James M.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Took too long
State inspection should not take over an hour!
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for your feedback.  I completely agree that the time in service was excessive.  I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to my attention.  We are always changing processes in an attempt take care of our customers in a timely manner, and I never want anyone to feel as if we do not value their time.

Justin Kertz
Joe Machens Hyundai

KP
Katherine P.
Fulton, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Missing items and leaking ax unit
In December I had recall work done on the motor when I took it there my ac sis not have any leaks now there are leaks and I have been told it is my problem not theirs and I would have to pay for it. Cannot happen on a fixed income. Also I had a bag chair taken from the back of my vehicle alone with a long handle ice scraper.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/09/2020

Thank you for responding to my survey, I appreciate the feedback.  When replacing then engine, the technicians process is to disconnect anything mechanical to the engine.  Air conditioning lines are not removed, just disconnected.  The leaking hose that we found is not relating to the engine repair.  I have checked with my team, we have not found any bag chair or ice scrapper, I have notified management and they will be looking into this situation.  I appologize for your unhappiness and hope to see you again.  If there is anything we can do, feel free to call.

Tyler Schrimpf - 5734747400

Hallsville, MO
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata repair for oil consumption
Service was NOT what I was told. New smell of anti freeze and burning oil. New is different than a rebuilt engine....
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate your feedback.  Thank you for reaching out with your concerns.  My service manager and myself would like to speak with you and correct any issues with your engine replacement, at your earliest convenience.

Tyler Schrimpf
Service Advisor

Melissa H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/26/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
ALL WAS OK. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY WOULD VACUUM OUT THE CARS WHEN THE DO AN OIL CHANGE AS WELL. THEY WILL WAS THEM, BUT NOT VACUUM
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for the feedback. A free exterior courtesy wash is included with the oil change. Next time if you would like the vehicle vacuumed I can put in a special request with our detail company.

LD
Lonny D.
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Service comment
The service rendered has always been quite satisfactory.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

thank you for completing my survey, thank you for the positive feedback, if there is anything I can do in the future to improve your satisfaction please let me know, I love 5 stars!

RJ
Robert J.
Lancaster, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Always been the greatest in the past.
Just one little slip in years of great service. Bad wash job is all.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Agian I do appologize for the bad wash Robert.  We will make sure that future washes will be up to par, yet complementary.

Michael C.
Philadelphia, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Sales staff and amentities! Bit slow on the service side
We love the sales staff at Joe Machen and have purchasedan Elantra and 2 Santa Fe's from the dealership. We do believe that the timeliness of service could be worked on as we waited 2 hours and 20 minutes for an oil change to be completed.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

I apologize for the long wait time.  The detail department was extremely backed up that day.  I will forward this to the manager. We appreciate the feedback.

HG
Howard G.
Moberly, MO
05/14/2019 Category: Service
My Sonata
I will come back but seems like the service is not like it use to be what has changed I dont know....
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

I apologize for the extended wait time and the lack of communication Howard.  I appreciate you coming back in to see us.  Have a great weekend!

Justin Kertz
Joe Machens Hyundai

RF
Roger F.
Irving, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and service as expected
Efficient service. Average facility vs other Hyundai service centers I have used.

Check out process and parking situation needs to be reviewed.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for completi ng my survey, I appreciate the honesty.  I appologize for the conjested parking, we are currently trying to find the best fit for our area.  Next time, ill be sure that all questions are answered before leaving our lot.  Hope to see you next time!

Tyler Schrimpf 0 573-474-7400

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Repair
OK.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.  Please let us know what we can do different to make your experience worthy of a 5 star rating.  Feel free to contact me or the service manager Justin Kertz at 573-474-7400.  Thank you.

Fulton, MO
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual, just wish they hadn't forgotten to wash it! It always looks so good after a fresh wash from the dealership!
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

I applogized for the lack of wash Tara.  It was my responsibility to inform customers that we would not be washing cars with the weather below 20 degrees.  I am sorry for not taking the time to explain that at the vehicles drop off.  I will be contacting you to talk about our issues and try to resolve it.

Hallsville, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Average
Communication needs to improve with customers.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I appreciate the feedback and am sorry to hear about your experience. In the mist of a busy day it can seem like we miss a step.  I appologize fo rthis experience and hope to give you a better experience next visit.

Robert C.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service is good, but too expensive...just like ALL dealerships.
I don't like taking my vehicle to dealerships for repairs because they are too expensive.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  At our dealership your vehicle is worked on by factory trained technicians  with a vast knowledge of Hyundai vehicles.  While the costs may be slightly higher than independent garages, the quality of the repairs will be higher.  We truly appreciate your business and the feedback.  Let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
,,,,,,
,,,,,,,l
CHRISTOPHER L S. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Hello, This is Chris Simmons from Joe Machens Hyundai. I was curious if you may be able to contact me and let me know what I can do better in the future to obtain a 5 star rating from you. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

KN
Kimberly N.
Jefferson City, MO
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Kim
Slow service
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Kim, I am sorry that you had such a bad experience last service.  We are now offering wash cards for tiger express for free washes, next service ill be sure to mention that option.  Also, we have replaced the failed tv's in our waiting area.  Sorry for the inconvienence.