KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

THERESA M.
DODGE DURANGO
06/24/2014 Category: Sales
Been in the Karmart Family for years with both Dodge and VW - wouldn't keep coming back if they all didnt make us feel like family
I bought my first quad cab Ram 1500 from Chad Moses in 2004. I came back to see him when I needed something bigger and safe to carry my "Big" kids around.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/24/2014

We are glad to have you as part of our family! Thank you for choosing KarMART!

HL
HEATHER L.
CHRYSLER 200
06/22/2014 Category: Sales
Great Buying Experience
The car I bought was a car I never would have considered test driving! I told them the cars I wanted, but when I drove them, they weren't exactly what I was looking for. The GM came and asked me a couple questions and made a recommendation that I had already shot down, but he said give it a shot, so I did. It ended up being the car I bought! They stayed extra late to make sure I was happy with my new payment.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/23/2014

I'm glad all went well Heather! We hope you enjoy your new ride! If you have any questions or concerns we are here for you! Parts Service and Sales. Thanks for choosing KarMART!

AI
ALFRED I.
Anacortes, WA
06/21/2014 Category: Sales
service
Always ready to help with anything.

Thank you, Alfred!

KRISTEN M.
JEEP CHEROKEE
06/20/2014 Category: Sales
Easy going
They were great, pushy and persistent but great guys! Shawn (Sean) Conners and Ben Roberts are amazing. Talk to then and tell them I said to talk to them.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/20/2014

Thank you Kristen, I will pass on the good word to Ben and Shawn!

AMANDA B.
06/19/2014 Category: Sales
Wonderful service

Thank you Amanda!

BJ
BRANDON J.
06/19/2014 Category: Sales
Kellie was very friendly and informative with all our questions and was determined to get us a great deal on our 2014 Dodge Dart! I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a great car with friendly service
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/19/2014

Thank you very much Brandon! I will pass on the good word to Kellie. We hope you enjoy your new Dart!

DAVID H.
DODGE DURANGO
06/15/2014 Category: Sales
Ian Purkey
Ian was very good about going over every aspect of the our new Dodge Durango RT. his patience and thoughtfulness in discussing the fine points of the operation and in particular the more technical options of the vehicle gave us the confidence in the use and more importantly confidence of the knowledge base within the dealership and we appreciated that. Ian is an excellent representative of the organization.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/16/2014

Thanks for the kind words David, I will pass them along to Ian. We hope you have many enjoyable years with your RT!

CP
CAMERON P.
JEEP WRANGLER
06/14/2014 Category: Sales
professionalism
Overall, a very positive experience

Thank you Cameron!

TYLER S.
Oak Harbor, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
06/11/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome experience. Amazing customer service. Gwen was awesome!!!!!
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/12/2014

Thank you Tyler, I will pass on the good word to Gwen!

CARLOS S.
06/11/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome friendly people willing to do anything to help
I went in looking for a used cars and came out with a NEW one!! All the guys at Karmart Nissan are extremely friendly and willing to help and answer questions I would highly recommend this place to anyone I appreciate the service I received and will be going back anytime I have to do car business!

Thank you Very much Carlos! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

RONALD S.
Burlington, WA
RAM 3500
06/02/2014 Category: Sales
purchasing our new truck
We were happy with the service we received in purchasing our new Ram truck.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/03/2014

Ronald,

Thank you for choosing KarMART, we look forward to working with you in the future!

UK
UN K.
Anacortes, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
05/27/2014 Category: Sales
Best jeep dealer!!
Everybody very kind and nice.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 05/28/2014

Thank you Un!

TODD M.
Ferndale, WA
05/26/2014 Category: Sales
Sales guy. (Ian)
Ian way the best. He worked hard to get me into the right truck.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 05/27/2014

Thank you Todd! We hope you enjoy your new ride! If you have any questions or concerns about your truck please call our service department. They are there to for you! 360-399-7523 or 7524
Thanks again!

PM
PHILLIP M.
05/22/2014 Category: Sales
Great staff, no pressure
Recently leased a new Dodge Ram Pickup, and had a great experience at KarMart. No pressure and things moved very quickly once the process was started. Love my new truck, and will go back to KarMart again.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 05/22/2014

Thank you Phillip, we appriciate choosing us!

MICHELLE R.
DODGE CHARGER
My sales experience.
The Sales Manager Brandon Richie was a pleasure to meet, and made the process fun.

Michelle,
I will pass on the kind words to Brandon, thank you!

DA
DIEGO A.
great friendly enviroment
Loved the friendly environment lol

Diego,
Thank you for your kind words!

WP
WILLIAM P.
Ocean Shores, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
Town and Country review
Excellent help and courtesy from everyone at Karmart

William,
Thank you for doing business with KarMART!