Continue reading recommended reviews

Washington, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Worst Experience Ever
Hyundai in Greenville worst place ever.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Good morning.  Thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not.  We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future and will reach out to you directly.  Thank you!

M S.
Snow Hill, NC
08/18/2019
Could not make an appointment
I was told to check back in 48 hours.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Good morning.  We apologize for any miscommunication and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us.  Please give us a call so that we can handle this for you, or of course, you may always schedule online at pechelescars.com.  Thanks again!

VW
Victor W.
2014 Hyundai Accent
12/29/2017 Category: Service
2014 Hyundai Accent
This review was not for Joe Pecheles Hyundai of Greenville, I apologise, I wasn't paying attention. This review was for Hyundai of Goldsboro. Shaun I apologise and I tried to delete it, but it doesn't give me the option.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you, Victor.  I will send you a rescore.  We appreciate your correcting the record.  Have a Happy New Year!

AH