Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AT
ALBERT T.
07/20/2019
Highlander Timing Belt Replacement
I especially appreciated Steve Eidson's willingness to price match a dealer's quote on replacing the timing belt in my 2002 Toyota Highlander and doing all the associated maintenance work that was needed at a very reasonable cost. I will happily continue taking both my vehicles to Keller's Pro Auto in Parker for all their non- warranty maintenance and repair work.

TL
THOMAS L.
Lincoln Navigator
07/16/2019
These Guy's are the best in custmors Service to make sure thing are coverd for your car or truck !!
The Guy's do a" GREAT "job for me to keep my two vehicle in great shape!!!

CHERYL B.
Cadillac SRX
07/16/2019
Excellent Servuce
Everyone at Kellers is polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Diagnosed the weird smell coming from my car and had me back on the road quickly.

Jody W.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Jody said the employees are very professional and helpful.

MATT L.
Castle Rock, CO
Jeep Patriot
07/15/2019
Great and Honest service
Been with Keller’s over 15 years now and the service has never been a let down. I always appreciate the honesty and commitment Keller’s has provided my family and myself.

EG
Ed G.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the service provided by this business is very customer focused. He also said the prices are competitive and the staff is friendly. He said he had a very good experience.

JOHN W.
07/08/2019
My Escape
The people at Keller’s go over and above all expectations. I trust them completely with car for my cars.

DON S.
06/29/2019
Service Review
Service was good from my arrival to my departure.

Steve W.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Steve said everything seems good.

JANICE G.
Dodge Durango
06/25/2019
Over and Beyond
Again Kellers went over and beyond to get my vehicle up and running. Thank you for all the hard work,
and you even adjusted the price lower to fit what was done. Michael did a fantastic job finding the part we needed and everyone who worked on my vehicle did a great job also.

JINY S.
Lexus ES 350
06/22/2019
Good work and super efficient!
I've been getting my oil changed here for a while now but I recently dropped off my car to get an oil change and brakes done. They were super fast with their work and their work is very well done!

CD
CHERYL D.
06/21/2019
Regular Oil Change & Auto Check
All employees are courteous and knowledgeable; I have been a customer for over 10 years.

KH
KAREN H.
06/19/2019
Great Service by friendly people
I made my appointment time and everyone began working on my oil change. I was able to make my art class by 6 pm. Great job!

CHERYL B.
Cadillac SRX
06/14/2019
Great place to get car repairs done
Brought my car to Keller's for an oil change and to have an exhaust smell checked out. Service was prompt and professional - as always. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

CATHERINE B.
Nissan JUKE
06/13/2019
BEST AUTO REPAIR IN PARKER
I have been coming to Kellers for years. I am moving out of state and had them change my oil and check my car to make sure it was good for long distance. Not only did they take good care of my car, my mechanic gave me a packet of handwritten instructions to give my new mechanic in my new state so they know how to take care of my car. They always go above and beyond for their customers. Highly recommend them!

Dorthy S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Dorthy said that it was excellent.

TN
TOM N.
06/11/2019
I had two of our vehicles go down on the weekend. Keller got us in 1st thing Monday morning, gave us a loaner vehicle for the day, and had both vehicle fixed the same day. They were very kind and responsive. They provided a good estimate and kept us informed. They exceeded my expectations.
Thanks Keller!

DT
DUSTON T.
Nissan Armada
05/31/2019
Simple, effective and priced right
Just a simple oil change done just right.

LE
Lynn E.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the staff treated her very well.

LEROY M.
05/29/2019
close, rasonable
after several jobs I have no complaints