Loa's Tire and Auto Service

JE
JESUS E.
04/03/2020
Excelente servicio
Muy rápido y friendly's all persons thank you so much!!
Very recomended

AP
ALFRED P.
INFINITI QX60
03/23/2020
Loas tires professional ppl.
They help you get your auto car care needs, affordable and quick. I've bought tires to three of my vehicles since 2012. I'm happy to go back and do bussiness again.
I recommend them.

FG
FRANCISCO J. G.
Toyota Matrix
03/13/2020
Very satisfied
Very pleasant visit, professional and courteous.

Jesse R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/12/2020
They have great customer service.
As a young teen my brother inlaw would take me whith him to get his car serviced and i remember how great there customer service was. Im 58yrs now amd im glad to see loa's tire still has that great customer service. Thank you loa's.

AF
ANNA M F.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
02/29/2020
The Owners and Employees , Great Service I recommend them very highly. Ty guys I will see you'll soon..
I recommend Loa's very highly

VM
VITALIO M.
02/28/2020
alignment
Awesome work on the alignment and good customer service..ill be using loas for all my vehicles needs

AA
AARAN A.
02/26/2020
Did a GREAT JOB & SAME DAY
Awesome customer service and great pricing, LOA’s was able to complete the job same day and very satisfied !!

JESSICA S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/26/2020
Love the service i get all the time there this is a family owned busness so you know the service is going to be top notch with a quicker turnover then the dealerships

Ladies out there don't worry there is females working there also

The staff is so friendly they let you know in advance what it would cost to fix your ride

I've been going to Lois Tire to get my vehicles service since I was 20 i am much much older then that now

being a female I don't know anyting about cars

So I take all my cars there they do mechanical work they sell tires they can do an alignment on your car they even offer computer scans if needing one

If you're needing any type of service on your ride go to loas tire first

You will not be disappointed and you'll save some cash in the process

AG
AUCENCIO JR G.
Dodge Durango
02/25/2020
Great service and very helpful
Very good service and helpful, knowledgeable willing to help you with your needs

Ramona S.
Orange Grove, TX
02/17/2020
Great family owned business
Loa's has earned my business for life. They go above and beyond to do right by their customers. I have used them for years and will only purchase my tires from them. GREAT FAMILY!!

JOHN B.
02/14/2020
Great, affordable, friendly service
Another great experience at Loa's. Very friendly, affordable service keeps my car running right, and gives me peace of mind. Thanks again, Loa's.

VQ
VANESSA Q.
02/13/2020
Smiling Staff and timely service
ALWAYS READY TO WELCOME CUSTOMERS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT SERVICES EXPLAINED AND SHOWED PROBLEM GAVE EVERY OPTION AND DISCOUNT THEY COULD LOYAL 15 YEAR CUSTOMER

PL
Polo L.
02/12/2020
Honest estimate and excellent service.
Provided explanation of problem and provided me options. Very friendly staff.

AG
ANDY G.
Riviera, TX
Mitsubishi Mirage
02/06/2020
Excellent service friendly and will come back again
Martha G., Office Manager from Loa's Tire and Auto Service responded on 02/10/2020

Mr. Gomez, please accept our sincere thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your 5 star review that put a smile on our face.  We are family owned for 53 years and will be here for any of your vehicle's futher needs.

RA
Robert A.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/31/2020
The atmosphere and pleasentness
Excellent, JR and the gang as I call them are top notch and that is the reason I keep taking my vehicles to them. They have a lifetime customer and will continue to be one. I will recommend Loa's tires to all my friends. Thank You Robert Armendariz.

Mr. Armendariz, your radiant 5 star review brought sunshine to our face and warmed our hearts. We'd like to personally thank you for your continued patronage throughtout the years. It's customers like yourself that has kept us in business for 53 years. Once again Mr. Armendariz, THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A LOYAL CUTOMER, WE APPRECIATE YOU!!!!!