Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BF
BREANNA F.
05/31/2016
took fast action to respond to bad review
I appreciated that Steve the manager called me the next day and offered me $100 in store credit.

05/31/2016
Bad communication
Short Version of Story: me: "Oh that quote is very high. I'm going to have to make some calls before you do anything."
Keller Rep (as we're halfway out the door): "Did you still want us to do an oil change?"
Me: "No, hold off. We're not sure yet, we'll call you later."
--CUT TO US COMING BACK A FEW HOURS LATER HAVING FOUND A BETTER PRICE--
Keller Rep: "So here's your total for the diagnostic and oil change."
Me: "But we said to hold off on the oil change."
Keller: "Well, I didn't get a clear answer."

**if you didn't get a clear answer, CLARIFY by calling me before you just do it and charge me. Also, err on the side of NOT doing work you're not sure the person agreed to.

Longer version if you care: I go to Keller all the time for my oil changes because they have a really cheap coupon for it and I haven't had any problems. So when my "check engine" light came on, I figured I could trust them to look at it and do repairs for a reasonable price. I really wish I had gone somewhere else. I dropped it off for a diagnostic, they called me to say 2 things needed to be done to "try and figure out" what was wrong with it, and the price for doing those 2 things would be $393. And that would not even fix the problem. (The problem could be anything from changing fluids out to needing a new transmission. My car only has 60,000 miles on it.) Also, the diagnostic itself alone, before doing any of this, was over $100. After the diagnostic and the oil change we did not want, the grand total was $135 and I have almost nothing to show for it. The worst part is the way the oil change was handled. I also presented a $25 "gift card" I had received in the mail, which they would not take because it was that OR the oil change coupon, which I shouldn't have needed to apply in the first place. Overall review, if you want to come here for ONLY oil changes, go for it. If you have ANYTHING else, go somewhere else.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 06/01/2016

Thanks Breanna for your bringing this misunderstang on our part to my attention and we are doing our best to rectifiy the situation and make it right for you. Thanks for talking to me today and we will get this taken care. Thanks for number one being our customer and second for giving us an opportunity to make it right.

SL
Stacy L.
Colorado
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Stacy said this business got the vehicle back and diagnosed it. They told him what sensor it was and the rest of the circuit was checked out. He still would not recommend this business to others due to the reasons stated from the first experience.

09/10/2014 Category: Service
Stacy said he told the business what was wrong with his vehicle and what systems he wanted diagnosed. He specifically said he wanted the FRS system diagnosed. When he went to pick up his vehicle he found they had checked the wrong system and the rest was not diagnosed to the level he needed. He ended up bringing the vehicle back the next night and the job was done the way he needed. He is overall satisfied with service he received and he would recommend them.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 09/16/2014

Stacy, sorry we dropped the ball the first time but hopefully not charging you was an attempt to say sorry. Thank you for your business.

Crystal S.
Colorado
04/12/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Lois. She said she did not take her vehicle back to this business because it seemed that they were not being honest. They said her vehicle needed a new transmission. She went to 2 other business' to get another opinion. Neither business concluded the same thing as this business. One business told her she needed a timing belt and another business told her nothing was wrong. She would not recommend this business due to the reasons just stated.

04/12/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Crystal's mother, Lois. She said that she was very unpleased with this business. The prices for this business were way too high. Her daughter had to bring the vehicle in numerous times for the same issue, and they never fixed it. Her daughter has been pulled over by the police on more than one occasion because of the problem that still remains. The staff forgot to put the oil cap back on after changing the oil which resulted in an oil leak and smoking engine. She would not recommend them for these reasons.
Steve E., Manager from Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 04/16/2014

Crystal, I want to let you know how sorry I am that your experiance was unpleasent. As store manager I take every opportunity to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and nothing less. I thought we had repaired the issue but if it still exists please give me a chance to make it right. Please call if I can help.

TL
THOMAS L.
Lincoln Navigator
07/16/2019
These Guy's are the best in custmors Service to make sure thing are coverd for your car or truck !!
The Guy's do a" GREAT "job for me to keep my two vehicle in great shape!!!

CHERYL B.
Cadillac SRX
07/16/2019
Excellent Servuce
Everyone at Kellers is polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Diagnosed the weird smell coming from my car and had me back on the road quickly.

Jody W.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Jody said the employees are very professional and helpful.

MATT L.
Castle Rock, CO
Jeep Patriot
07/15/2019
Great and Honest service
Been with Keller’s over 15 years now and the service has never been a let down. I always appreciate the honesty and commitment Keller’s has provided my family and myself.

EG
Ed G.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the service provided by this business is very customer focused. He also said the prices are competitive and the staff is friendly. He said he had a very good experience.

TW
Tom W.
Bailey, CO
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he would recommend this business for service.

JOHN W.
07/08/2019
My Escape
The people at Keller’s go over and above all expectations. I trust them completely with car for my cars.

DON S.
06/29/2019
Service Review
Service was good from my arrival to my departure.

Steve W.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Steve said everything seems good.

JANICE G.
Dodge Durango
06/25/2019
Over and Beyond
Again Kellers went over and beyond to get my vehicle up and running. Thank you for all the hard work,
and you even adjusted the price lower to fit what was done. Michael did a fantastic job finding the part we needed and everyone who worked on my vehicle did a great job also.

JINY S.
Lexus ES 350
06/22/2019
Good work and super efficient!
I've been getting my oil changed here for a while now but I recently dropped off my car to get an oil change and brakes done. They were super fast with their work and their work is very well done!

CD
CHERYL D.
06/21/2019
Regular Oil Change & Auto Check
All employees are courteous and knowledgeable; I have been a customer for over 10 years.

KH
KAREN H.
06/19/2019
Great Service by friendly people
I made my appointment time and everyone began working on my oil change. I was able to make my art class by 6 pm. Great job!

CHERYL B.
Cadillac SRX
06/14/2019
Great place to get car repairs done
Brought my car to Keller's for an oil change and to have an exhaust smell checked out. Service was prompt and professional - as always. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

CATHERINE B.
Nissan JUKE
06/13/2019
BEST AUTO REPAIR IN PARKER
I have been coming to Kellers for years. I am moving out of state and had them change my oil and check my car to make sure it was good for long distance. Not only did they take good care of my car, my mechanic gave me a packet of handwritten instructions to give my new mechanic in my new state so they know how to take care of my car. They always go above and beyond for their customers. Highly recommend them!

Dorthy S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Dorthy said that it was excellent.

TN
TOM N.
06/11/2019
I had two of our vehicles go down on the weekend. Keller got us in 1st thing Monday morning, gave us a loaner vehicle for the day, and had both vehicle fixed the same day. They were very kind and responsive. They provided a good estimate and kept us informed. They exceeded my expectations.
Thanks Keller!