Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Continue reading recommended reviews

KIM S.
Graham, WA
Kia Sportage
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Money sucker
Brought my car in eight weeks ago because the clutch was grading you told me I had to put 1400 into it I leave the clutch is grinding I come back you tell me I need to put another $325 into it I leave don’t even get out of the parking lot clutch is grinding I have wasted almost $1800 and now I’m being told it’s a simple little spring. Something was done to my reverse lights during the work and now you want me to pay another $65 just to diagnostic My car should be shit fixed for free and I should be refunded my money what a scam

EF
ELIZABETH F.
Puyallup, WA
Kia Soul
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Service: Oil Change, Check Engine Light & Tire Issues Light
With the routine checks, they found what was wrong and things that needed attention that I was unaware of being issues. My Service Rep went above and beyond!! He prepared a detailed estimate for the recommended repairs/service!! I am on a fixed income, so I was going to shop pricing.

I would have had some of of the suggested repairs done that day (07.17.19), but the cost was VERY prohibitive. If your labor costs were lower, you might not have missed out on more of my business. As it is, if I find a reputable mechanic to perform my service needs at a lower price, I most likely will not be returning. I'm sorry, but Seniors are being taken to the cleaners, by EVERYONE, including Auto Dealers. Ever think of a Senior Discount that was substantial enough to make a difference?? I'm Just Sayin!!

Cheers!! Elizabeth