Christopher S.
Lake Ozark, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
New car with problems.
After original review of service. Tyler fromhe service department contacted me and offered to resolve any issues. I took it back. They provided me with a servuce rental car that was very nice and presentable. Tyler kept in contact with me thru the whole process until my issue was solved.
Thank you Tyler!

08/13/2019 Category: Service
New car with problems.
Multiple issues with brand new elantra. Took it to dealership to address problems. And nothing was fixed only reset of computer system. And same issues only day or 2 later.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

thank you for your feedback.

California, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
No comment
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hello, could you please contact myself or the service manager Justin Kertz regarding your service visit.  We strive for 5 star reviews and if your experience was less than satisfactory, we would love the opportunity to make it right. My direct line is 573-388-8539 or email amoeller@machens.com  Thank you.

Andrew Moeller

DF
Douglas F.
Hallsville, MO
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Do not value their customers
Poor communication. Show no desire to follow through on comments. Have absolutely no value towards loyal customers. Would not recommend to friends or family their services.
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Doug, I apologize for the delay.  As I said when we spoke, we will most definitely resolve this issue for you.  I look forward to you seeing you and/or Gretchen in the near future to order a new center cap, and I hope to put this all behind us as soon as possible.

AP
Andrew P.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service and Sales at Joe Machens Hyundai
Not...based upon my previous detailed comments it is simple....treat the customer like they are your ultimate boss!
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

I apologize for your sales experience, and I do hope that you enjoy the new Equinox.

Moberly, MO
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Awful experience
I had a very poor experience.
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the service you received.  I appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns and experience to my attention.  Both the advisor and technician you worked with will be in tomorrow, and I would like to dive into this with them.  If you are not opposed, I would much like to contact you after I've spoken with them.  Issues like this have not been common in the past and will not be moving forward.  This is absolutely unacceptable, and I assure you whatever caused this problem will be remedied immediately.  Thank you for your feedback, and I hope to speak with you soon.

Kristina M.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
very rude and not done in timely fashion
took over 5 hours to do something that was promised to only take barely an hour, then received attitude nd told my car was the least important thing on lists of cars they needed to work on.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

attempting to contact customer.

04/11/2018 Category: Service
Porter Crashed our car
I hope this does not have any repercussion on us when we turn in the vehicle.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

We are very sorry this happened.  We will do everything to make this right and it will not effect your lease agreement.  If you have any further questions please contact us.  Thank you.

Andrew Moeller

VH
Vanessa H.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Horrible after 3rd purchase
Horrible
JUSTIN K., Service Manager from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

I am extremely sorry if anyone at our location treated you in a manner that was anything but professional and courteous.  The decision to decline your warranty repair was made by Hyundai Motor America, therefore it was not a decision made by our dealership.  Our team has exhausted every avenue available in an attempt to find full and/or partial coverage for your repairs.  We are truly sorry for the final outcome.

BG
Barbara G.
Huntsville, MO
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/05/2018 Category: Service
disappointed
asked to have oil changed was told could not be done
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 01/06/2018

Good morning Barbara,

I am truly sorry for what happened here. I don't know why they couldn't change the oil but I am so glad you sent this feedback so that I can find out. I hate to hear that you will not be back but completely understand if we really did this bad of a job. Thank you for your feedback and business.

Hallsville, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Beware
Don't trust anything the service department tells you! I highly recommend you get a second opinion!!
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for your feedback. Our technicians are factory trained and it is our job to keep the customer safe.  I wasn't able to look at your car personally, but would be happy to do so.  If this is true and they are saying something is bad when it is not, then I need to know about it.  Please let me know if you would like me to personally look at it, so I can at least know and can deal with it.  Again, thank you for your feedback and please feel free to contact me personally.

Fulton, MO
09/19/2017 Category: Service
had to return next day wast of my time and gas for something they didnt complete the first appt
not pleased with service
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

I am sorry that you had to come back I'm not sure what you came in for and the radio had in common but I understand it worked when you got here. We reset your radio and I hope all is well now.

Dragos S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Poor services
Description in the coment section about my reveiw
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you Dragos for your feedback and thank you for giving us the opportunity to see what is going on with the tire.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2017 Category: Service
The people
This company sucks
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

Hi I appreciate the feedback I really do but I would love for my team to learn from this. Would you please either respond back through here or give me a call 573-474-7400 and let me know what it is that happened so I can make sure it doesn't happen to any body else.

Amber S.
Centralia, MO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/28/2017 Category: Service
They do not honer the warranty unless u pay for it even then who knows they sold me a car with problems I belive
Because ther rude they tore up my car even worse
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/29/2017

Hi Amber,
    I am sorry that this is what you believe but I did not remove any fuse from your car, I could not nor would not do anything with your blue link if you don't pay for it then they turn it off. I also have never said that your car needs anything as far as plugs and coils because we have never found anything wrong with your car. I have done nothing but try to help you and give you the benefit of the doubt. Yes if you want us to put a coil on your car when there is nothing wrong with it I can not warranty that and you would have to pay for that that is the policy from Hyundai. I can not just put parts on your car under warranty just because you want me to.

CG
Christine G.
Montgomery City, MO
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Worst customer service ever
Been there many times and every time is horrible experience. My last visit I was left stranded with my mother for 2 hours in 98 degree heat.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/26/2017

I am so, so sorry this happened Christine