Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

KEITH T.
Esko, MN
KIA SEDONA
02/17/2016 Category: Service
Yes KIA has taken care of all the problem with my van.
Scott has taken the lead on this and did a great job resolve all the problems from the start.

02/17/2016 Category: Service
I have not had a good experience deal with KIA the last two visit.
I had my van at the shop on Friday for a Monday morning appointment and called three times on that Monday and no one could tell me if the van had been worked on. I was told on my last at 4PM on Monday that they got busy and they did not get to it. I could understand that but I called on Tuesday at 9 AM and I was told someone would call me right back not getting a call by noon I drove over to check on the van to find out they had misplace my keys and could not find them. I am very disappoint in KIA service. Why not call and ask if I had the extra key or a call would had help in this situation. Not good customer services. My van had a bad Alternator that was replaced I got the van back on the next Friday and now the check engine light is on. Do I trust to bring it back.
Scott S. from Kia of Duluth responded on 02/19/2016

Hi Keith, I believe we have talked severeal times about this situation and also believe we have corrected the situation so if you are still having concerns about this situation please call me or stop by so we can talk more. thanks Scott

AE
ARI E.
KIA SPORTAGE
12/09/2015 Category: Service
Went back after the first experience and Kia of Duluth took care of them promptly and on time, not only did they resolve my previous issue but performed extra work on my with no charge. Really appreciate their commitment to making things right!

12/09/2015 Category: Service
A great mistake
Went to Kia of Duluth to get a remote start, fog lights and head lights assembly installed. Did not get remote start nor any explanation why the ordered work was not done. Had to go back because head lights were not installed when I picked up my car.

Charged full price with no explanation or apology from the management.

Taking my business to a business that actually realizes that customers do pay for their paychecks.
Scott S. from Kia of Duluth responded on 12/11/2015

Hi Ari,I woould like to discuss the situation that happend. We strive for happy customer's. I am sorry you did not have a good experience but would really like to discuss it and see what I can do to correct it and make you satisfied. I sent you a E-mail but you can contact me by phone 218-720-9558 or E-mail. Again I apologize for the situation and look forward to talking with you. Scott Schubert, Service Manager.

CATHERINE S.
KIA RIO
No change in scoring
I received the email above. Although they apologized, they did nothing to address my concerns (speak to staff, address staff issues, etc.), and appears their main priority is making sure that I continue to do business with them. If this had been a one time issue, I could give them the benefit of the doubt. Given that I have brought my car to them for numerous years, and have had this same lack of customer service every single time, I cannot change my scoring.

Unprofessional Customer Service
I have never had a positive customer service experience and this time was no different. The people at the service 'desk' never acknowledge us as we walk in, and typically act annoyed because we have interrupted a personal conversation between the two of them. In this particular service appointment, I called and made the appointment, dropped it off for an oil change and tire rotation, and finally after 4 hours we called them to find out if the car was ready. Her first response was 'you weren't on my schedule' (which was untrue as we had an appointment scheduled), then she finally located the car that they had done service on, and when we asked for the cost, she indicated that it wasn't her ticket so she couldn't give us the total. We asked to speak to whomever's ticket it was to find out if everything was completed, and after putting us on hold again, she finally came back and spit out the final cost. When we arrived to pick the car up, again we received no hello or acknowledgment, she found our bill, and proceeded to run my credit card through the machine. There was apparently some kind of problem with the machine, and she asked us if we had another form of payment. Luckily we did, because she was certainly making this our problem. She never thanked us (which is typical of any service appointment) and we left, once again, stating how much we dislike bringing our car there.
Kelly S. from Kia of Duluth responded on 09/20/2012
We do apologise for the lack of curtisy and proffesionalism in the past. We do appretiate you brining this to our attention, because it will help us understand where we can grow in customer service. Hopefully, you will continue to do business will us. If you have any more concerns please call me direct. Kelly Sweeney Customer Relations Manager 218-722-4542x238

MATT B.
SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
unititled
I stand by my first review, and after contact from KIA I will again rate a 1 star. I have an old car, but this is the first place that did not follow a simple request. I told the rep when I arrived not to touch the window. What frustrated me the most is that I had a note inside, on the speedometer saying "Please, don't roll the driver's window down. It is a pain to close." Other dealerships I have used have standards in place where things on the interior are not touched, to avoid these types of situations.

