Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Kathryn M.
Brooklyn, CT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and great service
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

We truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

05/08/2020 Category: Service
Bena Chalmers
She is highly qualified service advisor with people skills and understanding
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business!

Service Director.

Teresa M.
Oakdale, CT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Professional and friendly
They were very pleasant and professional.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/04/2020

AL
Arthur L.
04/30/2020 Category: Service
I always have my two Hyundais serviced at M.J.’s. Their work is excellent, timely, and C efficient!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/04/2020

GF
Gerard F.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
best of the best
If you want incredible service this is the place to go.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 04/29/2020

Hemet, CA
04/26/2020 Category: Service
Service appointment
Service Department staff are always professional, don't have to return for something overlooked, very thorough, timely, and always receive a complimentary wash.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

NP
Nancy P.
Ledyard, CT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Brakes Repaired quickly
Thanks for the quick and much needed repair—especially during these difficult days.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

TN
Thomas N.
Westerly, RI
04/21/2020 Category: Service
As always great service always friendly

C
C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service. Thanks
Always the best

Groton, CT
04/20/2020 Category: Service
The service department is great
Had warranty work done and it was done faster than was told.

WG

Waterford, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/07/2020 Category: Service
personnel and service
Personnel are great and a the service is done in a timely manner
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 04/08/2020

James M.
North Stonington, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Great service during a difficult time period!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Kelly S.
Quaker Hill, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2020 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
The staff at M.J. Sullivan Auto are always very pleasant and easy to talk to. I never have been given a hassel for anything. Not only will I recommend my friends to M.J. Sullivan auto but I will only by my vehicles from there from now on.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020