EK
ELIZABETH K.
Kia Sorento
12/07/2019
Kind and honest
These guys were kind and honest and explained everything to me so well.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 12/07/2019

Hello Ms. K, It was a pleasure meeting you. Our job is not just to service cars but to make sure that you understand what you are paying for. I am happy that we succeded. Please come back when you need us again. Thanks, Mark M.

MARLA C.
Alpharetta, GA
12/06/2019
Excellent service.
The staff was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. They were informative and the turnaround time on repairs was very fast.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 12/07/2019

Hello Ms. C, Thank you for your kind review. Please come back whenever your car needs service again! Mark Morris

Ford
11/29/2019
Old Guys reapir Old Trucks
I have a '67 Ford truck that needs help once in a while. I would not consider taking it anywhere else when it needs a little TLC
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 12/02/2019

Hello, We always enjoy working on classics. I'm pleased that we were able to keep another classic running for years to come. Thanks, Mark M.

TW
TOM W.
11/27/2019
The people and service
Bill is fantastic, very knowledgeable, very professional shop and at the same time I felt like I have known them for years.
I highly recommend Liberty and will be using them for all of my cars.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 12/02/2019

Hello Mr. W, We will continue to do our best for you anytime you visit. Thanks for the great review! Mark M.

JOE C.
11/27/2019
Good quick service
The service is good and fair priced
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/27/2019

Hello Mr. C, Thank you for taking the time to post the great review! Happy Thanksgiving. Mark M.

Susan W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Susan said this business got to her vehicle quickly.

DA
DAVID A.
Ball Ground, GA
11/23/2019
Liberty succeed where Others couldn’t
I had taken my truck to another local shop twice with the same issue, they couldn’t figure out the problem. Liberty diagnosed and fixed it in 1 day keeping me informed along the way. Great job
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/25/2019

Hello Mr. A, I am pleased that we were able to correct your issue. We do our best to stay up to date with the latest training and equipment that give us the skills to correct the "hard problems" Thanks for taking the time to post the review. Mark M.

GV
Gene V.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Gene said the business did what he asked them to do in a timely manner.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/21/2019

Hello Mr. V, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate it! Mark M.

DEREK H.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/18/2019
Wipers and went
Fast service on changing wipers on my car
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/18/2019

Hello Mr. H, It is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you for the great review! Mark M.

RON M.
11/16/2019
Best and friendliest service around.
Very prompt and informative about all service performed. All service was beyond expectations .Thanks !
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/18/2019

Wow! Thank you for the great review. We try to provide the same service for all of our customers. Please come back when you need us again. Mark M.

Joe C.
Nissan Maxima
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Danielle. She said the employees were wonderful, friendly and quick to get things done.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2019

Hello, We know that our customers are busy. We try to make every visit pleasant and return your vehicle to you as quickly as possible whether it is an oil change or a transmission replacement. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Mark M.

MATT H.
11/10/2019
Great service and value ‘
Personable people and knowledgeable staff.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/11/2019

Hello Mr. H, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate it very much! Mark M.

DK
DAN K.
11/10/2019
Customer Service
We appreciate the honesty and incredible customer service Liberty provides. Mark always takes the time to describe what needs to be done to your vehicle.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/11/2019

Hello Mr. K, Part of excellent customer service is to ensure that our customers understand what we are doing and why they are spending their hard earned money. I am pleased that we have succeeded. Thank you for the wonderful review. Mark M.

DOUGLAS H.
Mercedes-Benz C240
11/08/2019
Friendly and prompt service.
The best in Cumming. Honest and fair prices.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2019

Hello Mr. H, I appreciate your wonderful review. I look forward to your visits for many years to come! Your Friend, Mark

KAREN M.
Smyrna, GA
Toyota Camry Solara
11/07/2019
Warm Welcome and Honest work
Honest and friendly guys at this shop. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2019

Hello Ms. M, Thank you for your kind review. We try to make every visit to our shop as pleasant as possible. We hope that you will visit again. Mark M.

AR
ALVARO R.
Alpharetta, GA
11/07/2019
Fast and friendly service. I had to bring my dog my dog inside the office while the r3ch performed the emissions test and they told me they loved dogs too.
I highly recommend Liberty for emission teat. I plan to come back for an oil change.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2019

Hello Mr. A, Your dog was a lot of fun! Thank you for your kind words. Please remember that we are a complete service shop. We can take care of just about anything automotive. Please come back the next time you need service and bring Milo too! Mark M

BC
BERNARD C.
Feed back
Convenient location, friendly and trustworthy. Fair prices and excellent work. Like the follow up contacts. We feel good about bringing our vehicles there.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Mr. C, Thank you for your kind words. It takes a lot of work to run a high quality, trustworthy shop. Thank you for noticing and taking the time to share your comments. We are here when you need us. Thank you very much again. Mark M.

AMANDA M.
Dawsonville, GA
Amazing Service
Always have the best service at this shop. They take good care of my car at reasonable prices with honest advice!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Good day Ms. M, I have said this a hundred times. We are consumers too and we expect good, honest service from the folks that we choose to use to fix our stuff. We treat our customers the way we would expect to be treated, the best we can deliver. We will always give you our best! Thanks, Mark M.

CATHY B.
Nissan Frontier
Great Experience
Great customer experience! Liberty representative welcomed me and was happy to take care of my truck. I was able to get an oil change without an appointment. The representative was very professional and seemed genuinely glad to be of service. The turnaround time was fast, very reasonable price, and the technician used protective measures and care when he enter the truck. Will definitely be a returning customer in the future. Thank you Liberty Automotive!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Ms. B, We try to make every visit as pleasant as possible. We are a full service shop and can service any automotive need that you may have. Your kind review is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to post the review!. We look forward to seeing you in the future. MArk M.

Terry S.
GMC Yukon
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Terry said that he has been doing business with them for 25 years. Mark is a good person. He is an honest good guy. It is a great family oriented place.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Mr. S., WOW! That makes you one of our very first customers! I am grateful to folks like you for allowing us to keep the doors open for so long. I guess that we must be doing something right. Thanks for your kind review and the years of support. Mark M.