TE
TERRY E.
Olathe, KS
11/22/2016
Great guys but charged me $140 to tell me exactly what I told them was wrong.
Great guys but charged me $140 to tell me exactly what I told them was wrong. I wanted pricing on what I knew was wrong with my truck and when I took it in they wanted to do "diagnostic" checks. Well those "dianostic" checks told them exactly what I told them was wrong then proceeded to charge me $140.00 for the checks. I was done and never ask for the price to fix those problems just took truck else where to be fix.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2016

Terry, I tried to call but you have chosen not to return my call. I am sorry you did not understand our diagnostic check. I am sure you must not have understood because it was not what you told us was wrong. Actually it was something entirely different. You thought your oxygen sensors needed to be replaced. We found a rusted hole in your brake booster causing a massive vacuum leak that in turn caused a lean code for the oxygen sensors to be set. I assure you you would have been much more upset had we followed your diagnosis and after spending hundreds, if not thousands, it did not fix the problem, which it would not have. We did confirm your diagnosis of broken exhaust manifold bolts and leaking manifold gaskets. If you would like to talk further I am always available.