CP
Claire P.
Westerly, RI
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2020 Category: Service
I like the dealership and service department
they give very good service
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Hello Claire, I'm sorry about your recent service visit. Could you explain why you scored us with a 3 out of a 5, if theres something we can do better please let me know so we can try to improve customer service.

Old Saybrook, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2020 Category: Service
No review
no review
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Hello Brigitte, we are always striving for customer satisfaction, I see you gave us a negative review. Please explain so I may correct the problem.

KC
Karen C.
Pawcatuck, CT
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/19/2020 Category: Service
I purchased my car there and have had all the maintenance done there
Ok
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

I'm sorry about your recent service visit, I don't know why you lost your presets on your radio, we didn't disconnect your battery. If you would like I can run a electrical check on your system at no charge. Please let me know. Thank you.

JE
James E.
Groton, CT
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Slow service
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

I'm sorry about your recent service visit, unfortunately because of Covid-19 we are working with less technicians and trying to accommodate all our customer, I spoke to the technician and he admitted to me he made a mistake. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Joseph H.
Uncasville, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/27/2020 Category: Service
good company . needs better communication to the customer
better communication
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

I’m sorry about your recent service visit, I understand your frustration about wait time. Unfortunately during covid-19 our staff has been reduced. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause.

Service  Director

GA
Giovanni A.
Waterford, CT
02/23/2020
Service contract
I told them my car was shaking at highway speeds and when braking and they only machined the rotors. My car is still shaking on the highway and when I brake sometimes. I was also told by mike the salesman that they didn’t offer any service contracts but I’m sure the have to have one.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Bob B.
New London, CT
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Shawn at the service desk is wonderful, really enjoyed having him for my advisor.
If you need to have your vehicle serviced, go see Shawn at M.J.Sullivan. Shawn will definitely get your job taken care of.

11/25/2019 Category: Service
Your service advisor Shawn, is great.
Your service advisor Shawn, was the best part of going there. He is extremely nice and the only reason that I returned for this service visit.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Hello Bob
I want to thank you for taking the time to speak to me. I also want to give you Shawn's phone number so you can call him for your next service. 860-437-6245 I also spoke to Shawn about you re-scoring the survey for him.

CJ
Christian J.
East Haddam, CT
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Tuscon Dual Clutch problem
My 2017 Tuscon has the dual Clutch which causes the car to shake, shudder and hesitate at slow speeds. I received a letter in the mail of a class action lawsuit saying there is a software fix for this problem. I also had a problem with power loss. The dealership did a great job of fixing the power loss problem (faulty waste gate for the turbo). However, nothing was done to fix the dual clutch issue. I expect that Hyundai will stand behind its vehicles, but I do not see that occurring for me. So I am not sure if I would recommend Hyundai to a friend unless they fix this problem. If it can not be fixed, then a trade in value increase would satisfy me so I can purchase a vehicle that does not shake, shudder, and hesitate and operate in a safe and normal matter.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Please respond to this survey, I would like to know what went wrong. I do appreciate any feed back.

Craig H.
East Lyme, CT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Basic Service
Service was done promptly and adequately. Would have liked a paper mat on the driver's side floor.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business!

Stonington, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
N
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

I'm not sure what you mean by your comment. If you would like please call me so we can discuss the issue.

860-442-4371

Renata S.
Waterford, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil change took to long
Oil change took too long even with an appointment
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

Norwich, CT
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Poor Cleaning of Car
The work done on my car is always done to my satisfaction. The oil change is expensive compared to other shops but the cleaning typically makes it worth it. This past visit the cleaning was not done consistently.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service. I'm not sure why your vehicle wasn't clean to your satisfaction. I would be happy to re-clean your vehicle anytime during the day.

Lynda S.
Ledyard, CT
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Need to pick up pace for working individuals!
This facility does outstanding work however not everyone is retired and has an entire morning to wait in a service department.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Norwich, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership, great cars, inefficient service department
MJ Sullivan Hyundai is an attractive business with a wide variety of vehicles to choose from. The salesman when we purchase the car from was very knowledgeable about his product line and the car has been fantastic except for a few little computer glitches. The only service I've done so far on this vehicle have been oil changes and I feel that the service department has to make oil change experiences much more efficient
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business. Please ask on your next service if any coupons were sent out for services.

Sue B.
Amston, CT
09/05/2019 Category: Service
not enough people for the amount of traffic in office.
I think it took way to long to drop a car off for an oil change. It is a very busy place, there was no parking near service either. Pick up went quiker, just need to get the girls a second credit card machine so they do not have to share one.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

I do apologize for the longer wait time you experienced on your visit. We are working on ways  to speed up the process. Thank you for the survey.