Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
BREANNA F. ReScore Review on 06/01/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"took fast action to respond to bad review"
I appreciated that Steve the manager called me the next day and offered me $100 in store credit.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/31/2016
Review Created: 05/31/2016 08:36 PM

"Bad communication"
Short Version of Story: me: "Oh that quote is very high. I'm going to have to make some calls before you do anything."
Keller Rep (as we're halfway out the door): "Did you still want us to do an oil change?"
Me: "No, hold off. We're not sure yet, we'll call you later."
--CUT TO US COMING BACK A FEW HOURS LATER HAVING FOUND A BETTER PRICE--
Keller Rep: "So here's your total for the diagnostic and oil change."
Me: "But we said to hold off on the oil change."
Keller: "Well, I didn't get a clear answer."

**if you didn't get a clear answer, CLARIFY by calling me before you just do it and charge me. Also, err on the side of NOT doing work you're not sure the person agreed to.

Longer version if you care: I go to Keller all the time for my oil changes because they have a really cheap coupon for it and I haven't had any problems. So when my "check engine" light came on, I figured I could trust them to look at it and do repairs for a reasonable price. I really wish I had gone somewhere else. I dropped it off for a diagnostic, they called me to say 2 things needed to be done to "try and figure out" what was wrong with it, and the price for doing those 2 things would be $393. And that would not even fix the problem. (The problem could be anything from changing fluids out to needing a new transmission. My car only has 60,000 miles on it.) Also, the diagnostic itself alone, before doing any of this, was over $100. After the diagnostic and the oil change we did not want, the grand total was $135 and I have almost nothing to show for it. The worst part is the way the oil change was handled. I also presented a $25 "gift card" I had received in the mail, which they would not take because it was that OR the oil change coupon, which I shouldn't have needed to apply in the first place. Overall review, if you want to come here for ONLY oil changes, go for it. If you have ANYTHING else, go somewhere else.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/31/2016
Review Created: 05/31/2016 08:36 PM
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 06/01/2016

Thanks Breanna for your bringing this misunderstang on our part to my attention and we are doing our best to rectifiy the situation and make it right for you. Thanks for talking to me today and we will get this taken care. Thanks for number one being our customer and second for giving us an opportunity to make it right.

Stacy L. ReScore Review on 09/22/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Stacy said this business got the vehicle back and diagnosed it. They told him what sensor it was and the rest of the circuit was checked out. He still would not recommend this business to others due to the reasons stated from the first experience.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 09/08/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014

Stacy said he told the business what was wrong with his vehicle and what systems he wanted diagnosed. He specifically said he wanted the FRS system diagnosed. When he went to pick up his vehicle he found they had checked the wrong system and the rest was not diagnosed to the level he needed. He ended up bringing the vehicle back the next night and the job was done the way he needed. He is overall satisfied with service he received and he would recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 09/08/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 09/16/2014

Stacy, sorry we dropped the ball the first time but hopefully not charging you was an attempt to say sorry. Thank you for your business.

Crystal S. ReScore Review on 04/23/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Spoke with Lois. She said she did not take her vehicle back to this business because it seemed that they were not being honest. They said her vehicle needed a new transmission. She went to 2 other business' to get another opinion. Neither business concluded the same thing as this business. One business told her she needed a timing belt and another business told her nothing was wrong. She would not recommend this business due to the reasons just stated.
Service Date: 04/09/2014
Review Created: 04/12/2014

Spoke with Crystal's mother, Lois. She said that she was very unpleased with this business. The prices for this business were way too high. Her daughter had to bring the vehicle in numerous times for the same issue, and they never fixed it. Her daughter has been pulled over by the police on more than one occasion because of the problem that still remains. The staff forgot to put the oil cap back on after changing the oil which resulted in an oil leak and smoking engine. She would not recommend them for these reasons.
Service Date: 04/09/2014
Review Created: 04/12/2014
Steve E., Manager at Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel responded on 04/16/2014

Crystal, I want to let you know how sorry I am that your experiance was unpleasent. As store manager I take every opportunity to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and nothing less. I thought we had repaired the issue but if it still exists please give me a chance to make it right. Please call if I can help.

CATHERINE B. on 10/22/2017
"Great friendly service"
Went in for my oil change. They got me in and out. Very friendly great service.
Vehicle: Nissan JUKE
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/22/2017 07:07 AM
ED S. on 10/20/2017
"Five star"
Always friendly love the reminders.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 10/20/2017 08:58 AM
JOHN W. on 10/19/2017
"My Van"
I am well leased with the work performed by Keller's.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Review Created: 10/19/2017 12:32 PM
MARY B. on 10/18/2017
"Always great service! "
Always great service, quick, friendly, reliable, and trustworthy! I love coming here because I know my car and I will be treated right!!
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Review Created: 10/18/2017 09:10 PM
Joelle M. on 10/17/2017
Joelle said the staff are always friendly and they seem to only do work that is necessary. They are honest. The last time she was there one of the technicians installed the oil plug incorrectly which caused her vehicle to leak oil. They gave her a coupon for a free oil change. Their customer service is on track and she would like to see more comfortable seating there because sometimes it gets really busy. There are not always enough chairs. They are also tall chairs which makes it difficult if someone wants to sit there with a laptop.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius c
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Raeann B. on 10/13/2017
Raeann said the staff were very professional.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017
Brad M. on 10/11/2017
Brad said the service cost more than he expected.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017
KRIS B. on 10/09/2017
"Friendly people with great service!!!!"
I've been going to Kellers for 11 years with all my cars....reliable, fast, honest, friendly, and good prices!!
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 10:26 AM
Greg P. on 10/09/2017
Greg said the staff at this business always provides good service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017
KARA D. on 10/08/2017
"THANK YOU! for many years of service."
Steve and Jim fixed the blown fuse that the RV service blew when THEY hooked up my travel trailer. Also, Steve has helped me with my truck while I was traveling to Oregon, via phone.. I'm truly going to miss these gentlemen.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 07:51 AM
Jason K. on 10/06/2017
Jason said the staff did what was needed in a timely manner. He was satisfied with them.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 03:20 PM
Sarah C. on 09/29/2017
Sarah said the business always does a great job but it took longer than usual. She would like to thank them for doing a good job and for always keeping their prices low.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Bolor D. on 09/29/2017
Bolor said the staff did a good job and she was very pleased.
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Ken B. on 09/28/2017
Ken said he was led to believe vehicle was fixed and when it was not quite there yet. This business saved him money compared to another place he was planning on visiting. He appreciated them.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
Jake C. on 09/26/2017
Jake said he hasn't had a problem since he took his vehicle to this business.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017
ANNETTE T. on 09/25/2017
"Always the best!!!"
Have used Keller's for 5 years now!! This is a Great business and the staff is just as great!
Vehicle: GMC Terrain