Roger R.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Needs improvement
2 stars
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

Megan D.
East Lyme, CT
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service Representative
Received rude feedback when arriving to appointment late. The representative was not professional. I will likely go elsewhere for my next oil change.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Hello Megan
I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I have reach out several times by phone to discuss your concern. I would like to see what I can do to keep you as a customer.

860-442-4371

HM
Heather M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great but...
Everything about buying a car there and the actual car is great. Service department needs work.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

I'm sorry about the scheduling problem, I'm looking into this matter with the company we use for scheduling. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Uncasville, CT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/02/2019 Category: Service
It took almost 2 hrs for an oil change after having an appointment and being told it won't take long.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

I'm sorry about your first service. I see you came in today to have your key fobe programmed. I hope everything went ok.

08/02/2019 Category: Service
H
Tyh
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Hello, you sent this survey anonymous so I couldn't give you a call. The problem could be that the vehicles not set in the right driving mode. On page 5-48 of the Tucson Owners Manual it explains how to set vehicle to the different modes. If you would like, please give me a call or drop by, see myself or the salesman you purchase the vehicle from. We would be glad to check what mode the vehicle is in.

Richard M.
Quaker Hill, CT
07/19/2019 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Tuscon
Service dept is out of sync with Sales.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I was able to check your history on your vehicle. The last time in for a brake noise was at 16500 miles, you now have over 100,000 miles. Please let me know if this is not correct.

SE
Susan E.
Colchester, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Service time
Slow service time no costs told ahead of time not a great vacuum job
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our  services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

DF
David F.
Roosevelt, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is OK
I came for an oil change, inspection and complimentary car wash. They did fine on the oil change but the car came back almost as dirty as when I dropped it off.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the survey, I am sorry about the car wash. If this happens again please bring it to our attention before leaving so we can correct the issue.

Waterford, CT
05/09/2019 Category: Service
a bad day
i think this was a fluke because every other time i have been here there was no problem. we all have bad days
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I'm not sure exactly what happen but I will discuss your service with may staff. Please ask for me on your next service so I may introduce myself to you.

CK
Christopher K.
Waterford, CT
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication / long wait for simple oil change
Waited to long for simple oil change
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Jeffrey H.
Guilford, CT
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great people, customer focused but a poor repair outcome
This particular repair experience was somewhat disastrous, as a precautionary visit over a minor problem resulted in a disabled vehicle. No doubt this was an extraordinary accident, but it did unfortunately occur. On the other hand, the customer service representative was outstanding in the aftermath of the issue, the shuttle service was wonderful, the facility is super clean and the prices are fair. I'm not writing this to dissuade anyone from working with this shop; I'm just responding honestly to a survey that I didn't realize was going to end with a requirement to post a public review.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit, I spoke to you on friday. Please give me a call on monday.

Bob Lefrancois
860-442-4371

Bozrah, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Worst dealership ever!
Sold me a lemon and they would not help me
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Hello James, I understand your frustration with the noise in your vehicle. As you know this is a intermittent noise.  I replaced several parts trying to rectify your concern on your last repair. What I don’t understand is the poor survey you gave me.  I strive to give all my customers the best service possible.  By you rating the survey with a 2 it doesn’t reflect on Hyundai, it reflects directly on me. I would appreciate if you could rescore this survey with a 5.

Thanks  James,   Bob LeFrancois

2011 Hyundai Azera
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Too long, too much
2.5 hours wait for an oil change and air filter change, with an appointment!
$75 for 2 air filters, really?
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

ZM
Zachary M.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Bad service and long wait
Poor