Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JAMES S.
Englewood, CO
08/14/2018
Felt ripped off over $3.75
I went in for a $19.99 oil change and tire rotation. I was never called when it was done but went back in about an hour to find my car done and waiting. Ok no biggie. Then I went to pay and the guy helping me said with tax it’s $27 and whatever change he said. I knew instantly that wasn’t right but didn’t want to say anything over an amount that small. I know there are disposal fees and tax so I looked at my receipt when I got home and sure enough when I add $20 plus a $2 disposal fee and $1 and change tax I was over charged $3.75. It’s not the money. Keep the $3.75 but it made me think, if I can’t trust you with a $20 transaction how can I trust you with a thousand dollar transaction. Which By the way I have had major repairs done before by Kellers in Aurora. I’ve always liked going there but moved and needed someplace closer to do my maintenance. Needless to say I will find somewhere else to go and will not be going back to Keller’s in Parker.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 08/15/2018

Mr. Sandoval, I want to apologize for the discrepancy in the billing of your invoice unfortunately we have no control over haz mat, tax, shop charges also no hidden fees, but I most certainly want your business and would like to offer you your next oil service at no charge due to the circumstances. Keller's has a great reputation and strive for 100% customer satisfaction every time.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Parker location

JOHN E S.
Elizabeth, CO
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/14/2018
Did not fix the problem and it is worse now.
Friendly place but took my vehicle in was told the water pump was going out.. Replaced the water pump and now it leaks coolant worse than when I brought it in. So I will now be without transportation once again.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 07/18/2018

Hello John, Im very sorry for the inconveince caused by the defective part and I always hate to see this happen but I understand from Mike that they got it taken care of for you. Hope the car is working good now and we appreciate your business.

CR
CODY R.
07/28/2017
Okay service, but hold onto your wallet
Keller's does good work, but they are very expensive and do a lot of upselling. On a recent visit, I was charged $120 to tighten a loose headlamp fuse. I was also charged $110 for rotors that AutoZone sells for $50 (same part number). This wasn't the first time I've felt like I'd been hosed by Keller's but it will be the last.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 07/28/2017

Mr Robertson, first off let me thank you for trusting Keller's to work on your vehicles. We strive to be the best that we can be in an industry were there are so many repair shops that are not honest. I'm sorry for the fact that it costs money to diagnose an electrical issue, but it takes time to find problems and circut testing is the only way find it. The aftermarket headlight system that had been installed made testing more difficult. The parts used to repair the brakes have a 5 year 50,000 mile warranty and in order to stay in business we have to make a profit. I of course want your business and will be glad to discuss this with you and anwser any questions you have. Thank you Steve Eidson store manager

CF
CHAD F.
Chrysler 300M
05/10/2017
Steering still not right
I've had our 300M in several times, new rack, inner tie rods and a new outer tie rod. Still have poor steering, sloppy dead spot in center of wheel. It did not have this issue before we first brought it in. Tech indicated that it's fine, but it's not.

Derek G.
03/02/2016 Category: Service
Derek said he had a coupon for this business for a $10 oil change and they ended up using 10 quarts of oil so they charged him an additional $10 because they said the coupon was only good for 5 quarts of oil.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 03/04/2016

Derek, Im very sorry that your experience was less than perfect. Your vehicle has a 6 qt capacity not 10 and the $9.99 coupon states that it covers up to 5 qts so any additional oil or special filters would be at customer cost. We try hard to accomadate everyone and we do appreciate your business.

KH
Kathy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/13/2015 Category: Service
Kathy said she had work done by this business several times to fix her vehicle. She had new brakes placed on her vehicle pretty recently and they told her she needed to change her brakes again. She did not understand why this was. The same thing happened with her battery. They told her she needed a new one after she just recently had one placed in her vehicle. They forgot to connect the four wheel drive electronics where her four wheel drive was not working and wanted to charge her to fix this issue. She mentioned it was sad that she has not had good experiences with them because she liked them. She is unable to recommend them at this point over the reasons mentioned and will hold off on doing so until things improve.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 07/16/2015

Steve spoke with Kathy and assured her that the brakes were under warranty and agreed to take care of it 100% She will be bringing the vehicle back at her convenience for repairs.

Crystal S.
Colorado
04/12/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Lois. She said she did not take her vehicle back to this business because it seemed that they were not being honest. They said her vehicle needed a new transmission. She went to 2 other business' to get another opinion. Neither business concluded the same thing as this business. One business told her she needed a timing belt and another business told her nothing was wrong. She would not recommend this business due to the reasons just stated.

04/12/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Crystal's mother, Lois. She said that she was very unpleased with this business. The prices for this business were way too high. Her daughter had to bring the vehicle in numerous times for the same issue, and they never fixed it. Her daughter has been pulled over by the police on more than one occasion because of the problem that still remains. The staff forgot to put the oil cap back on after changing the oil which resulted in an oil leak and smoking engine. She would not recommend them for these reasons.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 04/16/2014

Crystal, I want to let you know how sorry I am that your experiance was unpleasent. As store manager I take every opportunity to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and nothing less. I thought we had repaired the issue but if it still exists please give me a chance to make it right. Please call if I can help.