Bob B.
New London, CT
2005 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Shawn at the service desk is wonderful, really enjoyed having him for my advisor.
If you need to have your vehicle serviced, go see Shawn at M.J.Sullivan. Shawn will definitely get your job taken care of.

11/25/2019 Category: Service
Your service advisor Shawn, is great.
Your service advisor Shawn, was the best part of going there. He is extremely nice and the only reason that I returned for this service visit.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Hello Bob
I want to thank you for taking the time to speak to me. I also want to give you Shawn's phone number so you can call him for your next service. 860-437-6245 I also spoke to Shawn about you re-scoring the survey for him.

CJ
Christian J.
East Haddam, CT
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Tuscon Dual Clutch problem
My 2017 Tuscon has the dual Clutch which causes the car to shake, shudder and hesitate at slow speeds. I received a letter in the mail of a class action lawsuit saying there is a software fix for this problem. I also had a problem with power loss. The dealership did a great job of fixing the power loss problem (faulty waste gate for the turbo). However, nothing was done to fix the dual clutch issue. I expect that Hyundai will stand behind its vehicles, but I do not see that occurring for me. So I am not sure if I would recommend Hyundai to a friend unless they fix this problem. If it can not be fixed, then a trade in value increase would satisfy me so I can purchase a vehicle that does not shake, shudder, and hesitate and operate in a safe and normal matter.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Please respond to this survey, I would like to know what went wrong. I do appreciate any feed back.

Craig H.
East Lyme, CT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Basic Service
Service was done promptly and adequately. Would have liked a paper mat on the driver's side floor.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business!

Stonington, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
N
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

I'm not sure what you mean by your comment. If you would like please call me so we can discuss the issue.

860-442-4371

Renata S.
Waterford, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil change took to long
Oil change took too long even with an appointment
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

Norwich, CT
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Poor Cleaning of Car
The work done on my car is always done to my satisfaction. The oil change is expensive compared to other shops but the cleaning typically makes it worth it. This past visit the cleaning was not done consistently.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service. I'm not sure why your vehicle wasn't clean to your satisfaction. I would be happy to re-clean your vehicle anytime during the day.

Lynda S.
Ledyard, CT
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Need to pick up pace for working individuals!
This facility does outstanding work however not everyone is retired and has an entire morning to wait in a service department.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Norwich, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership, great cars, inefficient service department
MJ Sullivan Hyundai is an attractive business with a wide variety of vehicles to choose from. The salesman when we purchase the car from was very knowledgeable about his product line and the car has been fantastic except for a few little computer glitches. The only service I've done so far on this vehicle have been oil changes and I feel that the service department has to make oil change experiences much more efficient
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business. Please ask on your next service if any coupons were sent out for services.

Sue B.
Amston, CT
09/05/2019 Category: Service
not enough people for the amount of traffic in office.
I think it took way to long to drop a car off for an oil change. It is a very busy place, there was no parking near service either. Pick up went quiker, just need to get the girls a second credit card machine so they do not have to share one.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

I do apologize for the longer wait time you experienced on your visit. We are working on ways  to speed up the process. Thank you for the survey.

Judith K.
Old Lyme, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Professional Staff and good service.
The overall service experience was good. The staff was professional and service was as expected. I previously have owned a Lexus and due to circumstances I needed a more cost effective vehicle. Whereas I did not accept a high level of customer service with the purchase of this vehicle I did experience great customer service with my first 3000 mile service appointment.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

I'm sorry about our parking situation. In the future please let your service advisor know and we will bring the vehicle to the door for you. Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business!

East Lyme, CT
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Consistent staff
Usually great visits but no this time
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

Niantic, CT
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Seems like an excessive amount of time to complete a standard oil change.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Kristina I'm sorry about your recent service visit.We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

Uncasville, CT
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Supervisor
I have confidence in your service department because of the attentiveness of Bob,the Service Manager. He appears to be no-nonsense, and wants the customer treated well for their money.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the survey, we really appreciate your business!

John W.
New London, CT
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Service after theft of tired
Dealership is great and professional except for a service advisor
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Hello Mr Ward, I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I have spoken to bob and Bena about your concern. I do apologize for the way you were treated.

Steven C.
Groton, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Could have done better
See previous comment
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

I'm sorry about your recent service visit.According to your owners Manual we live in a severe climate. I do apologize for any inconvenience.