Overall Rating 4.7291665/5Overall Rating 4.7291665/5Overall Rating 4.7291665/5Overall Rating 4.7291665/5rating 4.7291665
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Just great.
Helpful and courteous. Could not ask for anything else.

JN
Joyce N.
Pinetown, NC
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Service people seem concerned about customers
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

PC
Paul C.
Chocowinity, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service - Average
Check out service representative not very professional
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Paul, thank you for sharing your feedback.  We regret that you had this experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve.  This is a great coaching opportunity for our staff.  We appreciate your business and will work hard to provide a better experience at your next visit.  Thanks, again.

Deidre C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional and knowledgeable folks
John Sutton was MOST helpful and made my experience a pleasant and smooth one.
I also had a question for my wonderful Sales Rep, Anthony Sutton. John reached out. Anthony was with a customer at the time. However, he called me back shortly. He did some research and got right back to me. I greatly appreciate that.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

We appreciate the high rating!

Weldon, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
They need to ask more questions before servicing
I received a bill for work that was free for me.

Thank you for speaking with us about your feedback.  This is a great coaching opportunity for our team.  We will continue to train and coach for a hassle-free experience in future visits for you and other guests.  Have a great day.

Mary W.
Winterville, NC
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service and customer friendly staff
Staff are always friendly, explain things in great deal and answer all my questions. Even the shuttle driver is courtesy and friendly.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Seems you had a pleasant experience here at Pecheles! We are here to answer any questions you have and feel at home here! Have an awesome day!

Jill C.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
LOVE Joe Pechelses Hyundai
They always go above and beyond what I expect when I bring my vehicle in to be serviced.

Thanks for noticing our efforts to make sure your needs are met! Thanks for your business!

SD
Shauntai D.
Wilson, NC

Excellent Customer Service
Very pleased... I can always depend on Joe Pecheles Hyundai to make sure my vehicle is in top condition.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Shauntai, thank you for the rating.  We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and it seems you were not completely satisfied.  We will reach out to you directly to see how we might improve.  Thank you kindly.

MT
Marsha T.
Farmville, NC
Very timely
The crew at Joe Pecheles Hyundai got my car in and out in a very timely manner. I told them what time I needed my vehicle and it was ready before time. I really appreciate it because what was not suppose to be a busy day turned into a day that I really needed my car!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Our customers time is very important and we are happy we were able to finish your needs before hand! Customer satisfaction is very important to us here at Pecheles and we are glad we reached this goal with you! Have an awesome day!

Jesus C.
Arapahoe, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Bad experience with new veh. Service
The dealers were great but they also did not call my insurance in.
Service needs to be better on a new veh. To ease the mine of the costumer
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Jesus, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve.  Our GM would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks, and have a great day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Nice Staff
Service staff was good. I am having difficulty remembering the guys name that I worked with but he was extremely nice.

Jamie B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
John helped me out getting my vehicle in for service at Joe Pecheles Hyundai. They were very communicative - calling to update me when they had figured out the issue with my vehicle. They also provided me with a free shuttle from work to pick up my car at night. Overall very professional, good work done and am happy with the service. John is really nice. No issues or complaints here. Work was all done quickly and efficiently in the same day.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Feedback like yours is very encouraging for us to keep working hard to keep our customers satisfied! We are thankful for your business and hope you have an awesome day!

Dale R.
Farmville, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager Neal
They r always willing to go the extra mile to help. Jesse is awesome explaining what is wrong with your vehicle and repairs it promptly.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the compliment on our staff! We try our best to go the extra mile for our customers so we are pleased we accomplished this with you!

PM
Paul M.
Washington, NC
Pesch/Hyundai review
efficient/accurate

this survey request is redundant ...

Robert S.
Great service as usual
AI always bring my vehicle here and always will. My vehicle is always pulled in at the time I set my appointment, and the service is always performed in a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you for taking the time to notice our efforts! We appreciate your business and we hope you have an awesome day!

AG
Angerline G.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
The kind people that work there
Good

Thank you for your comment! Please let us know if there is anything you would like to share about your experience!

PM
Pam M.
Winterville, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy service appt.

Susan M.
Quick and efficient
I needed my car oiled and safety checked before a trip and they fit me in at the last minute. Very quickly serviced and great customer service.

FR
Frankie R.
Pinetops, NC
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great employees, great service
The employees I have encountered are all very professional, as well as personable and friendly. The waiting area is comfortable, and there is a shuttle offered if needed. I have no complaints at all.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

It is great hearing you have no complaints! We want our customers to feel truly satisfied and safe trusting us with their automotive needs! If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call!

10/25/2019 Category: Service

We are glad you feel this way! We hope you continue business here!