4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

COREY M.
Dodge Journey
08/04/2020 Category: Service
It's not great, it's the worst place ever!!!!
I come in for minor work and my vehicle gets damaged and I'm lied to saying it didnt happen their. The worst experience I've ever had I wouldnt recommend anybody to buy from you or get any work done from you guys... I sure will be letting ppl. Know that KIA is the worst of the worst!!!!!!!!!!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 08/05/2020

Dear Corey,

We're sorry to hear that your expereince didn't go as planned. Is there a number or email we can reach out to, to reslove this?

LZ
Laura Z.
07/31/2020 Category: Sales
Laura said the business was the worst experience ever. Their vehicle was damaged while it was there and she chose to not elaborate.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 08/05/2020

Dear Laura,
We're sorry to hear that your expereince didn't go over well.

LW
LORNA W.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Communication
I was very disappointed when I arrived for my appointment only to find that the part that was supposed to be replaced was no longer available. I had made the appointment a week earlier, adjusting schedules and planning the day around the appointment time. Certainly a bit frustrating to be told when I arrived that they would have more of that specific part the next day. The next day was not an option for me. I had planned ahead, I assumed that the mechanics would also plan ahead. My appointment was for 12:30 and I received no notification earlier in the day that they had run out of that specific part. I’ve always had good service from Kia, but I can’t say that about this most recent visit.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/20/2020

Dear Lorna,
We're sorry to had a negative experience. We'd like to meet with you or speak with you about this matter. Please let us know how we can contact you.

ROXANNE H.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor customer service!! Mechanic’s that worked on my vehicle had no experience. They are over priced. Still having problems with my vehicle. Would not recommend buying a Kia. To many problems have spent over $6000 with all the problems!! Would never buy another Kia!!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/14/2020

Dear Roxanne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and letting us know where we can improve.

NH
NADINE H.
Culver, MN
Kia Soul
06/20/2020 Category: Service
KIA Duluth DISHONEST, DEPLORABLE DISPICABLE
I wish I could give zero stars especially since this is my sixth attempt at communicating with KIA. They haven't called in 3weeks even though I gave them permission to. They may use numbers that my phone identifies as spam but no message has been left so I can only assume that they haven't called and just don't care. Steer clear of KIA of Duluth because they are nothing but BAAAADDDDDDDD NEWS!!!!!!!

I had to bring my car in on May11th because I lived outside of the pickup and delivery area.Everything I read and saw online made it seem that KIA was taking appropriate measures to ensure my safety. NOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I arrived a service attendant approached my car unmasked and ungloved and was not at all respectful of social distancing. He then sat in my car and proceeded to touch numerous things with bare hands!!!!! I then had to wait almost twice as long as the time I was told it would take and not on their property mind you. I had to keep calling them to inquire about it even though I was assured that they would call me when it was ready. When I finally did get to pick it up there were two service attendants milling around the counter wearing no PPE and they wouldn't move until I made it quite clear that I would not approach. Then the attendant who was ringing me up behind a tiny plastic shield started eating chips. He wore no gloves and was touching my paperwork repeatedly!!! I wanted nothing more than to get the hell out of there so I only looked at the bill long enough to confirm that I was not being charged more than I was initially told. I had to pull over a block away so that I could thoroughly sanitize my car. That's when I noticed that it hadn't even been washed as was part of the package deal I'd paid for. I have no idea if the leak in one of my snow tires was fixed or just removed and swapped out for the summer tires because my invoice doesn't list anything properly.
I had had reservations about using KIA because last May when I brought it in to swap out the snow tires the technician told me that they couldn't do so because the summer tires weren't any good. I was conned into buying four new tires only to later learn from another mechanic that my tires were indeed
fine which they were.
As I said I've reached out SIX times to KIA to no avail. Save your time, your money and quite possibly your life and DO NOT USE KIA. THEY ARE DEPLORABLE, DESPICABLE AND DISHONEST!!!!!!!!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 06/26/2020

Dear Nadine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for letting us know where we can improve.

