Latest Review 35 minutes ago

BG
BARBARA G.
08/19/2019
Great service and rates with personalized care.
You feel like more than just another anonymous customer with Liberty.

RD
RITA D.
08/19/2019
Complete Trust inLiberty Automotive
I have been using Liberty for over 10 years for my automotive needs. I have a 2005 Highlander with over 239,000 miles on it and Mark along with Bill and the rest of the staff have kept it in perfect running order. I always feel safe driving even though the car is an older model and has many, many miles on it.

I'm a widow and always feel secure knowing Liberty is taking good car of me and my car!!

AH
AL H.
Cadillac Escalade
08/18/2019
OUTSTANDING work & fair pricing!
Having confidence in the mechanics that work on my car is just another tool to give me peace of mind. It's not easy keeping a 2004 car on the road, but Liberty Automotive does just that!

RICK M.
Mazda Millenia
Honesty and expertise.
The best.

Will be back
First time here. Impressed by honesty and service.

08/17/2019
The people are friendly and the service is awesome
The people are courteous and friendly. The service is awesome. The wait time is short and the workers are very knowledgeable about how to correct problems on any vehicles

MIKE S.
Lincoln MKX
08/16/2019
Very close to home
The people are always friendly. The services are completed on time. I trust these guys! Mark (the owner) and his people have been working on my cars for years and will continue to get my business.

JIM B.
Nissan Murano
08/12/2019
Reliable and professional - the best
We have taken our cars to Liberty Automotive for more more than 10 years. At every visit, we received professional and excellent service - and greeted by friendly staff. We recommend Liberty Automotive to our friends and will continue to take our cars for oil changes, repairs, and maintenance.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/13/2019

Hello Mr. B, We try to make every visit as pleasant as possible. Thank you for your kind words. Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive Service.

SP
STEVE P.
08/11/2019
Years of great service
Liberty Automotive has provided my family with honest, dependable and fast service for almost 20 years.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you, Mr. P. We appreciate your compliment very much. We look forward to serving you for another 20 years! Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive Service.

JESS M.
08/10/2019
Timing chain
Honesty.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/12/2019

Hello Mr. M, I am pleased that everything worked out well. Thanks, Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive Service.

DAVID W.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/10/2019
The man at the desk was helpful and informative
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/12/2019

Hello Mr. W, We understand that car repair is complicated. We try to explain things properly and clearly. I am pleased that we succeeded. Thank you for your kind words. Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive Service.

CARLA H.
08/09/2019
Honest and Great service
Very honest, kind and helpful. Never been there but called my sister was to drive back to Pa. The car was spraying oil. Called Liberty spoke with Bill. Took the car right up and was ready the next day. Thank you for your honesty. You have a new and lifelong customer.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/12/2019

Hello Ms. H, Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We are here when you need us. Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive Service

PM
PHIL M.
08/09/2019
I’ve found the service here to be excellent and it’s close by.
So far, they have replaced tires, changed oil, inspected my emissions, done a tune up, replaced engine mounts, and performed a 100,000 mile check. Bottom line: my 2009 Honda is running smoothly.

JUDY P.
08/06/2019
Fair price.kind people.
This was my first time there you took good care of my car you knew to put synthetic oil in which I had forgotten to tell you and you did great maintenance on it for a good price thank you so much I will be back
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you Ms. P, It is our job to ensure that you get the maximum service life from your vehicle. Thank you for the compliment! Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive service.

LA
LEE A.
Gainesville, GA
Ford C-Max Energi
08/06/2019
Awesome service
Got the job done right!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/07/2019

Hello Mr. A, Thank you for coming in for service. I am pleased that all has turned out well! Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive Service.

GF
GABE F.
08/04/2019
Everything you could want in auto service
The guys at Liberty Auto are knowledgeable, honest, friendly, and competent, all at a fair price—everything you could want in auto service! They've been my go-to shop for 6 years.

MK
MAHESHWAR K.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/03/2019
Staff is polite and will get the work done as needed without any issues
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Mr. F, It is always a pleasure to see you. Mark Morris, Liberty Automotive Service.

MATTHEW M.
Maysville, GA
08/02/2019
Great service and honest
Came in to have a car looked at before purchasing it and the guys here did a thorough inspection of the vehicle. Walked me around the vehicle and showed me everything. Honest , friendly, knowledgeable
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/03/2019

Hello Mr. M, We try to offer the best service that we can! Thank you for coming in. Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive Service.

JIM W.
08/02/2019
Jim Witt
Had a minor problem with our Toyota. Mark
and Bill were friendly and professional . We
just moved to Forsyth county and we have found the shop to service our cars. Thanks
guys.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/03/2019

Hello Mr. W, Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased that all is well. Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive Service.

Dodge Avenger
07/31/2019
Great service and friendly people
Always helpful and friendly staff work is done quick and correct
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you Mr. T. It's nice to hear that we took good care of you. Mark Morris. Liberty Automotive Service.