Overall Rating 2.36667/5Overall Rating 2.36667/5rating 2.36667rating 2.36667rating 2.36667

Cheryl B.
Wilson, NC
Oil Change - tire rotation
Service was fast and occurred in much less time than I was told. Very personable staff!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

Customer Service
Matthew was excellent in helping me. Although the problem could not be corrected I will definitely return.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Pecheles for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

Every one is pleasant
Great place, nice workers
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you!

WW
Wendy W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Good job
My service was handled professionally and timely.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us.

Robin M.
Winterville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
They always take care of me
The staff is always friendly and helpful. The service department always takes care of me.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review!

AT
Andrea T.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Family Friendly
My son is seven and the vending machine and TV was so convenient and made the wait great.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.

Goldsboro, NC
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Recently brought the car in for an oil change. We were informed that there was also a recall and they would take care of that while we waited. We are very happy with the services provided and the professional and courteous way we were treated. Thanks!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service!

Judy D.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The people
The service manager who assisted me was very polite, friendly, and kept me informed during the process.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests!

Diane R.
Vanceboro, NC
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Good,polite service
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

PW
Pamela W.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and friendly
Matthew was was thorough and friendly.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

SF
Stephanie F.
Winterville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Staff
The Service Manager was very nice and personable, the other staff members were great as well. This was my first time getting my car services here and I plan on coming back in the future.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you!

Larry S.
Snow Hill, NC
06/09/2018 Category: Service
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
I am always greeting by my regular tech, Matt, who is kind, respectful, and a joy to be around. The work I need is always done expediently and with expertise! I was a tuff customer to win over as I was a die-hard Toyota Driver (until they got too big for their britches!). I am now, a dedicated Hyundai Customer. I was with Toyota since 1972! I'm in my second Santa Fe and am a customer for life. I've got all the bells and whistles and for a great value (1/2 of the Toyota comp!). Don't think twice about buying here! Anthony and Edwin and Matt are great!!!!!
Michele B. Schultz, Snow Hill, NC P.S.: And it's great for road trips, too!!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests!

06/08/2018 Category: Service
Recall work
Fast service, in and out within 30 min.

PS
Patricia S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Work is always performed on a timely basis. Matt does a great job of communicating. Excellent experience as usual ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Williamston, NC
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service!!
The customer service I received from Alex was absolutely amazing! He answered all of my questions and was genuine about everything!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Jeffrey, your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai for all of your automotive needs. Thank you for the great review! Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

Marita M.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Brought my car in for a recall as well as NC Inspection and routine maintenance. Work was done in a timely matter to my satisfaction.

Marita, thank you so much for being one of our valued guests.  We thank you for the excellent review and we look forward to your next visit!   Have a great day!

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Courteous Staff
Very friendly and do a good job.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business.  Have a fantastic day!

Chocowinity, NC
06/04/2018 Category: Service
The service department
Friendly staff
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Tanekia, we try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. Your provided us with some good feedback, but is there something more we can help with?  We greatly appreciate knowing how we might improve.  We look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks!

Robert M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Everything this was what I expected

Thanks, Robert!  We are here to exceed your expectations.  Thanks so much for choosing Joe Pecheles Hyundai as your first choice for service!  Have a fantastic day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2018 Category: Service
A+
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you so much for the A+, we appreciate the great review!  Have a great weekend!