Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II

SD
STEPHAINE D.
Charleston, SC
Lexus IS 250
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
12/07/2018
Needs better Mechanics
My car was towed to Kevins because it wouldn’t start they had my car 6days couldn’t find the issue finally they told me it was electrical issues That had to be fix by dealer,had my car towed to dealership to find out that was never the issue and on top of that Kevins charge me 187.00 for diagnostic ,they had very poor communication with me I had to call them to see what was going on every time I called Buffy would say they’re still Trying to find issue I feel they just told me anything because they couldn’t get down to the issue. I’ve been long time customer but after this I will never do business with them again.

TJ
Terrance J.
Chrysler 300
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Terrance said that the business was alright.

Jamie S.