4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

KT
KEITH T.
Esko, MN
KIA SEDONA
02/17/2016 Category: Service
Yes KIA has taken care of all the problem with my van.
Scott has taken the lead on this and did a great job resolve all the problems from the start.

02/17/2016 Category: Service
I have not had a good experience deal with KIA the last two visit.
I had my van at the shop on Friday for a Monday morning appointment and called three times on that Monday and no one could tell me if the van had been worked on. I was told on my last at 4PM on Monday that they got busy and they did not get to it. I could understand that but I called on Tuesday at 9 AM and I was told someone would call me right back not getting a call by noon I drove over to check on the van to find out they had misplace my keys and could not find them. I am very disappoint in KIA service. Why not call and ask if I had the extra key or a call would had help in this situation. Not good customer services. My van had a bad Alternator that was replaced I got the van back on the next Friday and now the check engine light is on. Do I trust to bring it back.
Scott S. from Kia of Duluth responded on 02/19/2016

Hi Keith, I believe we have talked severeal times about this situation and also believe we have corrected the situation so if you are still having concerns about this situation please call me or stop by so we can talk more. thanks Scott

AE
ARI E.
KIA SPORTAGE
12/09/2015 Category: Service
Went back after the first experience and Kia of Duluth took care of them promptly and on time, not only did they resolve my previous issue but performed extra work on my with no charge. Really appreciate their commitment to making things right!

12/09/2015 Category: Service
A great mistake
Went to Kia of Duluth to get a remote start, fog lights and head lights assembly installed. Did not get remote start nor any explanation why the ordered work was not done. Had to go back because head lights were not installed when I picked up my car.

Charged full price with no explanation or apology from the management.

Taking my business to a business that actually realizes that customers do pay for their paychecks.
Scott S. from Kia of Duluth responded on 12/11/2015

Hi Ari,I woould like to discuss the situation that happend. We strive for happy customer's. I am sorry you did not have a good experience but would really like to discuss it and see what I can do to correct it and make you satisfied. I sent you a E-mail but you can contact me by phone 218-720-9558 or E-mail. Again I apologize for the situation and look forward to talking with you. Scott Schubert, Service Manager.

CATHERINE S.
Hermantown, MN
KIA RIO
No change in scoring
I received the email above. Although they apologized, they did nothing to address my concerns (speak to staff, address staff issues, etc.), and appears their main priority is making sure that I continue to do business with them. If this had been a one time issue, I could give them the benefit of the doubt. Given that I have brought my car to them for numerous years, and have had this same lack of customer service every single time, I cannot change my scoring.

Unprofessional Customer Service
I have never had a positive customer service experience and this time was no different. The people at the service 'desk' never acknowledge us as we walk in, and typically act annoyed because we have interrupted a personal conversation between the two of them. In this particular service appointment, I called and made the appointment, dropped it off for an oil change and tire rotation, and finally after 4 hours we called them to find out if the car was ready. Her first response was 'you weren't on my schedule' (which was untrue as we had an appointment scheduled), then she finally located the car that they had done service on, and when we asked for the cost, she indicated that it wasn't her ticket so she couldn't give us the total. We asked to speak to whomever's ticket it was to find out if everything was completed, and after putting us on hold again, she finally came back and spit out the final cost. When we arrived to pick the car up, again we received no hello or acknowledgment, she found our bill, and proceeded to run my credit card through the machine. There was apparently some kind of problem with the machine, and she asked us if we had another form of payment. Luckily we did, because she was certainly making this our problem. She never thanked us (which is typical of any service appointment) and we left, once again, stating how much we dislike bringing our car there.
Kelly S. from Kia of Duluth responded on 09/20/2012
We do apologise for the lack of curtisy and proffesionalism in the past. We do appretiate you brining this to our attention, because it will help us understand where we can grow in customer service. Hopefully, you will continue to do business will us. If you have any more concerns please call me direct. Kelly Sweeney Customer Relations Manager 218-722-4542x238

MATT B.
SUBARU LEGACY WAGON
unititled
I stand by my first review, and after contact from KIA I will again rate a 1 star. I have an old car, but this is the first place that did not follow a simple request. I told the rep when I arrived not to touch the window. What frustrated me the most is that I had a note inside, on the speedometer saying "Please, don't roll the driver's window down. It is a pain to close." Other dealerships I have used have standards in place where things on the interior are not touched, to avoid these types of situations.

