Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II

Continue reading recommended reviews

Hyundai Tucson
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
02/15/2019
Horrible customer service
First of all, the long haired blonde lady was rude right from the start. I walked in and she looked at me like I must have stumbled into the wrong place. I told her what I needed and then she told me I’d have to wait 30 min just for the one guy they have to do inspections to come back from lunch. I told her that was okay and that I would just go somewhere else and asked for my keys back. Her and this other lady looked at each other and then she proceeded to tell me never mind, that the guy could do it before he went to lunch. My issue is not only that she was rude the entire experience, but she was also going to make me wait an unnecessary amount of time to be helped when she didn’t even have to consult with him before telling me he would do it before lunch, making it seem as though she made it up to begin with. 1/5 would definitely not recommend. Oh and also, a vehicle inspection is cheaper at Jiffy Lube than this whatever place.

Jamie S.