Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

LANNY K.
Minong, WI
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation
Our last visit took two hours. Way too long. Never been that long before.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feeback is very important for us to continue to provide excellent service.

Grand Rapids, MN
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Not fixed
I had my vehicle in December 2018 to fix a starter/flywheel - after I left my radio/back up display, etc didn't work. I was told KIA couldn't tell if it was something they did when doing the repair or not. I couldn't take another day off until March to have it looked at. (I don't live in Duluth & work can only be done during the week). I got my radio fixed but was told to fix the back up display it would be $330! It cost me $100 to fix my radio. A bit frustrated & disappointed that KIA couldn't cover that - is it just a coincidence that my radio and display happen to go out on the same day major work was done??
Needless to say, I am selling my KIA so I can buy something local.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience, your feeback is very important to us, and helps us provide great service.

DAKOTA B.
Cloquet, MN
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Not
Does it take two hours to do an oil change and tire rotation

Brock S.
Superior, WI
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Brock said his appointment was set for 2:30pm. His wife sat for an hour before the vehicle was serviced.

FD
FRANK D.
Iron River, WI
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy
The service department didn't wash my car or vacuum it as the oil change promo stated plus they forgot to check my tire alignment as requested when I made my appointment.

Nissan Versa
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Great in person but once you leave, good luck
They tell you that they’ll give you a call and put your plates on in a week. It’s been over 3 weeks and they are telling me they shipped them out? It’s been over a week since then and I still have no plates. The temporary permit on my back window expired and they told me they “don’t like” giving out another.

Paid hundreds of dollars for a maintenance plan and they have yet to give me any details or service.

Should have done more research before falling for a salesman.

MICHELLE C.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Too busy = unsatisfactory
I had a mailing for an oil change, tire rotation, & complinary car wash ... the service provider admitted being too busy when I checked in - I did not get a car wash. Also, one tire was low in air - was not inflated, fluids were not topped offer, etc - very disappointed 😞

Justin S.
08/07/2018 Category: Sales
Justin said he purchased a vehicle from this business and he had to take it back for repairs within 1 week, but this facility did provide him with a loaner vehicle. He would not recommend this business for the reasons stated.

EJ
EDWARD J.
Gordon, WI
Kia Forte
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Blinker didn't work after service
Tech forgot to plug my blinker\tail lights back in after doing recall work

Rock Springs, WY
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Meh...
More interest in selling than figuring out and fixing.

ROBERT H.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Service was good what we got, problem having problem with drivers door locking on its own the other three doors open? Not fixed says come in when it does problem?
Have complaned of this problem for the past 2 years when car was bought new. Our daughter leased a new KIA and same problem. We have a heated locked garage and will find drivers door locked and the other three open. It don't happen all the time so hard to show your shop the problem.

Bob Hampton

FP
Fern P.
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Fern said she was charged $15.95 for a car wash. Typically a business provides this service for free with an oil change.

LL
LISA L.
Frederic, WI
Kia Soul
02/07/2018 Category: Sales
Women are second class citizens?
I felt that only my husband was listened to/spoken to, and my husband also noticed this. I emailed and asked the response to be directed to me, since my husband does not have access to email/phone during his work hours. The Kia employee called my husband's cell phone and left a message! And called my home phone and left a message! But did not email me OR call my work number - the two options I asked for them to contact me by. So, by the time we got either message, it was too late. I secured the vehicle loan through our Credit Union and did all the research in visiting multiple websites price/comparison shopping etc., had a vested interest in buying, and did not appreciate being treated like a second-class citizen. I also tried to be honest in saying the price RANGE we wanted to spend - big mistake. They took me to the top and added $500 more than I was comfortable with. Also did not show us ANY of the used vehicles I was interested in.

EJ
Eugene J.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said it took forever to get the oil change done.

MF
MARTHA F.
Two Harbors, MN
01/08/2018 Category: Service
A Bit Disappointed
I dropped my car off for a routine oil change, tire rotation and front passenger light replacement. I was never called when my vehicle was complete (not a big deal but was told that they would call). When I called for a pick up they said they would be right there and it took 40 minutes. When I got in my car there was someone else's coffee cup in my cup holder and the blinker light still didn't work. They brought my car in for the tech to look at. He was going in and out if the car, slamming doors as if i was putting him out because he had to fix his mistake. Once fixed he backed my car back right up to the waiting area in a way that you would not be able to exit because a car was in one of the entrances. Andrew had to get in the car and pull it forward and turn it around and pull it into the garage bay so it could exit. Andrew was very apologetic and very helpful. I felt bad for how I felt his coworkers were not being helpful and it fell on him as the customer interface so try to turn it more positive. He was helpful and kind but I was more than disappointed in the lack of care and attention to the details from those that worked on my car during this visit. After this visit the below question is hard to answer and I wanted to leave it blank but it won't let me.

FR
FAYE R.
Moose Lake, MN
11/12/2017 Category: Service
Not what I asked for
Didn’t get tire rotation or explain 30,000 mile service to significant other. Did not give me my discount on cn oil change as a VIP.

TINA S.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
personable
I had my oil changed and ask to have my tires checked as there were concerns with warranty but this was NOT ADDRESSED and was told to make another appointment when I called the next day. I was not happy this time around when I had called the Saturday prior to make this appointment and specifically asked to have my tires checked since we had concerns with them and they aren't even 2 years old

Susan M.
Eveleth, MN
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Susan said there was a wheel bearing in the back wheel that was missing. She had the vehicle towed to the facility at 8:00 am and her appointment was at 9:00 am. At 2:00 pm, she called and the person she spoke with told her they didn't know anything about the service. It was poor customer service. She would not recommend this business but she is pleased with her vehicle.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Hermantown, MN
08/12/2017 Category: Service
Did not give me my coupon discount
We gave the service person our coupon when we dropped off the car. They did not give us the $22 savings. I now have to make another trip to dealership to get reimbursed. Very inconvenient.

ROBERT S.
KIA SORENTO
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Blew the recall replacement. Didn't, in fact, have the correct part when I arrived for the recall installation.
This is the second time in the past two visits for repair that Kia failed to have the correct part when I arrived. The first time, they failed to have the correct parts for an emergency brake job. Just a couple of days ago I arrived for a recall for my Kia Sorrento - to replace a defect in the wiring harness, and they didn't have the correct part when I arrived. So, I had to leave, and have it rescheduled when the correct replacement part was ordered.