Just an oil change
Got a flat tire from something ran over in the garage. Had to get it fixed when I got to BP. Also asked not for my windows to be rolled down since one does not come up. I am still working on getting it back up. No pleased that they cannot follow the requests of the customer.
Kelly S. from Kia of Duluth responded on 09/20/2012
Customer service is important to us, so experiences like yours we take to heart. We do apologise for not listening to you and rolling down your window. We would be glad to help get your window up at no charge to you.

ES
ERIC S.
Hoyt Lakes, MN
Kia Sportage
08/12/2020 Category: Sales
Super fast and friendly
So I only went in to have a key programmed, honestly a pretty quick job in itself, BUT...I was literally there for about 15 minutes! Jaiden was so friendly and a pleasure to work with! Thanks for taking care of my car and me!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 08/12/2020

Dear Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and letting us know where we can improve. And thank you for your review of our service staff.

SZ
SUSAN Z.
Onalaska, WI
Kia Seltos
08/09/2020 Category: Sales
worked with salesperson Ben. He was great in helping me decide which vehicle was best fit for what I need and then explained the bells and whistles when I got the car.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 08/10/2020

Dear Susan,
Thank you for your reivew of our sales guy Ben.

JEFFREY P.
Kia Soul
08/08/2020 Category: Sales
KIA Soul lease
As usual when leasing a car I did not know what to expect and figured I was going to have a battle on my hands to get a decent deal. I was pleasantly surprised. I was dealing with Gordy, who I had met before, and he turned the whole thing into a pleasureable experience. Price was good and he was easy to deal with. However, like three years ago, they were shorthanded in the finance department. Three years ago we had to wait about an hour and a half for the paper work. Same this year, but Gordy suggested that we go home and come back, which we did. Other than the finance department the experience was very good. Matt was a friendly and helpful guy who helped us sinc our phones and went through some other things.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 08/10/2020

Dear Jeffrey,
Thank you for leaving us a review or our sales and finance department, we're glad that your time with us has changed from three years ago.

JEFFREY W.
Esko, MN
Kia Forte
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Thank you!
Very thorough inspection and review of the car's condition. Everyone was very pleasant and hospitable.

Dear Jeff,
Thank you so much for your great review of our service department.

COREY M.
Dodge Journey
08/04/2020 Category: Service
It's not great, it's the worst place ever!!!!
I come in for minor work and my vehicle gets damaged and I'm lied to saying it didnt happen their. The worst experience I've ever had I wouldnt recommend anybody to buy from you or get any work done from you guys... I sure will be letting ppl. Know that KIA is the worst of the worst!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Corey,

We're sorry to hear that your expereince didn't go as planned. Is there a number or email we can reach out to, to reslove this?

LZ
Laura Z.
Superior, WI
07/31/2020 Category: Sales
Laura said the business was the worst experience ever. Their vehicle was damaged while it was there and she chose to not elaborate.

Dear Laura,
We're sorry to hear that your expereince didn't go over well.

AH
Anthony H.
Roseville, MN
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said the visit was easy, simple and it was great.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 08/03/2020

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your review of our store. We hope to see you back soon.

THOMAS B.
Cloquet, MN
Kia Sportage
07/30/2020 Category: Sales
Happy Customer
I was very Happy with Kia. But it would have been a better Experience if there was Air Conditioning in the building. But above all they where friendly and took my and my wife’s thought to heart
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/31/2020

Dear Thomas,

We are working on getting our air conditioning fixed. Thank you for stopping by.

ROBERT B.
Ashland, WI
Kia Sorento
07/29/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
We just bought out 4th new vehicle from KIA
Each time we had great service and very helpful sales reps. Would reccomend to anyone
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/30/2020

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your review of our staff. We're glad we could help you, and happy to hear it is your 4th car from us.

Alyssa S.
Hurley, WI
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa said she didn't have any problems.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/30/2020

Dear Alyssa,

Thank you for your review.

HB
HEATHER B.
Grand Marais, MN
Kia Sorento
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Love you, guys!
Good price and good service. Dealership is better then those fast lubes and way more affordable! Thanks!
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/28/2020

Dear Heather,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us.