Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

MARY G.
Schroeder, MN
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Normal Service/Oil Change
This is the first time in over 15 years that it took longer than usual to have my service work done
However, as always, the staff and technicians were courteous an thorough as they always are.

PR
Patrick R.
07/09/2019 Category: Sales
Patrick said the business was helpful with purchasing the vehicle, he had a good experience while doing it and he's always had good service with them. It was a pleasant experience.

Proctor, MN
Kia Sportage
06/30/2019 Category: Sales
Kia of Duluth
Great salesman and general manager. Altec, Steve and Casey did a good job of working with us on our purchase.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the review of our sales staff.

JIM B.
Kia Niro
06/29/2019 Category: Sales
Bad start - Good ending
On line I found a car on the KIA lot that I was interested in. An appointment was made to see it on the following day. When I arrived
I was introduced to Alec. He spent considerable time looking for the car Key and finally for the car. The car was nowhere to be found because another sales person had taken it "for a loaner". Alec sooth over my frustration by showing me some other similar
cars. After brief rides I told him I had no feelings for any of the cars. That is when I noticed the Niro Hybrid parked near his desk.
To make this shorter - a short trial ride, some good salesmanship on Alec's part, and drive home to get my wife's approval turned the bad start to good ending.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the honest review, and thank you for the great review of Alec.

JUDITH A.
Nissan Rogue
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Took a little longer than I thought ( 1 hour, 20 minutes). The waiting area was packed so I sat out in the showroom. Worked we.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for letting us know.

JANICE S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Stopped in for oil change. Very professional Good price and service. Took longer than anticipated only complaint.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for stopping in. We're sorry it took longer than anticipated.

Hermantown, MN
Kia Sportage
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Price of owning a 10-year-old car.
It took a while to get parts but it was a holiday weekend so I suppose that's understandable. It's been so long since I have had any major work done on a car, none on this one for sure, so there was some sticker shock.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the review.

Hermantown, MN

DAVID S.
Grand Rapids, MN
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Good experience.
Got my car in on time.. Was told work would be completed in 90 minutes, it took 150 minutes.. That's my only complaint was the time.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for letting us know where we can improve.

Alborn, MN
Nissan Versa Note
04/05/2019 Category: Sales
Super nice!
I have went to other dealerships before this. But Kia actually listens to what you want & will try their best to make it happen! Super great experience and they want the best for you! :)
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for stopping in and the great reivew. We are glad we can help.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Ashland, WI
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The service tech was very friendly. He remembered speaking with me in the morning when I made the appointment.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for stopping into our service department. Glad we could assist.

AY
Anastasia Y.
03/05/2019 Category: Sales
Anastasia said she would definitely recommend the business for service but mentioned that there was room for improvement.
C D. from Kia of Duluth responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for keeping us informed.

KL
Kevin L.
Hayward, WI
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said they couldn't find his vehicle. It was 30 degrees outside and they told him it was either to the left or the right.

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Almost
We scheduled our ppointment with enough time that the parts should have been there. They werent. Other than that the service was great.

CF
CHRIS F.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast and customer service
Was good service on a recall. What I didn’t like was the price of an oil change and filters was over $200.00. I got my oil changed somewhere else.

Mason, WI
Kia Sedona
12/14/2018 Category: Service
warantee work
would have been 5 stars, but one of the plastic pins that hold on dash trim on was on the dash and the hole where it goes does not line up for me to replace it easily.

MICHAEL N.
Proctor, MN
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Did a good job and also upgraded some computer software.

LP
Lisa P.
Superior, WI
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said she would recommend this business.

VG
VENIS G.
Nissan Sentra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
I would say at least they could so is not just has a sheet to you and send on way. They could explain it a bit.

Larry M.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he has had to return his vehicle to take care of service recalls.