JOHN R.
Kia Sportage
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Not happy again
Freeway Auto who does the maintenance on your vehicles are a bunch of crooks. Our car had to come in to get recall work done and I had mentioned to swap our winter rims and tires out with our summer rims and tires which are all put together. I asked the gentleman on the phone how much it would cost and he told me it would cost $30. But when it was time to square up, it came to $63. He told me that it was $30 per two tires, and I said that’s not what the gentleman on the phone told me, I had told him I could get them done elsewhere for 20 bucks it’s the same as a tire rotation and you’re going to charge me 63 bucks, The head guy, at least I think he is the head guy, who works the front desk when you bring your car in who has been there for many years, is a very argumentative person. I tried to explain to him what I was told on the phone, and he would have none of it, he said we will take the fucking tires off then, and put your winter ones back on if you have a problem with what we charge. I’ve had a run-in with this man a few years back when they scratched our brand new rims up, by putting on the alignment machine on the tires. I am done with KIA from here on out, nothing like being overcharged for a simple task.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 05/19/2020

Dear John,

We are sorry your time with us wasn't the best. Can our service team give you a call and try to resolve any issues?

TJ
TERRI J.
Kia Optima
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Charged for battery check
They charged me $52.00 (I was given a discount) to check my battery. I went back to Tires Plus, where I bought my battery. They said, “Why were you charged for something we do for free?” Very upset.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 05/07/2020

Dear Terri,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps us provide excellet service.

Kia Forte
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Not good
Horrible
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 05/01/2020

Dear Britta,

Do you mind telling us what about your time at Kia was horrible? Hopefully we can resolve the issue.

Thank you.

IC
IONE C.
Pengilly, MN
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Not very personable orvhinest
Was not told that the vehicle had work done on it when asked before we bought it. To many people telling you what was agreed on to be covered and then it wasn't. Had to buy new tires after 7000 miles because of work that wasn't finished before we bought it.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience, your feedback is important to us and helps us provide excellent service.

Diane P.
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Diane said they didn't know what they were talking about. She couldn't understand the guy she was dealing with, he complained that he couldn't read the mechanic's writing and told her she needed to have something fixed right away, which was not true.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps us provide excellent service.

01/17/2020 Category: Service
Would give 0 stars.
They have poor inter-company communication. Need more rental cars for people getting services.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps us provide great service.

PK
PATRICK K.
Kia Optima
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed
The first time I was informed of the need for the two recalls, I made the appointment and brought my car in. After I showed up and began waiting in the waiting room, someone from the staff came to me and told me they needed to order parts. The question that crossed my mind, was, why make the appointment when they didn’t have all the parts? I received an apology. They told me Kia would call. Some four months later, I received another notice to complete the recall. I made the appointment. Guess what, Kia dropped the ball again and informed me they still didn’t have the part. I was told they should have them in by three to five days. I came back and I was asked why I waited four months before I came back. “ I was told I would be called when the parts came in”, I reminded them. They also said there was a part hanging down. Instead of fixing it, it was cut off. Now there is more of the part hanging down.
I am extremely disappointed. The snow outside will collect in the piece hanging down and is causing more damage. I have given up hope of ever getting this resolved.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience, your feedback is very important to us, and helps us provide great service.

C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 01/07/2020

TX
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed.
I was very disappointed with the way I was treated on the phone at Kia of Duluth. The gentleman I spoke to could have cared less about the issue I was having. I’m also disappointed at the lack of communication between the company itself, and the way they communicated with me.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback in important to us to conintue to create a good enviroment.

BROOKS M.
Silver Bay, MN
Kia Soul
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
The staff person knew nothing of what was going on with my vehicle. I was charged $240 for a free service. Still have not heard from anyone from KIA of Duluth to change this mess. The price of oil was more expensive then originally discussed. My coolant level was low! Just terrible!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

DARRYL H.
Brule, WI
09/25/2019 Category: Service
dissapointed
Brought car in because radio does work. The first they did was check wheel alignment and told it was significantly out of alignment. I put new tires on the car 7 days earlier and had the wheels aligned(not at KIA). I don't believe the diagnosis. Then they told me the radio needed to be replaced and quoted around $800, so I said order a new radio and schedule a date to do the work. But then I was told I had to pre-pay around $1900, What???
I could understand a $100 or $200 deposit, but more than twice the cost of the repair? No way.
I went on-line and found a used radio for $220, I will find someone to install it . . . . and any other service I may need in the future.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 09/25/2019