AL
AMANDA L.
Nissan Murano
04/04/2020
We always bring our vehicles to Liberty. Great, fair honest service! Wouldn’t trust my car with anyone else.

Hello, Ms. L,
  Thank you for coming in and posting this wonderful review during this difficult time. We appreciate your comments! Please remain healthy! Mark M.

LR
LLOYD R.
Liberty Auto
Seems to be knowledgeable, honest. Easy enough to schedule work. Very friendly.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 04/07/2020

Hello, Mr. R, We are in our 24th year of business. We are still here because we treat our customers as we would wish to be treated. All of the staff are required to take at least 40 hours of automotive training a year to stay current with changes in our field. Thank you for noticing! Your review has made my day! Mark M.

MA D.
Nissan Murano
专业
BILL.
so kind and speciallist to my car.Best friend.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you, our friend! We look forward to seeing you in the future under better circumstances. Mark M.

JOHN S.
Cadillac XT5
Vehicle inspection
Work was well and quickly done under unusual circumstances.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 04/07/2020

Hello, Mr. S, Thank you for coming in for service during these "unusual circumstances". All of us at Liberty Automotive wish you and your family the best. Please remain healthy! Mark M.

JILL K.
Always Fabulous!!
At Liberty, I am always treated so well. I appreciate the kindness of the employees and the quick service of our vehicles.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 04/03/2020

Hello, Ms. K, We will always try to deliver the best service, even during difficult times. Thank you for your wonderful review! Please remain healthy. Mark M.

JOHN H.
04/02/2020
Emission Repair
Bill at Liberty was responsive and kept me updated. Liberty was conscious of the covid 19 and let me know getting parts would take longer. Repair was made and passed emissions.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 04/03/2020

Hello, Mr. H, Thank you for coming in during these difficult times. We appreciate your visit. Please remain well! Mark M.

MA D.
03/31/2020
真诚 专业 公平 谢谢
BILL 很专业 十分热情。值得信赖的伙计。谢谢
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you much. It is always a pleasure to serve you. Please come back! Mark M.

JERRY F.
Cadillac DeVille
03/25/2020
The people
Thanks guys for the great service......
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 03/27/2020

Hello, Mr. F, You are welcome! We wish you the best in the future weeks. Please come back when you need us again. Thanks, Mark M.

JOSE M.
03/25/2020
Outstanding service
As per usual, my repair was made quickly and professionally, even in these uncertain times. Love these guys. Thanks again! See you next time.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 03/27/2020

Hello, Thank you and we wish the best! We will see you in the future! Mark M.

DARYL W.
03/24/2020
Liberty Automotive
Great place!The only place we take our vehicles.Great prices,great service,veteran run...Most importantly..I TRUST them
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 03/26/2020

Hello, Mr. W, We respect every customer that walks through our door. Trust is part of respect. We will always deliver the best service at reasonable cost time that you visit. Thank for your kind review! Mark M.

CN
CANDICE N.
Hyundai Accent
03/23/2020
5-star service
I came for an oil change and got the same consistent quality, honest and friendly service I've come to expect from Liberty. Great group of technicians. Happy customer.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 03/25/2020

Hello, Ms. S, We are in our 24th year business. It is customers like that keep our doors open! Thank you  for your great review. Please come back when you need us again.  Mark M.

BRENT M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/22/2020
Great people and great customer service.
These guys are always a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and great customer service.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you, Mr. M, It is a pleasure to see you. Thank you for your wonderful review!  Mark M.

MIKE C.
03/21/2020
completely honest and transparent
Whenever I take a vehicle to Liberty Automotive I rest comfortably because I know the report will be completely honest and transparent. The necessary work is explained to me in detail before anything commences unless I give permission otherwise. The price is comparable to other shops in the area or slightly above which is fine because they go beyond what is expected. The turnaround time is quite good as well.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 03/27/2020

Hello, Mr. C, Thank you for taking the time to post your review and your kind words. Please visit us again when you need us! Mark M.

MN
MIKE N.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
03/21/2020
We depend on Liberty Automotive Service for honesty, competency, and "reasonable" prices.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 03/25/2020

Hello, Mr. N, Thank you for your kind review. We will always give you the service at the best price, every time you visit. Mark M.

GH
GRANT H.
Lexus RX 400h
03/18/2020
Latest service
Once again Liberty was upfront and honest. I needed new air filters and a battery during my last oil change. They showed me it was needed before doing it without my permission.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 03/19/2020

Hello, Mr. H, It is always a pleasure to see you. We value every customer that walks through our door. Honesty is standard operating procedure for us. We will always consult with all of our customers before performing any service to a vehicle. Thank you for noticing and your kind comments. Mark M.