Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

BF
BREANNA F.
05/31/2016
took fast action to respond to bad review
I appreciated that Steve the manager called me the next day and offered me $100 in store credit.

05/31/2016
Bad communication
Short Version of Story: me: "Oh that quote is very high. I'm going to have to make some calls before you do anything."
Keller Rep (as we're halfway out the door): "Did you still want us to do an oil change?"
Me: "No, hold off. We're not sure yet, we'll call you later."
--CUT TO US COMING BACK A FEW HOURS LATER HAVING FOUND A BETTER PRICE--
Keller Rep: "So here's your total for the diagnostic and oil change."
Me: "But we said to hold off on the oil change."
Keller: "Well, I didn't get a clear answer."

**if you didn't get a clear answer, CLARIFY by calling me before you just do it and charge me. Also, err on the side of NOT doing work you're not sure the person agreed to.

Longer version if you care: I go to Keller all the time for my oil changes because they have a really cheap coupon for it and I haven't had any problems. So when my "check engine" light came on, I figured I could trust them to look at it and do repairs for a reasonable price. I really wish I had gone somewhere else. I dropped it off for a diagnostic, they called me to say 2 things needed to be done to "try and figure out" what was wrong with it, and the price for doing those 2 things would be $393. And that would not even fix the problem. (The problem could be anything from changing fluids out to needing a new transmission. My car only has 60,000 miles on it.) Also, the diagnostic itself alone, before doing any of this, was over $100. After the diagnostic and the oil change we did not want, the grand total was $135 and I have almost nothing to show for it. The worst part is the way the oil change was handled. I also presented a $25 "gift card" I had received in the mail, which they would not take because it was that OR the oil change coupon, which I shouldn't have needed to apply in the first place. Overall review, if you want to come here for ONLY oil changes, go for it. If you have ANYTHING else, go somewhere else.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 06/01/2016

Thanks Breanna for your bringing this misunderstang on our part to my attention and we are doing our best to rectifiy the situation and make it right for you. Thanks for talking to me today and we will get this taken care. Thanks for number one being our customer and second for giving us an opportunity to make it right.

SL
Stacy L.
Colorado
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Stacy said this business got the vehicle back and diagnosed it. They told him what sensor it was and the rest of the circuit was checked out. He still would not recommend this business to others due to the reasons stated from the first experience.

09/10/2014 Category: Service
Stacy said he told the business what was wrong with his vehicle and what systems he wanted diagnosed. He specifically said he wanted the FRS system diagnosed. When he went to pick up his vehicle he found they had checked the wrong system and the rest was not diagnosed to the level he needed. He ended up bringing the vehicle back the next night and the job was done the way he needed. He is overall satisfied with service he received and he would recommend them.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 09/16/2014

Stacy, sorry we dropped the ball the first time but hopefully not charging you was an attempt to say sorry. Thank you for your business.

Crystal S.
Colorado
04/12/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Lois. She said she did not take her vehicle back to this business because it seemed that they were not being honest. They said her vehicle needed a new transmission. She went to 2 other business' to get another opinion. Neither business concluded the same thing as this business. One business told her she needed a timing belt and another business told her nothing was wrong. She would not recommend this business due to the reasons just stated.

04/12/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Crystal's mother, Lois. She said that she was very unpleased with this business. The prices for this business were way too high. Her daughter had to bring the vehicle in numerous times for the same issue, and they never fixed it. Her daughter has been pulled over by the police on more than one occasion because of the problem that still remains. The staff forgot to put the oil cap back on after changing the oil which resulted in an oil leak and smoking engine. She would not recommend them for these reasons.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 04/16/2014

Crystal, I want to let you know how sorry I am that your experiance was unpleasent. As store manager I take every opportunity to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and nothing less. I thought we had repaired the issue but if it still exists please give me a chance to make it right. Please call if I can help.

Julia F.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Julia's husband. He said that he's happy with them. They get him in quickly and do a good job.

JANICE & MIKE G.
Lincoln Navigator
08/05/2020
Fast and Good Service!
I brought my Navigator in and they diagnosed the problem same day, and I got my Navigator
back next day, GREAT FAST Service! Thank you!!

07/29/2020
Friendly and professional service every time
Steve always takes good care of me and my car!

TD
TIM D.
07/28/2020
I have been taking all my vehicles to Keller's for many years. I trust their work and they have always provided excellent service.

Mickey C.
Elizabeth, CO
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Mickey said they always fix what he needa to be fixed.

KR
KRIS R.
07/20/2020
Excellent customer service, and top-quality mechanics: 332,065 miles and going strong
Excellent service and timely repair as always, thanks. Time to install plexiglass shields for staff and customer safety.

GO
GAYLA O.
07/17/2020
Customer oriented
Very professional, helpful and knowledgeable.

RA
ROBERT A.
07/16/2020
Excellent service! Friendly! Swift service!
Customer oriented all the way!

CA
Cliff A.
Elizabeth, CO
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Margie. She said the business is the best and they just do a great job.

07/15/2020
Customer service.
The staff takes time to explain things to you. They always have time to talk, even when busy. They dont try to upsell you with unnecessary services.

BRADLEY S.
07/07/2020
Always fast and easy!
Keller got me in within 1 day of calling. The service was fast and efficient. They left my car clean.

JOHN W.
06/26/2020
My Van
Keller’s does all of my auto service work.