to stop by, I would be happy to have your vehicle washed or get you a Tiger Wash pass.  It is our goal to make every customer happy, and I apologize if you had anything less than a exceptional experience at our dealership.  Feel free to contact me personally or our service manager Justin Kertz at any time. Thank you.

New Bloomfield, MO
03/05/2018 Category: Service
okay..
Service was good but took quiet awhile. They never updated me on how long it would be and what should've been a 20 min job ended up being an hour.
TRAVIS S. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/06/2018

I apologize for the lack of communication.  We've taken the appropriate steps and have used this as a learning experience.  If you have any questions you can contact myself or the service manager Justin at 573-474-7400.  Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you again.

Travis

AF
Amanda F.
Centralia, MO
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Was it done?
I am a true fan of Hyundai but this last experience left me wondering if my oil even got changed.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Amanda, I am very sorry the washer fluid did not get topped off.  The last thing we want is for you to lose confidence in our shop. If there is anything we can do please let me know.  Thank you for the feedback and feel free to contact me directly.

Ashland, MO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
They do good work in a timely fashion
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/23/2018

I apologize if it got missed.  If it was freezing outside they may not have washed it because of that.  Come by anytime and we will get it washed for you. Thank you for the feedback and your business.

Sharolyn W.
01/21/2018 Category: Service
Oil leak still there
After getting an oil change and informing the tech I had noticed some oil leaking he told me there was no leak however I still have a leak.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  Let us know when we can get the vehicle back in for reassessment.