Remata M.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Remata said she had to take her vehicles back several times but everything is fine now.

Ryan H.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said this business did a good job. He was in and out quickly. He wished they would have had a shuttle service available. They advertised a shuttle service when he set his appointment up online over the weekend. He didn't know the shuttle service was not available until he showed up for his appointment.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Ryan, I apologize for the problem with the shuttle service. I was unaware of the issue. I will look into the siituation and make sure it is corrrected. Thanks for trusting us with your automotive needs.

Sincerely,

Alan

HM
HAL M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/02/2019
Window world
I guess I have been cursed by the electric window gods... or something. My car has had window issues since it was fairly new. Joco Auto has replaced my LF window regulator 4 times now and my LR once. They always are very courteous and friendly and the work is always done promptly. I could not be happier with the service I have received at Joco Auto. Hopefully these parts will hold up better and for longer that the previous ones.

Lyman M.
GMC Terrain
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Lyman said this was her 1st time using them. They were wonderful, they were very pleased and they were very informative.

LARRY M.
02/28/2019
Itemized statement, friendly staff, prompt service. I think the price is a little bit high.
I am disappointed with my charge.

SG
Sue G.
Ford Freestar Wagon
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sue said the business was somewhat helpful. She does recommend them to others.

NH
NEIDA H.
12/10/2018
Brake job on 2015 Honda Pilot
Driving switchbacks in the CO mountains let me know all was not normal anymore with my braking system. Thanks to JOCO Auto repair for quickly getting me in for repair of rotors and replacement of brake pads before serious winter sets in. Thanks also for the loaner car for the day- it was even warmed up when I got in it with my favorite station NPR on the radio on!

Robert S.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.

Donald M.
Chevrolet Classic
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the service was wonderful at this business. Robbie and Alan they have been very good to him.

Saturn Ion
07/17/2018
The staff always have great attitudes
The front office staff are always polite and welcoming. I've chosen to be a long time customer because I believe I get good service here.

LD
Lorene D.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Lorene said she had to make 2 trips because they were sent the wrong part and she couldn't get everything done in 1 day. She said they always do a good job.

AO
Anna O.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Johann. He said the vehicle was towed in to the business on Tuesday afternoon. The diagnostic was not run until Thursday, due to the holiday. The staff did a good job.

CRAIG, DARLA H.
Toyota Tundra
06/29/2018
Tundra
We took our Tundra in for an alignment check and he spent the whole day there. The very next day his oil change light came on. Seems to me that someone could have checked the mileage and let us know that he needed an oil change while he was there. They are the only ones who work on our cars.
Alan H. from Joco Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2018

Our records indicate that you have changed the engine oil and filter regularly from 5-6,000 miles. That would leave nearly 1,000 miles or more until service. If the light would have been on we would have probably asked if you wanted it changed or simply have the light reset. My technician confirmed the light was not on when he serviced the truck. I apologize for any inconvenience. I would be happy to offer your next oil change at half price to help make up for your troubles. If you wish to reset the light, feel free to drop by (only takes a minute), or we can probably talk you through the procedure on the phone. Have a great weekend!

GL
GREG L.
02/11/2018
Car running well & appreciated their Honesty
2004 BMW 325ci needed a leak via coolant system repaired. During the service they accidentally tore one of the Boots. They contacted me & explained what had happened & ordered the boot for the next morning. It did delay getting the car back by a day but I appreciated knowing there was a new boot that should last a long while instead of something rigged or worse. It was done correctly & to me, worth the small wait. Had car over 3 weeks now and is running well with no further coolant leaks. Could always be little less costly $$, but they do a good job & communicate well.

DT
DOUGLAS T.
12/08/2017
Driving Issue
I was able to take my car in and find out exactly what was wrong and what needed to be done to fix it and how soon it could be fixed. I like the straight answers I get about what needs to be done. I like hat I can see the history of service that I have received from Joco Automotive online and know what I need to do next to keep my car running smoothly.

Jonathan G.
Kia Forte Koup
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business was good.

LW
Loretta W.
Buick LeSabre
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Loretta said she had to wait a long time to get in. However, she understood there were a lot of other people there. They were good, but they were a little expensive.

GC
GWEN C.
02/09/2017
You fix only what needs to be fixed.....
Fixed what needed to be fixed and very friendly and informative

Jason C.
Nissan Sentra
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Jason said he would recommend this business for service.

Todd M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Todd said the staff offers friendly and prompt service. He really appreciates the staff not taking advantage of him and they did not sell him services, he did not need.