Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5rating 4.69048
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Continue reading recommended reviews

M S.
Snow Hill, NC
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
08/18/2019
Could not make an appointment
I was told to check back in 48 hours.

VW
Victor W.
2014 Hyundai Accent
12/29/2017 Category: Service
2014 Hyundai Accent
This review was not for Joe Pecheles Hyundai of Greenville, I apologise, I wasn't paying attention. This review was for Hyundai of Goldsboro. Shaun I apologise and I tried to delete it, but it doesn't give me the option.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you, Victor.  I will send you a rescore.  We appreciate your correcting the record.  Have a Happy New Year!

AH