Mystic, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Great reaction at managerial level to address a complaint.
Thank you for addressing properly my complaint. I appreciated the sincerity and your efforts to fix the situation.

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Wrong Kit-Oil filter used for my car
Quite disappointed with my last visit. Got my car back with a oil leak light on only to find out later that the wrong Kit-Oil filter was used for my car.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me about your concern. I want to apologize for the inconvenience, and the misunderstanding from my staff that followed. I look forward to having the opportunity to service your vehicles in the future. I will be sending a check and two complimentary oil change cards.

Bob B.
New London, CT
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Shawn at the service desk is wonderful, really enjoyed having him for my advisor.
If you need to have your vehicle serviced, go see Shawn at M.J.Sullivan. Shawn will definitely get your job taken care of.

11/25/2019 Category: Service
Your service advisor Shawn, is great.
Your service advisor Shawn, was the best part of going there. He is extremely nice and the only reason that I returned for this service visit.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Hello Bob
I want to thank you for taking the time to speak to me. I also want to give you Shawn's phone number so you can call him for your next service. 860-437-6245 I also spoke to Shawn about you re-scoring the survey for him.

TL
Thomas L.
Pawcatuck, CT
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business with !
Thanks for the explanation on my blank inspection sheet

11/09/2018 Category: Service
first time I got a blank inspection sheet returned to me after service. in the past it was always filledout ??
been doing business with MJ Sullivan for years
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Hello Mr long, I'm sorry about the multi point inspection sheet, we started using electronic multi point work sheets. We've been given the customer both sheets attach so they can see the difference. I will email you the new work sheet.

GF
Gerard F.
New London, CT
10/19/2018 Category: Service
best service anywhere
the service reps get the fact that great service is the guts of a company.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
awful service
awful place for service
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Gerard for taking the time to speak to me. Per our conversation I understand your concern. I've been trying to rectify this problem for years. I did speak to the people involved. I do apologize and hope to do business in the future.I would appreciate if you could re score the survey with a 5 for my service advisor shawn. Thank you.

HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Hello Gerry, thank you for the rescore, Shawn your service advisor on the last repair wanted me to thank you.

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Talk is cheap.
Had this same issue before and had calls from Hughie, same result...empty promise.

12/13/2017 Category: Service
Car dealer don't care how long it takes, just keep waiting
Over 2 hours for an oil change is ridiculous. Enough said.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

JE
James E.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2017 Category: Service
I was surprised by the call from Mr. Stevens apologizing for the service I received and his offer to correct and repair my problem. This was done the next day in a highly professional manner

06/26/2017 Category: Service
Did not do a complete check as requested
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/27/2017

I want to thank you for given us the opportunity to repair your vehicle. I do apologized for any inconvenience we may have caused. If there is anything more we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

06/08/2017 Category: Service
worst service in the area
Don't take your car here unless you want the "filters are dirty, wipers are bad, etc....." high pressure maintenance slime job. We can replace those for you for just a little money. Reply was " so sorry we check all cars" I bet you do. How many uninformed people just say yes. Never going here again.

06/08/2017 Category: Service
Ah, the old "your fuilters are very dirty" flim flam.
Replaced filters with dealer parts at 30k miles told filters are very dirty at 38k miles. I wasn't aware i drove in the baja 1000. What a buch of clowns.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/09/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are required to check over the vehicle on every service. I do apologize for and inconvenience.

LR
Lauren R.
Oakdale, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Fast response to resolve the problem
The device manager was Very professional and understood my complaint and solved the problem so I'm very satisfied and will return. Customerservice is number 1 in my book and he showed that to me thank you

06/06/2017 Category: Service
Appointments not Completed on time many people were complaining
Completed on time many people were complaining
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/06/2017

Hello Lauren, thank you for taking my call, I do apologize for any inconvenience we may have cause you. Because of this I would like to give you a complimentary oil change and tire rotation for your next service visit.

East Lyme, CT
03/29/2017 Category: Service
The dealership called and apologized for the service and explained some things about the weekend service services that are and are not available. They were very helpful.

03/29/2017 Category: Service
Bad weekend service
Felt over charged and taken advantage of
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/30/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I understand your frustration. Per our phone conversation I would like to give you a complimentary oil change at your next service.

CJ
Christian J.
East Haddam, CT
09/04/2016 Category: Service
Great customer concern follow up response
This shows me that MJ Sullivan is a quality shop that cares about their customers. Thank you

09/04/2016 Category: Service
Oil leak in engine repair
They forgot my oil change request after service for a major oil leak.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/06/2016

I do apologize for the mistake of forgetting your oil change. On your next service your oil change is on us. Please see Bena and she will take care of the service.

LD
Louise D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Professional, polite and free coffee!
Great service as usual!

Norwich, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Mrs
The female customer service she is great always pleasure and very helpful and care about customer inquiries .

Donald G.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Coil Relacement
Repair was done well and quickly.

Jonathan L.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great team
Great service department. Very knowledgeable crew! Bena that works the desk is an awesome associate!