Overall Rating 4.6470591/5Overall Rating 4.6470591/5Overall Rating 4.6470591/5Overall Rating 4.6470591/5rating 4.6470591
Overall Rating 2.44118/5Overall Rating 2.44118/5rating 2.44118rating 2.44118rating 2.44118
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Beverly

Nashville, NC
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service-Required Maintenance
As always Matt is great! His customer services skills are awesome.

BD
Billy D.
Whitakers, NC
2013 Hyundai Equus
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Good service. remained in time frame. provided good support information.

Massandje B.
Good customer service
Yes I will definitely recommend this business to anyone

Joyce D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Thorough Service and Helpful Staff
Matt Metz was super helpful and made sure I didn’t have work done that wasn’t needed at the time. He kept me informed of the progress and made sure all went well.

CK
Cynthia K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service is awesome
I was very impressed with the overall experience. They made me feel like a V.I.P. in every way.

DF
Delores F.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
You are always prompt and courteous. Enjoy doing business with you.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that we were able to provide the service to you that we work so hard to provide. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

BT
Bobby T.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Car care at it’s best
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you again in the future.

GC
Greta C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent, friendly, timely service
Always make servicing my car a pleasant experience. Great people to work with. 😊
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides!

Knowledgeable staff
Good business
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service!

GM
Gregory M.
Fountain, NC
08/08/2018 Category: Service
great service and attention to detail
Overall is a great place to have my cars serviced. Will continue to bring them in for all service needs.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Thank you for the great review.

Crystal W.
Grimesland, NC
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
The service technician immediately greeted me on arrival and explained everything they would be doing. I was out on less than an hour and they explained again what services they had provided. My car was even cleaned during my oil change and tire rotation. Very pleased!

The only suggestion I would have is it was difficult to find the service entrance. No signs on the highway. When I have purchased a vehicle at a nearby Pecheles lot they explained where to go and park for servicing. So I had to stop at the sales department to get directions. But the service was excellent and again, the service technician was very professional and explained everything clearly. As a woman, I wasn’t made to feel stupid, which was a nice change!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

GK
George K.
Belhaven, NC
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Good staff
Neal and Matt were great! Thanks!!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Thank you for the wonderful review.

PC
Paul C.
Chocowinity, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Paul
Outstanding service
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Joe Pecheles Hyindai for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks for the great star-rating!

AH
Anthony H.
the employees
Awesome service

Grifton, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice and knowledgeable people.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thanks again for your business! Take care!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Outstanding Work!
Matt in Service did an outstanding job taking care to be certain that all that I requested was completed. He called me, faster than expected, to let me know that there were recommendations for additional work to be done. The shop was able to fit in the additional items that needed to be done.

I am very pleased with the work done and really appreciate the Joe Pecheles team that helps me keep my car in great condition. Love my car!!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

AG
Aniya G.
Charlotte, NC
08/02/2018 Category: Service
I experienced excellent customer service during my service appointment for my Hyundai Tucson.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

Diana C.
Saratoga, NC
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Reliable Product, Reliable Service
Hyundai has become my favorite make of car! The Greenville service department always provides fast quality service. Even calling in for an appointment is easy. The staff are always cordial and helpful. The only "negative" I could say is that I wish you were closer since I live in Saratoga and work in Wilson. Because of that I am VERY grateful that you have Saturday hours for service!!!
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!