IH
INGRID H.
09/25/2020
I have been taking all of our cars to Liberty for years and would never go anywhere else. They are professional and honest! I highly recommend!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/28/2020

Hello, Ms. H, I could not ask for a better review! It is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for your kind words. Mark M.

09/25/2020
I have been impressed with Bill and Marcs help throughout this ordeal. Please tell the mechanic I give him salute.. props! She is a beast and that’s a complicated install.
They were great!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/28/2020

Hello! Thank you for the compliment! I will be sure to pass your kind words on the techs. I am pleased that we were able to take care of the issues with your vehicle. Thank you for coming in! Mark M.

TA
TIMOTHY A.
09/24/2020
Both friendly and professional, with quality service.
Battery issues - a cell was malfunctioning. Problem was addressed and corrected in record time.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/25/2020

Hello Mr. A, I am pleased that the issue with your vehicle was a simple fix. We will never oversell or recommend work that is not necessary! Thank you for visiting and for your great review! Mark M.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Chevrolet HHR
09/23/2020
Honest and dependable!
Great same day service and they have integrity.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/24/2020

Hello, Ms. R, We know how much you need your car. We try to get our customers back, behind the wheel quickly. Honest, quality service has been the way that we do business for almost 25 years! It was a pleasure to meet you. Thanks,
Mark M.

RUBEN H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/19/2020
rep. respectable, undersanding
service was done when promise
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/21/2020

Hello, Mr. H, Short but sweet! Thank you for your kind review> We look forward to seeing you again. Mark M.

DAN C.
09/18/2020
Great communication and awesome service
Again great service. Great communication on time contact with what’s going on. Always courteous and polite staff would recommend them to everyone
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/21/2020

Hello, Mr. C, We understand that though we may be repairing your vehicle, it is you, our customer, that we are taking care of. Our customers are the reason that we are here! Thank you for noticing and for your great review! Mark M.

DN
DAVID N.
09/17/2020
Great people! Quick turn around!
Great people! Break down exactly what they're doing. Quick turnaround.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/18/2020

Hello, Mr. N, We always want our customers to understand what they are paying for. We work hard for our money too and we would expect the same from any service provider. We also understand that you need your car. Thank you for noticing and your great review! Thank you, Mark M.

DAVID W.
Ford Expedition EL
09/16/2020
2013 Ford Explorer
Prompt service and repair and a good price.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/17/2020

Hello, Mr. W, Thank you for commenting on our promptness. It is much more difficult to service vehicles during the COVID menace but we always try to get vehicles back to drivers quickly. Thank you for noticing and for your kind words. Mark M.

SHAUN H.
09/16/2020
Local and professional. Great staff
Would recommend anyone near me to use these guys
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/17/2020

Hello, Mr. H, We appreciate the "word of mouth" advertising. It is always the best way to spread the word about our shop. Thank you for coming in and for taking the time to post your wonderful review! Mark M.

AH
AL H.
Cadillac Escalade
09/14/2020
Quality work at fair prices
Recent transmission failure requiring immediate attention-that's exactly what I got. Car returned 2 days letter running like new. Can't ask for more than that!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/15/2020

Hello, Mr. H, We know how important your vehicle is to you. We make every effort to return vehicles to our customers as quickly as possible. I appreciate your business and your kind review! Thank you. Mark M.

BETTY H.
09/10/2020
This is the best place in town. 👍
I have lived in Cumming, Ga for the past two years. I had no idea where to take my car, by accident I saw their business on my way to Kroger’s. I stopped their, made an appointment, and that’s the end of the story. I will never take my car anywhere else. I have recommended Liberty to my neighbors and they are well please as well . Betty Hall Cumming, Ga.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/11/2020

Hello, Ms. H, What a wonderful review! I have shared your comments with the crew and everyone is smiling. You have made our day! Thank you! Mark M.

DAN S.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/09/2020
75 Camaro taken care of once again
I am happy to find a place that enjoys my car and takes care of it like their own. Last of the hoses replaced - air conditioning - and once again they took care of every detail. Thanks Mark and team.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/10/2020

Hello, Mr. S, We love working on Classic Cars. It is always a pleasure to keep a piece of Detroit Iron on the road for you and future generations to enjoy. Thank you for your wonderful review. Mark M.

MARK C.
Kia Sportage
09/03/2020
Excellent and honest
What can I say that I haven't said in previous reviews?
Mark, as usual, understands your concerns about the repairs needed for your vehicle and the cost that entails. He will sometimes find ways to save you money by finding ways to complete the repair using time saving methods, which he has done for me in the past.

I have to admit this last one hurt a little due to the $2700 final tally, but he explained what needed to be fixed and the parts needed go accomplish it. I knew the car needed a lot of things fixed and feel it couldn't be e been repaired better or for less than at Liberty Automotive.

A great team.

Mark C.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/04/2020

Hello, Mr. I appreciate the wonderful review and your candor. We are here to help you get the most service life out of your vehicle. We saw a bunch of maintenance items that needed service on the vehicle that was in great shape overall. We will never recommend a service that we cannot justify and we shop for the best parts prices to save you money. We believe that you will get many more hassle free miles out of your vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. Thank you for being our customer! Enjoy the long weekend! Mark M.

JULIE T.
Kia Sedona
09/02/2020
Great place!
Always friendly, honest and fast service!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/03/2020

Hello, Ms. T, We know how important your vehicle is to you. We always try to service it correctly and get it back to you quickly.  I appreciate your kind review! Mark M.

08/29/2020
Ultra professional
They’re not only great at what they do they’re priced very fair, and they communicate with you better than anybody. They’re also superior at holding themselves accountable for their work. Had to bring my truck back for a loose rotor brace after doing brake work for me. No questions asked, they simply said just bring it back no charge (after they sincerely apologized). The Best of Forsyth should’ve been awarded to these guys!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 08/31/2020

Hello! We are consumers too and we expect to be treated fairly by any business that we trade with. We apply the same principle to our shop operations. We always stand behind our warranty and try our best to communicate with our customers. We want every customer to be pleased with our service and receive their moneys worth during every visit. Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review! Mark M.