Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Brian B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
They did a great job on my car. Would have been better if I didn’t have to pay for a loaner car
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

We truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

SG
Susan G.
06/26/2020
Smoothest, quickest car purchase
I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from MJ Sullivan’s and it was the smoothest, quickest purchase of a vehicle ever! Roberto was very professional and helpful. He made a usually stressful experience more relaxing and less stressful. If you are in need of a new vehicle I highly recommend Roberto Romney.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Uncasville, CT
06/02/2020 Category: Service
New car battery
service was excellent! Nice friendly staff! Didn't expect to replace a battery in less than 2 years in a new vehicle?!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

AA
Albert A.
Lebanon, CT
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Really nervous going for oil change during this virus time. It worked out well. Don't go many places so it took longer to put miles on.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

05/08/2020 Category: Service
Bena Chalmers
She is highly qualified service advisor with people skills and understanding
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Linda S.
Niantic, CT
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Super staf n service
I had my car looked at on Wednesday and was told it was going to be there for Friday to have a right brake light in assembly installed the part never came in Friday and then I got it Monday I was OK three days without a vehicle to go six days was a little discouraging
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for the excellent survey, I do apologize for the parts delay to complete your vehicle.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2020 Category: Service
It was all good except my windshield fluid was not filled like they said. Not sure why because I told them it needed to be filled and they told me all fluid levels were full.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I'm not sure why your windshield washer fluid wasn't filled. I do apologize for the inconvenience. If you are in the area during the day please stop in and we will fill your washer tank.

CP
Carmine P.
Groton, CT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Communication
Very good staff. Always explaining everything before doing the work.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

John F.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/31/2020 Category: Service
sitting In a waiting room!
There’s nothing pleasant about a heavy idle hour in anybodies waiting room! However, MJ Sullivan has made the edit tolerable in their facility.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

TC
Thomas C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/31/2020 Category: Service
$1.38 charge for gasket oil?
I've been meaning to discuss this with you for a long time. I've changed oil/filter for many years when I owned my own car. Why this extra charge? Before installing an oil filter, a small dab of oil is rubbed on the gasket. It takes less then 5 seconds. Why do you charge extra for this? It's not the $1.38 that bothers me, it's the principle of it. It should be included in the labor charge.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for taking my call. I hope I've cleared up the charge for the gasket for drain plug.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Recall visit
Nothing bad to say. So far been treated well. Only in for recall this time.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

PD
Peter D.
Niantic, CT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Superb service but ocassional missed communications.
The best dealer and service agency I have ever experienced.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

John F.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Appointment for recall fix found no parts in house
Sales manager was a great help!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Counter service rep went above and beyond to assist me
Had to wait longer than expected for just oil change. One service technician went home sick so wasn't their fault
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

2019 Hyundai Tucson