Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Michael S.
Bozrah, CT
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Service personnel very friendly and service completed earlier than expected.
William M S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

We truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Mark P.
Niantic, CT
08/05/2020 Category: Service
MJ sullivan review
always get great service and attention from Bena.
pleasure to deal with

EP
Eleanor P.
Waterford, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Boba Is Amazing
I worked with Bina and she was great. She did everything great communication. So happy to work with her.

GF
Gerard F.
New London, CT
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Best service
This facility is the best in service
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

PG
Pamela G.
Waterford, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Service Check Up
Very good service and wonderful personnel.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

AA
Amanda A.
Lisbon, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe sport
I just bought a sante Fe sport ultimate and had a good experience. Ask for Geoff when you arrive, he was great! Also Cathy in the financial office was great as well.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Justin K.
Niantic, CT
07/30/2020
Survey for James Kirby
I purchased my car from James Kirby.. and wow, what a terrific experience for buying my first car... I definitely will be back in the near future... I highly recommend asking for James Kirby.

AL
Arthur L.
New London, CT
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Another great experience
I just had another great experience at M.J. Sullivan’s Service Department. I had a leak in one of my tires and showed up without an appointment. They kindly serviced my vehicle and repaired the tire, even though they were booked for the day! Can’t ask for more than that!

TJ
Timothy J.
Norwich, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2020 Category: Service
We love Bob!
We love Bob because he is always helpful and accommodating!!

RD
Rhonda D.
Oakdale, CT
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Mike Vittone was awesome from the minute we walked through the doors. He took care of us immediately. Helped us get a rental for the day. He even came outside to check up on us while we were waiting for our rental. Your waiting room and lobby was clean and neat. We had a great experience and would recommend Mike Vittone to everyone we know.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Susan K.
Westerly, RI
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Helpful staff and good technicians
I took my Hyundai to M.J. Sullivan for the first time after having recently moved to the area. I had a number of minor issues that they took care of and looked for ways to keep costs down.

KC
Karen C.
Gales Ferry, CT
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Good
My maintenance checks for the past 12 years has always been uneventful. The service crew and mechanics are The Best!!

Pawcatuck, CT