Cleola H.
Perkinsville, NY
Mercury Mountaineer
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Cleola said she was not happy. She asked why did they check all these other parts when she only asked them to do was to check the fuel pump and give her an estimate. She stated she did not appreciate them checking out anything else on her vehicle.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 04/25/2016

Cleola called for an over the phone estimate for repairing the gas gauge on a vehicle we had never serviced before so we asked her to bring it in so we could see the vehicle and assess it for an estimate. We cant possibly give an accurate estimate without inspecting the vehicle. While we had it on the lift, we could see other problems and it is our responsibility and the way we do business to inform our customers so they can make an informed decision about repairing their vehicle. I sat down with Cleola personally and advised her without any pressure to make a decision. As I write this response, I am shocked that she left such a review for a free service we provided for her. Bob Keene.

BW
Ben And Saunya W.
New York
Dodge Durango
04/11/2016 Category: Service
Ben said he was taken advantage of. His wife brought their vehicle in and was charged $45 for a tire rotation.

CF
Crystal F.
Canaseraga, NY
Nissan Xterra
08/11/2015
Expensive for an hours worth of work.
I was not happy about my bill of $200 for an hours worth of work which included an inspection, 3 different filters that needed to be changed which only should have took about 15 minutes of that and a clean power stearing fluid which also should have took 15 minutes. Instead it took 0.30 for the inspection and 0.80 for the other 4 items. I was in and out in an hour so why be charged more than the hour I was there? I will look else where for future needs on my car.
Robert K. from Keene Automotive responded on 08/12/2015

Crystal, I am dissapointed that you were not completely satisfied with your first experience with my company. We can all agree that car repair and maintenance can be costly sometimes. I have built my pricing on our services very carefully in order to bring value to what you receive and to ensure we are also profitable, so we can be here in the future for our customers and employees. In good faith and hoping you will consider using our services again i am mailing you the .1hr of labor with tax totalling $9.06. Feel free to call me if you need any further explanation. Sincerely, Bob Keene