Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714

08/02/2019 Category: Service
H
Tyh
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Hello, you sent this survey anonymous so I couldn't give you a call. The problem could be that the vehicles not set in the right driving mode. On page 5-48 of the Tucson Owners Manual it explains how to set vehicle to the different modes. If you would like, please give me a call or drop by, see myself or the salesman you purchase the vehicle from. We would be glad to check what mode the vehicle is in.

Richard M.
Quaker Hill, CT
07/19/2019 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Tuscon
Service dept is out of sync with Sales.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I was able to check your history on your vehicle. The last time in for a brake noise was at 16500 miles, you now have over 100,000 miles. Please let me know if this is not correct.

SE
Susan E.
Colchester, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Service time
Slow service time no costs told ahead of time not a great vacuum job
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our  services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

DF
David F.
Roosevelt, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is OK
I came for an oil change, inspection and complimentary car wash. They did fine on the oil change but the car came back almost as dirty as when I dropped it off.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the survey, I am sorry about the car wash. If this happens again please bring it to our attention before leaving so we can correct the issue.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
a bad day
i think this was a fluke because every other time i have been here there was no problem. we all have bad days
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I'm not sure exactly what happen but I will discuss your service with may staff. Please ask for me on your next service so I may introduce myself to you.

CK
Christopher K.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication / long wait for simple oil change
Waited to long for simple oil change
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

Jeffrey H.
Guilford, CT
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great people, customer focused but a poor repair outcome
This particular repair experience was somewhat disastrous, as a precautionary visit over a minor problem resulted in a disabled vehicle. No doubt this was an extraordinary accident, but it did unfortunately occur. On the other hand, the customer service representative was outstanding in the aftermath of the issue, the shuttle service was wonderful, the facility is super clean and the prices are fair. I'm not writing this to dissuade anyone from working with this shop; I'm just responding honestly to a survey that I didn't realize was going to end with a requirement to post a public review.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit, I spoke to you on friday. Please give me a call on monday.

Bob Lefrancois
860-442-4371

Bozrah, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Worst dealership ever!
Sold me a lemon and they would not help me
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Hello James, I understand your frustration with the noise in your vehicle. As you know this is a intermittent noise.  I replaced several parts trying to rectify your concern on your last repair. What I don’t understand is the poor survey you gave me.  I strive to give all my customers the best service possible.  By you rating the survey with a 2 it doesn’t reflect on Hyundai, it reflects directly on me. I would appreciate if you could rescore this survey with a 5.

Thanks  James,   Bob LeFrancois

2011 Hyundai Azera
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Too long, too much
2.5 hours wait for an oil change and air filter change, with an appointment!
$75 for 2 air filters, really?
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

ZM
Zachary M.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Bad service and long wait
Poor
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

New London, CT
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/17/2018 Category: Service
slow service
Slow service
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to  have this issue taken care of in the future.

Diane H.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication, wait time was double what I was told
Brought vehicle in for recall work, was told it would take about an hour, ended up taking almost 2.5 hours with no communication from the service department as to the length of time and what was happening.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/10/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care fo in the future.

Mark C.
East Lyme, CT
12/29/2017
Update to my review "Routine Service" posted 12/24/17
After my previous review it snowed and I needed to use my windshield washer,,,,there was only a couple of pumps left of fluid. I went to the auto store and purchased a gallon and poured it into the tank and it took nearly the whole gallon. In my full service multi-point inspection it was checked off that my were checked and OK. What else was not done.I now hear a scraping noise coming from the brakes. In addition to the regular 45,000 mile service I asked for the front brakes to be replaced it appears that they were but whats the noise. The service invoice indicates that the rear brakes were serviced and not the front. I am confused and will be contacting the service dept. for follow up and possibly change my rating based on that interaction.

VP
Van P.
North Stonington, CT
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Not Acceptable
Not acceptable
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 12/07/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit, I have discuss the issue about the scratch on your rear lid with William Sullivan. (Dealer Principal) He will be reaching out to you to rectify this issue.

WH
Walter H.
Mystic, CT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Service person did not have good customer service characteristics and had no listening to the customer characteristics.
I doubt I'll be back.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 12/01/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit, I reviewed your case and I find no where in our records that we had worked on your tail lights  before. I do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

KC
Karen C.
Pawcatuck, CT
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/05/2017 Category: Service
The work did not fix the problem
Disappointed
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit, I understand that you have spoken to Sean about your concern with the rear impact detection system. I'm sorry we couldn't duplicate your concern. When you do bring the vehicle back I will personally be involve with the tech.

TD
Thomas D.
Pawcatuck, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Not the best visit
Misunderstanding at checkout.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/01/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. Coupons should be given to the advisor at time of write up so theres no confusion at check out. If you have any further questions please contact me at 860-442-4371. Thank you.

2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Outdated business practices for customer service satisfaction
It has been a constant struggle over the years of Hyundai ownership to get quality and professional at this dealership. Customer evaluations don't seem to play a role in their process improvement. If I bring my vehicle in for a specific service, you must notify the customer and acknowledge any other obvious mechanical issues to be addressed. Using blinders while performing mechanical services is an unacceptable business practice. I could no longer purchase a Genesis based upon my 16 year experience with this dealership.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit, I appreciate your feed back. Please give me a call and we can discuss the issue.

860-442-4371

East Lyme, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2017 Category: Service
not so sure
work on the vehicle was good but not the service
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit, I appreciate your feed back.

08/10/2017 Category: Service
lack of complete service
Car was not vaccumed or cleaned after service .
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Jason I'm sorry about not getting your complimentary wash and vacuum. Please stop in anytime and I will see that it gets taken care of.