Liberty Automotive Service

RP
ROBERT P.
Dodge Charger
02/01/2021
They don't overcharge. Very friendly and honest.
Very professional very nice people. Fair prices quality services. I won't take my car or truck anywhere else.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 02/02/2021

Hello, Mr. P, Thank you for your wonderful " short but sweet" review. We could not ask for better. Thank you for coming in! We are here when you need us. Thanks, again, Mark M

JULIE T.
01/30/2021
Always great customer service with no upselling! Honest guys who do great work!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 02/01/2021

Hello, Ms. T, We will only sell you the repairs and service that you need. Your trust in us is hard earned and we would never take advantage of you or any customer. Thank you for your wonderful review! Mark M.

SOLEYDA B.
Mazda CX-9
01/30/2021
Best Automotive Service
Liberty Automotive is an excellent choice for all your maintenance and repairs needs. Everyone is so polite. Mark and Bill are honest and very personable. I would vouch for Liberty Automotive anytime. I have recommended their services to my friends as well.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 02/01/2021

Hello, Ms. B, We will not forget your amazing review! We are here when you need us. Thank you again. Mark M.

DENISE B.
Dodge Neon
01/29/2021
Awesome service!! Couldn't be happier!
97 Dodge Neon needed a new oil pan. Excellent communication! Car fixed super fasr!! Thanks so much!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you! I appreciate your "awesome" review, especially from a first time customer. Please visit us again when you need us. Mark M.

LF
LIZA F.
Dahlonega, GA
Chevrolet Cruze
01/29/2021
Friendly staff
They are quick on repairs and very friendly staff ... Keeps you inform of how the repairs are going .....
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 02/01/2021

Hello, Ms. F,  We appreciate your visit and your kind review! We try to keep all of our customers informed about the status of their vehicles. Thank you for noticing. Please visit again when you need us. Mark M

RANDALL H.
01/26/2021
As usual, the service and care for my 87 Ford Ranger was very much appreciated. I highly recommend Liberty Auto for your automotive service and care.

Randall Harris
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/27/2021

Hello, Mr. R, I have owned a Ranger myself for many years so I understand your attachment to your "87". I especially appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure seeing you again. Thanks, Mark M.

LD
LYNN D.
Lexus ES 350
01/25/2021
They let me know what other things needed to be done to my car in a text message with pictures so I could decide what I wanted to have done. This was a very nice feature.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/26/2021

Hello, Ms. D, Thank you for your wonderful review. We want our customers to understand what they are paying for, what needs to be done now and what repairs can wait. I am pleased that you found our system helpful. Please come in again! Thanks, Mark M.

VB
VALENTINA B.
01/23/2021
Customer service, great mechanics!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/25/2021

Hello, Ms. B, Weather it is a simple service (tire repair) or a significant concern, we will always be here for you! Thank you. Mark M.

ROBERT S.
Lincoln Navigator
01/22/2021
Professional and fast service
Very friendly and professional service. Kept me informed of what they found and fixed it quickly.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/25/2021

Hello, Mr. S, Thank you for your kind comments, your confidence in us and for coming in! Mark M.

GH
GRANT H.
Lexus RX 400h
01/22/2021
New brakes and spark plugs
Great service as always
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/25/2021

Always a pleasure to see you! Thank you very much for your kind review and for working with us for more years than I can remember. All the best to you and your family from me and the Liberty crew. Mark M.

ROBERT B.
Lincoln MKZ
01/21/2021
Very professional and knowledgeable staff
The wife was and is very satisfied with the service preformed.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/22/2021

Hello, Mr. & Ms. B,
  We have been in business for 25 years. During that time we have learned how to take care of our customers and make service as simple as possible. We appreciate your visit and your kind review! Mark M.

SUSAN H.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/20/2021
Kept us updated. Great explanations for everything needed/done.
Customer service is great. They make you feel that they care. Just moved to this area and so happy to find someone we can trust. Thank you!!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/22/2021

Hello, Ms. H,
  We service your car but we are focus is on you, our customer. If not for wonderful customers like yourself, there would not be a Liberty Automotive Service! We would never sell any customer anything that they do not need. It the way that we have always done business. Thank you for coming in and your wonderful review. Mark M.

JN
JASON N.
01/16/2021
Honest, courteous, professional, competent
Even though they were swamped, they were able to get it done. They communicated with me and explained the condition of my vehicle. They left it working in top-notch condition. Would enthusiastically recommend.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/18/2021

Hello, Mr. N, We are to serve our customers. We know how much you need your vehicle. Although we are busy, we make every effort to service every vehicle as soon as possible. Thank you for your great review and your recommendation! Mark M.

IH
IAN H.
01/16/2021
Great prices and RELIABLE service!
I've found my local mechanic(s) for life. These guys are trustworthy and know their stuff. No need to go anywhere else for general automotive repair and maintenance.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/18/2021

Hello, Mr. H, I appreciate your wonderful review! We are consumers too and we expect to be treated honestly and respectfully by anyone that we do business with. We make sure to treat our customers the same way we would expect. We stay current with the rapidly changing Automotive Industry through constant training and by maintaining the latest service equipment. Thank you for visiting. We are here when you need us! Mark M.

HC
HAROLD C.
BMW 318is
01/15/2021
Super service
Great service. Quality work
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/18/2021

Hello, Mr. H. It is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for coming in! Mark M.