( 1921 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5Overall Rating 4.7272755/5rating 4.7272755
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

Christopher S.
Lake Ozark, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
New car with problems.
After original review of service. Tyler fromhe service department contacted me and offered to resolve any issues. I took it back. They provided me with a servuce rental car that was very nice and presentable. Tyler kept in contact with me thru the whole process until my issue was solved.
Thank you Tyler!

08/13/2019 Category: Service
New car with problems.
Multiple issues with brand new elantra. Took it to dealership to address problems. And nothing was fixed only reset of computer system. And same issues only day or 2 later.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

thank you for your feedback.

EI
Erik I.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Taken care of
Oil drip issues were resolved.

12/07/2017 Category: Service
Not sure what happened
Took the car in for an oil change. Noticed oil spots on my driveway and garage floor. Taking it back to see why I now have an oil leak that didn't exist before this service.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Good morning Erik we just got done looking at your car and there was some residual oil on the under cover from that didn't get cleaned off we are truly sorry for that. We will not let that happen again. Thank you for your feedback.

GK
George K.
Jefferson City, MO
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Machens Hyundai made it right!
Just wanted to follow up from my previous review and say that Travis, the service manager contacted me and fixed the damage that they caused in the previous repair. While this should have never happened, I am glad to be able to report that they came through and made the repair necessary to fix the damage they caused.

09/21/2016 Category: Service
Damaged Dashboard from Replacement of heater controls
I took my car in to replace the failed heater control under warranty and the installed damaged my dash with scratches.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/21/2016

Hi George I am so sorry that you had this experience with us. We do wish that Hyundai would have designed the dash on the veloster different because it is almost impossible to replace the a/c control head with damaging the dash. What ever costs you in-crew by bringing it back in to be repaired please let me know. Once again I am trully sorry.

Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 09/30/2016

George thank you so much for this.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/08/2016 Category: Service

06/08/2016 Category: Service
Staff is friendly.
Travis M B., SERVICE MANAGER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

Hi Garnita, Jeff tells me you may have given us a 1 star unintentioinally I will send you a rescore survey. Thank you so much for your business and for doing the rescore.

Jeffery W.
Boonville, MO
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Always have good service pleasant employees
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate your feedback.

Christine S.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy and friendly
Very easy to set up appointment and get a ride to work if needed. Answered all my questions and addressed all my issues.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate your feedback.

BT
Brenda T.
Bevier, MO
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Suv serviced
Great service & friendly staff! They are very knowledgeable in their line of work.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

SF
Susan F.
New Franklin, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I would recommend the Machens Hyundai Service Department to everyone. I truly trust them with my car.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

PZ
Patrice Z.
Kingdom City, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Love Machens Hyundai
Machens treats me like a family member. Great service and friends. Love my 2019 Santa fe.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the perfect score and feedback.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Professional service at a competitive price
I have been a Joe Machens Hyundai customer for more than fifteen years to they must be doing something right.

NC

Fulton, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Dependable Service
Dependable, friendly service that's always available and thorough!!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for another great survey! We truly appreciate it.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful. Came in without an appointment and took care of the car right away and listened to my concerns and got me on my way with a new battery. Thanks.

Jefferson City, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Car Buying Experience!
With so many options, you would think car dealers would go the extra mile to win over customers. Well, Columbia/Jefferson City, you now have a dealer that cares about YOU! From the time we stepped onto the lot and began looking at cars, we knew we had made the right choice of dealer. The salesperson, Judy Keys, cheerfully greeted us and invited us to look around. She did not pressure us, but had answers to all our questions. She knew the vehicle well and thoroughly introduced us to it. When we returned from the test drive, the sales manager greeted us also and looked at our trade-in. They gave us a value on the spot. One conversation later, we bought the vehicle. No hassle. The way it should be. It feels great to be valued by a seller in today's marketplace where we all have impersonal buying experiences on a daily basis. Way to go, Joe Machens Hyundai!!!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Lisa M.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Maybe

Jeffrey M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The service crew is always looking out for me. If they find something that needs attention they will let me know and work out a plan to take care of it.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for completing my survey, I appreciate the perfect score and kind words.

James M.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Good service and easy
Easy to. Set up appointment no pressure.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for completing our suvey, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

JJ
Judy J.
Kirksville, MO
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Accomodating
Assisted to assure the visit was convenient for me providing a ride to the mall and pick up.
TYLER S., SERVICE WRITER from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for completing our suvey, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Ashland, MO
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Easy visit
As always, there was very little pressure to add services. The staff is very respectful when I only want the basics done, nothing extra.
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

James A.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, very fast work
Took my car in for regular maintenance and to get a tail light replaced. Was in and out in under an hour and the staff was very helpful, personable, and polite. That’s why I keep coming back. Thanks again!
ANDREW A M. from Joe Machens Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019