Latest Review about 2 years ago

Steve B.
07/15/2014
friendly, never have problems after work on car!
Just a bunch of down to earth guys (and gals) who work hard to keep people satisfied with there excellent work!
I will see then soon!

SP
Scott P.
Appleton, WI
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/12/2014
quality and timely service...
Very customer friendly and time efficient! Easy choice to recommend to anybody.....

GI
Friendly fast service

Mindy R.
Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Mindy said the business was good but the hours are hard to schedule with.

David B.
06/23/2014 Category: Service
David said the repair work is good and they are courteous to him. The prices are fair and the level of work is fair. They also give a layout with estimates and he stated he does not feel like he is being ripped off. They are not trying up sell anything to him. He noticed there is a guy in the back that is very greasy, and for the second time now, his steering wheel is covered in grease as well as the carpet and side walls. The first time he noticed this issue, he did not mention it to them. This time he mentioned it to them and they cleaned it up for him. He would not hesitate to recommend them but he stated he feels this issue needs to be addressed.
Carl R. from John's Repair & Towing responded on 06/27/2014

Thank you for the positive review. I recognize the problem you have with our "dirty" technician. He is a great technician but yes, he has an issue keeping clean. Today was his last day so hopefully you do not have this problem in the future. As always we appreciate your business and if there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know. Thank you again, and I'm very sorry for your inconvenience.
               Sincerely,
                  Casey L. Benson

KZ
Kevin Z.
Kia Sedona
06/20/2014
Great service, but the customer waiting area could use some updating.
Carl R. from John's Repair & Towing responded on 06/22/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. Service is our first priority. I agree, there is room for improvements in the waiting area. I will do my best to make that area more inviting to you and our many other guests for you future visits!!!

Beverly M.
06/16/2014
Quick and courtesy service
The coupon card is a money saver.
Carl R. from John's Repair & Towing responded on 06/17/2014

Thank you for the good feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle for years to come!

Steve B.
06/05/2014
Good people, fair prices! I'll keep going back
5 out of 5
Can't ask for much better service!

Casey C.
06/05/2014
Quality, Respect and Great work done.
I have been comming to Johns Towing for about 2 years now. Every single time I have gone there it has been no issue to get my car needs taken care of. No matter the job they always fininsh with ease and always a job well done.
I have yet to find another place where the employees treat me the way Im treated at Johns. No matter how big or small the issue they always handle it with a smile and never get scammed with "more work needs to be done" gimics. Only honest truthfull advice that has always come in hand.
I would recommend this shop to anyone for any issues you have no matter how big or small.
Thanks again to all the workers there for you help and constant support for my various needs.