Just an oil change
Got a flat tire from something ran over in the garage. Had to get it fixed when I got to BP. Also asked not for my windows to be rolled down since one does not come up. I am still working on getting it back up. No pleased that they cannot follow the requests of the customer.
Kelly S. from Kia of Duluth responded on 09/20/2012
Customer service is important to us, so experiences like yours we take to heart. We do apologise for not listening to you and rolling down your window. We would be glad to help get your window up at no charge to you.

SV
SUSAN V.
Kia Soul
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service!
Always excellent service.
Very professional, helpful, & friendly staff.

JOAN S.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
I have always gone since I have owned my car
exceptional attendants

MN
MICHAEL N.
Proctor, MN
Kia Optima
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and inspection
Everything went great. I appreciate the inspection.

EL
Erin L.
Superior, WI
07/13/2019 Category: Sales
Erin said the customer service was excellent.

KD
Kristine D.
Cloquet, MN
07/13/2019 Category: Sales
Kristine said the service provided by this business was really good and helpful.

Dena W.
Hibbing, MN
07/13/2019 Category: Sales
Dena said the staff was super nice and they helped her and it was a quick and easy service and has already recommended them.

PJ
PHILIP J.
Cloquet, MN
Kia Sorento
07/11/2019 Category: Service
All things especially the intake coordinator.
All things especially the intake coordinator.

CN
CLAYTON N.
Buick Park Avenue
07/11/2019 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car
Friendly no pressure dealer.

PR
Patrick R.
07/09/2019 Category: Sales
Patrick said the business was helpful with purchasing the vehicle, he had a good experience while doing it and he's always had good service with them. It was a pleasant experience.

ROBERT M.
Superior, WI
07/07/2019 Category: Service
4th kia vehicle.
Fast reliable service. Good value for the money.

ANNE B.
Kia Forte
07/07/2019 Category: Service
tire missing parts
nothing had noise problem before I came in had a flat cords exposed that caused the noise, went to the appointment got new tire after being told you did not have a tire after questioning said you had a pair of coopers which were installed why that was a problem I do not understand sell what you have in stock.. car was bought from kia so when we found missing a wrench for the jack thought that for good customer relations you would provide it for free as it was supposed to be included with the car.. no were told had to talk to the manager the next day . on arrival was treated with disrespect (golddigger) this could have left me stranded

CHRISTOPHER M.
Saginaw, MN
Kia Spectra
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Never try to purchase from Kia of Duluth!!
The salesman was great! That's the only positive thing I have to say about Kia of Duluth. We decided to purchase a used car from them on June 1st. And as of today (July 3rd) the purchase STILL has not been completed. This has nothing to do with us on our end, its completely on Kia's end as they do not submit the paperwork to the bank in a timely manner and they over charge for the vehicle. It took 2 weeks for them to notify us the bank didn't approve the loan due to the amount they charged us for the car. So the day before fathers day we made the trek back downtown to Kia to re-do the paperwork (made an appointment and they we expecting us). When we arrived we found out there was nothing they could do for us because the deal was closed in the computer system and there was no manager on duty to open it. So the finance guy said he would get everything done for us and meet us somewhere the next day. We didn't hear anything until we called back more then a week later! Then we went back down AGAIN on June 24th signed the paperwork again... this time we were told he would submit the paperwork tomorrow. Asked for a 21 day permit since now the tabs will be expired by the time this process is completed. Was given a permit but the dates were all wrong. It was dated June 15 so it would expire July 5th. My husband was just notified by the bank yesterday that they recieved part of the paperwork. Not all... so the saga continues!
I will never attempt to purchase a vehicle from this place! And I will tell anyone and everyone to never go there. I don't understand how they can stay in business if this is how they do business!!!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your feeback is important, and helps us provide better service.

AC
ARPAN C.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
First Service
Great service and on time.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the review.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Kia Sorento
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Service was great VIP service got me early my appointment was at 1pm i got there about noon they got me in right away great service
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing!

CR
CAROL R.
Moose Lake, MN
06/30/2019 Category: Service
company upgrade and 26 check
Everyone was nice, work was done quickly, great job
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the review.

Proctor, MN
06/30/2019 Category: Sales
Kia of Duluth
Great salesman and general manager. Altec, Steve and Casey did a good job of working with us on our purchase.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the review of our sales staff.