Deborah C.
Troy, MO
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Making good on their Word
Had a issue with the windshield had to have it replaced, Joe Machens is refunding the money I had to pay out of pocket. Also taking care of another issue with the paint on the hood, not done to my satisfaction, so their going to fix it. Asap as I live approximately 2 hrs away.

05/05/2021 Category: Service
Windshield damaged / paint job messed up
Disappointed
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

I have spoke with your salesman at length, and I do believe we have a plan in place to correct any all mistakes.  I look forward to speaking with you in the coming days.

Justin Kertz
Joe Machens Hyundai

Ronald H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/26/2021 Category: Service

03/11/2021 Category: Service
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for your feedback sir.  Our general manager is currently pursuing a variety of options in hopes to alleviate your concerns.

Justin Kertz
Joe Machens Hyundai

CE
Christy E.
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Attending to the needs of the customer are evident and appreciated !

03/05/2021 Category: Service
My main Kudos goes to Danny Hammack and his proactive behavior in getting my car in and serviced via Hyundai ......I purchased my Tucson through he and his team (Trent) and within a week it was in need of service ....he arranged the tow from my house and also provided a loaner vehicle ....delivered to me at home...while the car was being serviced. My car was then returned to me upon completion of repairs ....to my home as well as washed . Now that’s what I call customer service! I am really appreciative of the Hyundai team that was responsible for the quick and efficient repairs !!👍🏼
MERANDA D. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! I have left you a voice mail, if you wouldn't mind giving me a call back i would really applicate it!

Joan P.
Jefferson City, MO
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!

01/08/2021 Category: Service
My Hyundai
Everything was great!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for the feedback.  We will see you when that recall becomes active.

Andrew Moeller

Christopher S.
Lake Ozark, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2019 Category: Service
New car with problems.
After original review of service. Tyler fromhe service department contacted me and offered to resolve any issues. I took it back. They provided me with a servuce rental car that was very nice and presentable. Tyler kept in contact with me thru the whole process until my issue was solved.
Thank you Tyler!

08/13/2019 Category: Service
New car with problems.
Multiple issues with brand new elantra. Took it to dealership to address problems. And nothing was fixed only reset of computer system. And same issues only day or 2 later.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

thank you for your feedback.

EI
Erik I.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Taken care of
Oil drip issues were resolved.

12/07/2017 Category: Service
Not sure what happened
Took the car in for an oil change. Noticed oil spots on my driveway and garage floor. Taking it back to see why I now have an oil leak that didn't exist before this service.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Good morning Erik we just got done looking at your car and there was some residual oil on the under cover from that didn't get cleaned off we are truly sorry for that. We will not let that happen again. Thank you for your feedback.

GK
George K.
Jefferson City, MO
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Machens Hyundai made it right!
Just wanted to follow up from my previous review and say that Travis, the service manager contacted me and fixed the damage that they caused in the previous repair. While this should have never happened, I am glad to be able to report that they came through and made the repair necessary to fix the damage they caused.

09/21/2016 Category: Service
Damaged Dashboard from Replacement of heater controls
I took my car in to replace the failed heater control under warranty and the installed damaged my dash with scratches.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/21/2016

Hi George I am so sorry that you had this experience with us. We do wish that Hyundai would have designed the dash on the veloster different because it is almost impossible to replace the a/c control head with damaging the dash. What ever costs you in-crew by bringing it back in to be repaired please let me know. Once again I am trully sorry.

Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/30/2016

George thank you so much for this.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/09/2016 Category: Service

06/08/2016 Category: Service
Staff is friendly.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

Hi Garnita, Jeff tells me you may have given us a 1 star unintentioinally I will send you a rescore survey. Thank you so much for your business and for doing the rescore.

Laddonia, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great
Everything has been wonderful from the start

Charles B.
Rocheport, MO
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Consistent excellent service
Complete satisfaction. Not much else to say.

TT
Timothy T.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service, fast and efficient.
Stopped in without an appointment and received immediate service.

JE

Pamela J.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly.
Fast in figuring out the problem. Recommending what needs to be done along with what it will cost. No pressure to buy now. If decide to buy, they will schedule you an appointment that suits your schedule. And, if it is a job that could take some time, they can offer you a ride to your home. They will call you when the job is done and have their ride service pick you up.
MERANDA D. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time give us feedback!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Service!
Great service from all personnel especially Ben Richardson (service tech) and Andrew Moeller (check in)!
Only issue $ have gone up and less coupons given out!!!
MERANDA D. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time give us feedback!

JJ
Judy J.
Kirksville, MO
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept. deserves a star
The guys in the service dept. feel like friends.
MERANDA D. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!